Reviews for The God of Death
Legio Sinica chapter 44 . 3/28
"I have no intention of stopping!"
Said you. Seven years ago! You can put up a semi-forum page of sorts to tell us you still remember this project!
Right?
AJGuardian chapter 35 . 1/14
I agree. Almost everything in WH40K beats other sci fi universes.
epic
MindBrand chapter 46 . 1/10
i like how authors profile still says i have not abandoned this. quite a shame too having re-read this fic plenty of times and almost every battle scene still gives me goosebumps.
Darakyon chapter 46 . 12/15/2017
This fic is honestly refreshing with its characterisation of the main character Avarian and how you speak with the first person to place emphasis on his thoughts and actions, especially regarding his 'companions' he tolerates.

Speaking of his companions and the one-sided romance I like how you have his followers interested in him for different reasons, Kiena feels a connection and is the most likely to 'love' him as it were, to have a proper relationship if it ever got to that point.
Vareesa seems too manipulative and selfish for a relationship with Avarian. Judging by her thoughts of 'owning' Avarian and sheer jealously of Kiena 'supposedly' stealing the giants attention at every turn would culminate in her raping him to show just how much 'better' she is as a lover than some tree-worshipper, among other reasons.

So definitely not relationship material at all.

The fight scenes are good, even if Avarian sometimes seems just a bit too overpowered in comparison to his Azerothian counterparts.

And I just realised this fic has been dead for some time, that's a shame.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/15/2017
Watched to much Kingdom of Heaven ? I see that Salahadin reference you have there at the end my friend. Although unlike in the movie I can't figure out what you want to say with it.
DanReid4 chapter 35 . 10/10/2017
A character says Cervix instead of Larnyx.
Reikson chapter 20 . 10/5/2017
So... is this story dead?
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I thought he was slaughtering Draenei at first...
shadow chapter 46 . 6/21/2017
I liked the chapter!
sad chapter 46 . 6/18/2017
Why do all the good stories have to die
Daddymoopoo chapter 46 . 6/7/2017
Good work. Keep it up.
JauneBrando chapter 46 . 5/26/2017
Sucks that the author abandon this and his/her other works.
pacificuser chapter 46 . 5/3/2017
any chance of this being updated soon?
The Onyx Reaper chapter 46 . 5/2/2017
Can you make a stellaris x gate crossover.
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »