Reviews for The God of Death
Just a reader chapter 46 . 2/22
This might be late, but PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY IN THE EMPERORS NAME! This is just grate, This story has a good story, a good direction and purfect characters. And the story it self, LIELISKI, WUNDERBA, MAGNIFICENT. It has to continu. But if you do not wish to continu, just inform us.
MikeX713 chapter 3 . 1/27
Corax! Corax! Corax! It's great to see some love shown to one of the few sane chapters
Max chapter 46 . 11/29/2016
A fine story this is, it is truly astounding how much work is put into it, more so considering that it's a webnovel/fanfic.
If other fics were as polished as this, many published authors would lose their jobs.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/20/2016
please continue this story!
Parks98 chapter 43 . 10/23/2016
That was honestly one of the most badass thing I have seen
Parks98 chapter 41 . 10/23/2016
Did he just make a primitive version of terminator amour!?
Parks98 chapter 34 . 10/22/2016
Wait what? Fucking dumbasses what about ship combat!? The blunderbuss is one of the greatest and deadliest weapons of the age of black powder!? It's like a bomb full of shrapnel that you can send towards an enemy. That and unlike normal guns you can put just about anything inside the barrel and use it as ammo, nails,glass, you name it and it could be used to kill. Oh well at least they now know the glory of the shotgun.
Parks98 chapter 32 . 10/22/2016
...So we now have ghost space marines, groovy
Parks98 chapter 29 . 10/21/2016
Ok this and the last 3 chapters are the best warhammer chapters I have ever read
Parks98 chapter 28 . 10/21/2016
Well she's boned
Parks98 chapter 23 . 10/21/2016
Hehehe if we thought that he was OP before then now it will get ridiculous
Parks98 chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
Oh well this starts to explain a few things
Parks98 chapter 20 . 10/21/2016
HAHAHAHA oh this is just getting better and better
Parks98 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
Yeah a normal space marine will usually be 7'6 for a while weighing in at 780lbs but they eventually grow all the way to 8 feet tall when they are usually 2 centuries old. If anything i would think that Avarian would be around 7'9 since he is older than a century or at least I think he is
Parks98 chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
You know I would think that Khorne would like the Imperium since they do nothing but get into wars with everyone possible
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »