Reviews for The Truth Keeper
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was a very well-written one-shot and captures the mood and emotion when one finds out that they've only dug up part of what is the truth. I really liked the premise and the hint that perhaps Altair is seemingly immortal and just watching over the new Order, maybe occasionally guiding it too. Great job!

-Shadow Chaser
3LW00D chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Wonderful work. I love the chemistry between characters, and the subtle details.
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
The theme to the Twilight Zone was playing in my head the for nearly the entire fic. Freaky and awesome!
Crazy Penguin Lord chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
You've been reading 'Above the Serpentine,' haven't you? :P

Absolutely splendiferous writing again! I loved especially the way you portrayed Altair. I'm beginning to wonder now if Ubisoft really is gonna pull that one on us... oh, the possibilities!

Can't wait to see what else you come out with.

Happy writing!

CPL
Sono la Notte chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love the stories where Altair lives on and such...and thenAltair turn out to be a huge creeper who stalks you as you leave on boats...but I like this.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Brilliant. Nuff' said.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was just spectaucular. You had me hooked instantly with your impeccable detail, imagery, vocabulary, intrigue, mystery, and hints of chemistry between the stranger and the main character. I loved it! Apart from a teeny weeny grammar mistake here and there, it's perfect. Please update soon as I am itching for more. Literally. Will there be romance? I love romance!...(wink wink nudge nudge!)...
Blckrsdyng chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was neat.

Uber (did I just use that?) neat.

How is Altair still alive? Is he even alive or is he just a manifistation. Maybe a Piece of him is in the Codex or Apple, perhaps? Eh, I digress.
galliechan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was rather nice and interesting. However, I believe their burn sign was on the left ring finger, kind of a memory of how they used to sacrifice that finger.