Reviews for Denial is the new black
Brookie cookie17 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Loved the chapter.
star chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but having natrual blond hair is NOT a reason for being gay if it were there would be a lot more gay men walking around right now. You should rethink your list here since it really doesn't make any sence.
Broken.is.my.name chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Update soon!
Le'Critique chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
So today I decided to devote a portion of my time reading your story. I've read my way to this chapter, and here I will pause to award you my critique.

The story has overall been fine. The plot isn't particularly fresh or unique, but there's nothing wrong with it. The concept of using the Fidelius charm on a human is however a nice touch on your part. So overall, I was enjoying your story until I got to this chapter.

This chapter marks a distinct change in your personal writing style and also your characterization. Whereas your prior characterization was not entirely masterful, it was reasonable and not too far of a stretch from the original characters. However, in this chapter you entirely alter the way you portray the characters.

Harry went from interested in Malfoy and slightly bemused, to overly concerned with the public's opinion, which does not match his earlier persona in the story.

Draco's words "And as for Harry Potter, well he needs to get over his crazy obsession with other people's opinions if he ever expects me to take him back" also don't fit in with the concept that he was in love with Potter. I understand your wish to portray him as angry and betrayed, but the wording of his 'diary' entry is petulant, and not at all the Draco you'd previously portrayed.

And last but not least, is Ronald. His behavior is outrageous. You seem to have tried to place all the blame for that on the horcrux, but do consider that in the original Harry Potter books Ron was in love with Hermione when he was affected by the Horcrux. Despite him being supposedly in love with Harry in this story, the basis there is the same, so his behavior should remain reasonably consistent.

There are a few other things I'd like to point out.

The use of 'Twilight' as a horcrux may be amusing to you, but its highly unprofessional. I can't pretend to be fond of Stephanie Meyer's work myself, but slandering it in this method is uncalled for. It taints your work and makes it seem much less serious. Its far more suited for a ludicrous crack fic than the Angst/Romance you claim to be building.

Also, your transition from Harry and Draco's argument to the rest of the chapter was very poorly organized. In addition to that there seems to be an error regarding Dumbledore's death. You state rather clearly Pansy had a part in the orchestration of Dumbledore's death. Later Harry attended a funeral that, seeing as no one else was mentioned as having died, could have only been Dumbledore's. However, later in the chapter, during Malfoy's 'diary' entry, you write, "I have been left almost to my own devices, with only Mother, Snape and that crackpot Dumbledore for company," Implying that Dumbledore is still alive.

Another small plot hole is the information Harry gives his friends regarding Draco. The scene where Harry actually informs them of the Fidelius charm is never shown, which leads to some confusion later on in the ordeal with Pansy.

Your writing was pretty good up until now, yet here you seem to have taken the story in an entirely new direction, which I can't say I totally understand.

Well, good luck with the rest of your story.
RRW chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
FANTASTIC chapter!
Neutral747 chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Well this is interesting.
Mariena D' Alonna chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Dam it :/

But I guess this is no Mary Sue story!

Overall, I love your story and go get your man Harry! :D
Brookie cookie17 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Please update soon
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
I really really love this story! I adore how you stuck in that bit of the book and worked it in perfectly with your story. Is Harry going to tell Draco about being the last horcrux? Will draco read the letters? PLEASE update, I'm DYING here!

Jess
DazzlexMe chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I really hope you didn't abandon this story.
sesshys lover chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
I loved reading this and i hope you update soon because i really want harry and draco to be together and happy
Sasse1892 chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
*claps hands in delight* Draco in fantastically tight leather pants... yummy. :p

- Naughty Draco, teasing Harry like that. ;)
Sasse1892 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I was in stitches after reading his List at the end of this chapter. So funny! :p

Anyways, just thought I'd mention it. *giggles*
Watermelondrea chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
"Ok, so all we have to do is get to the Manor and kill the snake?"

That line made me think about Little Kuriboh's Naruto "Pet cemetary no jutsu" XD Anywho! This is a great story keep it up!
MareG8 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
1. I love how you portrayed Twilight as a ridiculous work of literature, and how you used it as a symbol of evil

2. I love how by making it a hurcrux you successfully showed Voldy as a brainless twit and a twilight reader.