Reviews for Imagine
I love it.
clmeinscher chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I love it.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
Gleek1990 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
This is really good! is should totally become a Faberry Friendship! please update soon!
Katie chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
woman take my first born, take my WOMB! Just update!
elle chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
that's great! i really want to know what happens next, so please don't stop updating!)))
Luvliacd chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Not sure if I like where this is going, where is it going? Is Quinn going to be a friend or trouble? I do like Rachel with Will though.
BuffyAnne chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Great update! I'm glad to see you are still writing this, and I hope your muse hangs around long enough so that we can get another chapter soon.

I'm intrigued by this new development. It's so hard to know if Quinn will keep Rachel's secret or if just one wrong move by Rachel will cause her to spill it. I would be interested in seeing if a friendship blossoms between them.

I'm also curious about whether Rachel will say something to Will and how he may react to that.

I really hope you update soon. This is just a fantastic story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Please update soon you cant leave us with a cliffhanger so update soon Like really really soon I love the story
Guest chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Please update soon you cant leave us with a cliffhanger so update soon Luke really really soon I love the story
Lunakir chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
UPDATE!
Kate chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE!
BuffyAnne chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
I reread this today during my boredom at work and I just had to tell you again how much i love it. I just adore the relationship you've developed.

I hope there will be an update soon! I just have to know what happens next :)
Kristie chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
HOLY CRAP! PLEASE CONTINUE! AMAZING AS HELL! I fellin love from the first chapter! Its just so forbidden and it keeps you wanting more! As the reader I wanted to see more of rache and Shue in the appt, but I ended up ADORING what really happened. 3 GLEE and 3 this! AMAZING! KEEP IT UP!