Reviews for Daring, Nerve and Chivalry
biblioholic chapter 45 . 12/13/2014
Wait...is this AU? Why is Peter there?
ImpsDream chapter 50 . 12/10/2014
That ending! You couldn't have ended it better
spawater chapter 21 . 6/19/2012
'You're like a jacket potato in November when I'm cold and wet. '

James, you are the best. I love this proposal; I never like reading about them, but you've made it funny and realistic and all-Marauder-like. Great!
spawater chapter 20 . 6/19/2012
This was so sweet. It's so sad for Remus, but oh, he has such great friends 3
spawater chapter 19 . 6/19/2012
'"So why didn't you get married then?"

Sirius winced. "Three days later, Harry, your parents were murdered."'

Oh. Wow. That made the already dark chapter just so much darker...
spawater chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
"Although," Lupin interrupted. "I am fairly sure that it was only because he dug her a Well."

Memories, haha.

Oh, Sirius, how I love you...
spawater chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Sirius scoffed. "No it's not. Who the hell's going to come near you? You're Batman for God's sake!"

"I'm so happy I could be in a musical right now."

Sirius, I love love love LOVE you!
spawater chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
It's awesome that the Marauders are in Amsterdam.

'He was promptly directed into a small, almost empty café. It was typically Dutch with dimmed lights and candles. The clientele were almost all under eighteen and smoking. James stared inside, words having failed him.'

I must say, if there's a hooker around, they're in the red light district; teenagers generally don't hang out in pubs there (especially girls, as... well, tourists get the wrong ideas).

REMBRANDtPLEIN! There are no prostitutes there! And you used Gedoogbeleid! This is AWESOME!

'Sirius raised his eyebrows. "You're frequently snatched by smack heads, are you?"'

Once again, Sirius, I love love love you!

'"Ik moet met je naar and then I forgot so I thought I'd say bed and hope for the best and then the bastard threw the bottle at me."'

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

Also, 'Ik moet slapen op je' means, 'I need to sleep on you'. The Dutch say 'slapen met je'. :)
spawater chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
'"We," Sirius gestured to himself and James. "Happen to know a very nice man who is in desperate need of a good woman."'

SIRIUS I LOVE YOU, you stupid wanker (L)
spawater chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Oh, man, Remus is shagging an older woman? That's... very like him, I suppose, now I think about it.

'Somehow, Sirius kept a straight face. "Oh yeah?"'

I don't know how he does that.
spawater chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
'Sirius leapt from the chair and wrapped his arm around James' neck. "Hell yes! Besides, Remus and I have already planned your stag night. We're going to Amsterdam, aren't we, Loops?"'

YES! THE ALMIGHTY MARAUDERS ARE HONOURING MY HOME TOWN WITH THEIR PRESENCE!

I'm actually flattered now. Man, I'm pathetic, haha.
spawater chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
At first I thought he'd shagged Lily. I must say I was relieved when it turned out to be Anna.

Now I'm curious who the mystery woman is, though...
spawater chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
'"I was performing my godfatherly duties," Sirius assured him. "Poison testing. James, you hear such horror stories."'

I love you, Sirius. And I love you, James.
Rayven49 chapter 50 . 1/7/2012
Awww I love this! And the ending's so sweet. I don't know how you come up with these ideas, I really don't. They're so creative and heartbreaking and heartwarming and they just do things to my heart, you see. Thanks for the great story!

Yours,

Rayven
Mischief1Managed chapter 50 . 7/17/2011
This was a great ending to a great story. I hope you are still considering on revising or working on it (you can swap documents for revised chapters, you don't have to re-upload it all) and I hope we get to see the real pictures you took for the story!