Reviews for A Sense of Family
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Nice job, very nice job.
txutxi chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I really like it!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Wow! Awesome! Perfect inspiration to go editing! Editing your writing should be the eight sin... Thank you for writing!
cindythechef chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
:( This was wonderful 3 totally crying now
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
"I mean, you never had to." Tony knows Gibbs loveS him as a son and never had to or has to say he loved him for TONY TO KNOW IT. HE JUST DOES. jUST LIKE Gibbs KNOWS Tony LOVES HIM TOO.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Wow...another beautiful story. Flesh & Blood is one of my favorite episodes. It is awesome but like so many other episodes of NCIS it has you yearning for more. That is why fan fic is so cool...and you have done a very satisfying job in filling in heartfelt and emotionally relevant dialogue. Thank you!
xxtotally insanexx chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was so sweet and so amazing, I mean just the line "I mean, you never had to." Just made a huge well of emotion rise up. So well written, well done
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
That last thing Tony said was perfect! THIS was perfect!
letmefallasleep chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really good, just as good as the first one was! Really liked it, and kudos to you.
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow. This is absolutely perfect. I love how Gibbs didn't say anything the whole time, but just listened to Tony. His silence speaks louder than spoken words, and you pulled it off beautifully. Very well done. :)
Proseac chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is so sweet, and I mean that in a good way. It's not syrupy, but it's heartwarming and soft and...just right.

"I mean, YOU never had to." Wow. Six powerful words carry such a punch. Even though I don't usually buy into the father/son thing with Gibbs and Tony (because the age difference isn't really sufficient for me to be able to think of them that way), you sucked me in completely with this one.

Well done!
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
A lot of these father/son stories are fun to read, but ooc. Yours is, amazingly, actually IC, and very well written. Great job
Belker chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Me again - yay, I found this one! Loved it like I loved your other 'sense' fic.

"Is it supposed to be hard?" "It's supposed to be worth it."

That was sooo Gibbs. He is such a wise man, isn't he? :)

/Belker
laureleune chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
im pretty sure you've heard/read this a lot but let me just highlight what needs to be reiterated: you're gifted, no doubt! i so love your fics. you have this uncanny insight to the whole gibbs/tony relationship we see in the episodes. you just have it.

i very much became teary-eyed with the "i mean, you never had to" line. it says so much!

well done... more please. :)
what can I say chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I am going to be honest I read this fic a long time ago and loved it then, however I rarely if ever post reviews for fics. But as it is a lazy Sunday (as I listen to the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars :D) and I go over the fics that I enjoy the most I realize I should have some altruism and post a thanks, and insert a beg for you to post some more writings! I love your Tony/Gibbs father/son as much as your one Harry/Dumbledore father/son equally and passionately. Back to the story on hand, so even though I have already read this once and many, many, many times in between today I still tear up with your words ""I mean, you never had to."". I am not going to embarrass myself and tell how much I was sobbing when I first read it (but let me tell you it was to the point were afterwards I laugh at myself because the situation was so ridiculous). It is obvious from not only this fic but your other works that you have a talent, that since this not your only masterpiece, it is not a fluke of luck. Heck as I write this I should be review number 105, how many one-shots can say that? It is well deserved and only the best get that number, and this is truly the best. Think about it, there are some stories with over 2,000 reviews but break it down, they are usually like 40 chapters and then many reviewers follow the story and post each chapter. But you have 105 different people saying thanks for your brilliant work and continue writing. Which I end this ridiculously long review with, and agree to continue so.

PS: this is BY FAR my longest review.