Reviews for Boston Marriage
DisguntledEwe chapter 1 . 1/31
Such a beautiful, beautiful story - I have read and re-read this many times and still find something new to enjoy and relish. Thank you!
pixlette chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Thank you for this great piece of story.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm crying now. This was beautifully written and so sad. Well done
freerangeegghead chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice story. Thanks for sharing. :)
Secret Heart33 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was good, but soooo sad! Wish they could have been together the whole time, but at least they came back together again.
Joe chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Such a sad, beautiful, story.

Too sad at first reading - and too far from the humour of the Glee universe it seemed, but third time around I realised that it tells a real truth that Glee should explore.

Taking the side of, and telling the stories of the "outsiders" in Glee Club is fine, but they are all so damn talented and no doubt off to NY and LA, in subsequent series, to fulfil the promise they all show! Glee should also tell the truth of your story: that life isn’t always what you think it will be when you are in high school. That doesn’t mean that you should live a life of regret, happy only when reminiscing about your “Glory Days”, but showing that there is much to celebrate in the lives we all lead: working hard, volunteering in your community, surviving failed marriages, being a good neighbour, caring for others, standing up for what you believe in, raising your kids right and doing the best for them that you can, and, above all, loving and being loved!
questioquidiuris chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I just wanted to say that I thought this was beautifully written and that I honestly cried reading it. It was very evocative. I liked the whole tone of it, from beginning to end, it was a really wonderful fic.
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This actually made me cry. In the good way. It was meraculous, and just what I needed. I bow to your amazing writing skills when there wasn't even any dialect. This was just amazing.
Johanna Mason chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I cried at the end. So beautiful. If only this was written after seasons 2&3. You could have done Lanslide or Dance With Somebody. Maybe Valerie or Songbird too.
runephoenix6769 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
omg .. i actually started bawling cryin reading this
RazorbladesInMyHair chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
i got shivers. damn..
Ninaeva chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
damn, you had me crying the whole final fourth of the fic...

good job :)
letsgetdizzy chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is beautifully done. Writing the story without any dialogue (which is hard to do well), made the story feel very vivid, and really drew me in. The more mature and realistic tone of the story made it really intense, and the use of description made it seem like they are right in front of me! I like your writing style as well.

That's enough flattering adjectives for you, I'm off to read your other stories now :)
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm literally in tears This is so good
cakeface07 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011