Reviews for The God of Death
Dalero chapter 46 . 11/17
Found this story today and I'm greatly impressed with how you've woven the two realms together. Its very dark and grittt and feels like you're reading a warhammer 40k novel, and I'm hoping that this story isn't abandoned even after a several year hiatus. Either way, this is a fine piece of work!
deeed22 chapter 46 . 11/17
This is one of the best fictions i have read on this site, and I will wait for the day this gets updated hopefully not for long.
Pls chapter 46 . 10/4
Am I the only one that has this bookmarked and comes back to check on it every so often? Also, I read the entire story again just incase it was updated. :l
Chrome Cheetah chapter 46 . 9/6
3rd time reading this. This story so deserves an update.
Okay dude you seriously need to update because the fact is that the longer this goes unfinished the more pissed off I get. Just godamn update
jpmonn chapter 46 . 8/3
Warhammer 40K is an epic and grim universe. Your story, written on the canvas of Warcraft, brings those themes to it in all their dark glory. Humbly put, this story is damn good.
amperz4nd chapter 46 . 7/28
Here's looking forward to the next one.

Torturing an undead monster seems kinda pointless. If its creators left it able to feel pain as anything beyond knowledge of lost function, they did something wrong.
blaze837 chapter 46 . 7/14
is this still on going?
blaze837 chapter 22 . 7/10
I must congratulate you with your skill of conveying sarcasm through text!
Devils Joker chapter 22 . 7/7
Larry chapter 10 . 6/2
You should know that when Grey Knights intervene on a battlefield in the aftermath, the Grey Knights mind wipe space marines of the battle and kill imperial guard units. They also put all citizens in camps and are sterilized.
Crazy Redwood chapter 46 . 5/15
You have a great writing style. I love how your descriptions are engaging, and not too drawn out as to make it boring to read them. I think the first person perspective for the Angel is perfect. It really make you feel more connected to him.
The end of chapter 46 seemed a little weird to me, as I hadn't seen any indication of Avarian wanting to torture the enemy, only destroy them. It just seemed a little out of character, but I trust you wrote it for a reason.
I am incredible excited about the dreadnaught making an appearance. I rather hope Perrine gets a major attitude adjustment or murdered soon, as I do not trust him. Out of all the females in Avarian's "harem", I would prefer Keina to win his affection. Varreesa seems like one temptation away from following Slaanesh, and that just won't do for an astarties.
I hope your school work eases up soon so you can finish this wonderful tale! :)
fucking awsome
can you try to write a warhammer 40k/ god of war crossover
DragonTurtle3 chapter 40 . 2/12
I really like the drawback that for being as long lived as a species, Eldar take a HELL of a long time to grow the fuck up. I would never trade a human life for say, a spider's. Even if that spider was the last member a of a breed that hadn't existed with the Permian Period. But I still appreciate that when humanity has left the surface of the planet (regardless of how we went or where we go), the spiders are still going to be rocking the world, and redecorating the rest of our civilization.

What really makes this chapter stand out is an element of World of Warcraft that hasn't felt as prevalent, until now. The questing. Sure, we've seen a lot of grinding in the form of kill counts. But it doesn't feel like leveling if you're not running back and forth like a delivery boy.

In all seriousness though, I thoroughly enjoyed Avarian's reaction to the spectre's reaction to the pendant. It felt similar to what a lot of player's (including myself) thoughts have drifted to when performing similar quests. Still, it's interesting to see him venturing to find the missing piece. Though I confess, my impression of him is that he would feel more obligated to help the spectre because of her mentioning him battle brothers, not for the sake of love. So perhaps it would be better to have the revelation of her seeing his fallen comrades /after/ the revelation of the locket's meaning.
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »