Reviews for The God of Death
Hp Marvel Fan chapter 46 . 9/21
Well.. seen like this is the end. i reached the last chapter and you haven't updated in 10 years so i think it's pointless to ask or even Hope that you will update this.
Which is nothing short of tragic, not only is this one of the best Warhammer 40k stories i ever read, especially an Astartes story, but this is probably the best 40k/Warcraft crossover there is and it will never be updated again. Hope to the Emperor that someone will adopt this story or at least the concept, it's too good to just die here where it stopped. what ever happened i hope you're well, may the emperor be with you. You made a GREAT story and you should be proud of that, even if It never got finished or even got to the middle.
Hp Marvel Fan chapter 36 . 9/20
I LOVED the Kingdom of Heaven reference from Avarian in chapter 36!
You sir, are a Man of Culture!
Hp Marvel Fan chapter 34 . 9/19
The militia side is understandable but the others?
Call the real guard when you have to hold against millions of Orks bitches
Hp Marvel Fan chapter 33 . 9/19
But maybe they can be made into guardsman yet, still even given the option of not fighting and leaving whitout getting a bullet in the head? Those Crusaders are living the high life, most guardsman would kill Emperor knows how many of them to be in their place
Hp Marvel Fan chapter 33 . 9/19
Even the lowest regiment would be calling this Scarlet Crusaders Cowards and a mockerey of the guard. "Oh no, we are outnumbered 3 or 6 to 1 against a bunch of zombies what ever shall we do, sure we are better equipped and trained then almost all of them and have a Space Marine who we haven't even heard what his plan is even though he's been bigger wars for longer then most of us combined were alive and he even not only gave us the option to retreat in one attack but ordered us but that's not enough"
The Imperial Guard likeAre these Pussys for real"?!
DerpFantasy chapter 7 . 7/10
Chad Space Marine unknowingly seduces filthy xeno wenches.
TwistedMentality12 chapter 46 . 7/9
where did you go
gremlin914 chapter 22 . 2/4
Even for April Fool's Day, next time, please have standards.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 29 . 12/22/2020
The Eldars are right to call the Imperium pathetic. It cannot have many of its functions operate without the Emperor's psychic powers. What does it say about a space-faring civilisation that they need literal—well, psychic—perpetual hand-holding from their father?

Of course, both the Eldars and Imperium fanatics can be pathetically arrogant. The former, despite claiming to be the most perfect powerful race in the cosmos (if true, that's not due to their efforts through evolution; they were genetically created by the Old Ones, so they get the same credit as a computer does), are still dying out and thus need to rely on the mon-keigh to act as a buffer against Chaos. Any reasons they provide for their sorry state are just worthless excuses. The human xenophobes, meanwhile, are incapable of self-reflection as well, Avarian, although belonging to a supposed less fanatical sect of the Space Marines, which is still damning by faint praise, is still a semi-frothing fundamentalist. He laughably claims only humanity knows of loyalty and honour. If that's the case, then how did the cascading clusterfuck known as Horace Heresy happen? Why did the Emperor forsaken his duty to humanity in favour of pretending Horace was not corrupted?

Although I'm disgusted at Avarian entirely disregarding Keina's impassioned rebuttal to his lunacy in favour of her bravery for confronting him, I'm nevertheless approving of his slight deviation from his no longer entirely valid hatred of non-humans.
ZhaWarudo chapter 46 . 10/21/2020
I expected more from a story with so much positive reviews but is nothing more than a curb stomp with a slightly interesting interactions. Dropped after 26 chapters, I was waiting 'till it gets interesting but it never really does.
Green Day chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
It pains me to have to resort to this, but I feel it is my civic duty to the community on this site and because, I personally loathe the current climate we in the U.S.A are force to endure. It is due to this that I feel compelled to say this; Deadliestfan censors those that criticize him on his review section. I have posted two reviews that simply say; half his story is background information which in my opinion is of little value and kind of dull.

A trite that thousands of readers have posted on thousands of review sections, yet Deadliestfan took offense at such a banal statement he swiftly deleted both reviews within minutes of each. Critique of an author’s work should be seen as a desideratum not a cause for censorship. I know what am writing isn’t doughty, but if I remain silent on this matter, I would be complicit and doing a disservice to the community.

No author on this site is unassailable or exempt from criticizations and I hope everyone can be of the same mind/opinion with me on this.
sgtitanwolf chapter 25 . 9/7/2020
Holy shit, we've got a Venerable Dread'
Jeff chapter 30 . 8/12/2020
king varian got some good willpower, and big boi avarian is doing prettty good with scralet bois. keep up the good work
Jeff chapter 27 . 8/11/2020
k i gotta say that avarian has gotten pretty spoicy with his stuff
Jeff chapter 7 . 7/9/2020