Reviews for The God of Death
can you try to write a warhammer 40k/ god of war crossover
DragonTurtle3 chapter 40 . 2/12
I really like the drawback that for being as long lived as a species, Eldar take a HELL of a long time to grow the fuck up. I would never trade a human life for say, a spider's. Even if that spider was the last member a of a breed that hadn't existed with the Permian Period. But I still appreciate that when humanity has left the surface of the planet (regardless of how we went or where we go), the spiders are still going to be rocking the world, and redecorating the rest of our civilization.

/blog/107-million-spiders-turned-this-4-acre-abandoned-building-into-their-dream-home

What really makes this chapter stand out is an element of World of Warcraft that hasn't felt as prevalent, until now. The questing. Sure, we've seen a lot of grinding in the form of kill counts. But it doesn't feel like leveling if you're not running back and forth like a delivery boy.

In all seriousness though, I thoroughly enjoyed Avarian's reaction to the spectre's reaction to the pendant. It felt similar to what a lot of player's (including myself) thoughts have drifted to when performing similar quests. Still, it's interesting to see him venturing to find the missing piece. Though I confess, my impression of him is that he would feel more obligated to help the spectre because of her mentioning him battle brothers, not for the sake of love. So perhaps it would be better to have the revelation of her seeing his fallen comrades /after/ the revelation of the locket's meaning.
Victorules chapter 46 . 1/31
This must be the greatest rendition of a Space Marine that I have ever seen. Better than any published WH40K material, definitely. The memories and the funeral service back with the rest of the Chapter do take some of the slow character unveiling, in my opinion.

Take away the harem stuff and this would still be probably the best crossover each fandom has to in this site. And because the blood elf has the most valid reason to be interested and the night elf kinda sorta would still be motivated to protect him, there would still be some romance in here!

But fanservice is cool, too. lol

Edit: just saw this is abandoned. I hope you quit because of a lack time or interest and not because of health or more serious issues. GLHF in whatever you choose to pursue!
Neo-Devil chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
For The Emperor! For Mankind!
Neo-Devil chapter 34 . 12/31/2014
lol, rocks...
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
Medieval-fucking-Terminators.

You have no idea how much of a magnificent bastard you are for that. More so because i was listening to "Galaxy Aflame We are the Legion" on Youtube at the time of reading that bit.

I wonder if the undead or at least the sentient undead in charge of that force are going to be metaphorically shitting themselves from 51 humans just curbstomping their troops.

I do hope to see this updated sometime soon, I'm loving this whole adventure.
Madagascar chapter 46 . 11/22/2014
Please, you have to continue this awesome fanfic
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
You know, this is a great story so far. Except for the fact that a third of each chapter is authors notes -_-
More Dakka chapter 46 . 11/16/2014
Well that's the last one...and seeing as its been three years it looks like there wont be anymore
Hachichiyyin chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
I'm massively late to the party, but this is fucking great. One of the few warhammer crossover actually readable.
Orangejuicehero chapter 46 . 9/7/2014
Please come back :
Chaos Marine chapter 46 . 9/5/2014
I've just finished re-reading this story and I really hope the author returns to finish it. It would be a shame for it to not end.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/21/2014
Amazing story, been waiting for the second part since 2012. :( please release the next part
Anon chapter 46 . 7/30/2014
Update please :(
Guest chapter 36 . 7/28/2014
lol, so many movie references. I caught the braveheart and the kingdom of heaven references and im sure there were a couple more.
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »