Reviews for Initium: The Fantastic Five
Kuroi raion chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Yay. I am from Slovakia
QueenAbigandre chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Wow. WOW. This is just wow. This is probably one of the best fanfics I have EVER read. In my life! I really enjoyed reading it, and I am so happy to find such a great one with this pairing. I can't wait to read part 2! Thank you so much for your wonderful writing!
romancelover578 chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Finally! love the moment! so cute! love this story so far! can't wait 2 read more!
Annabethwisegirl12 chapter 55 . 4/30/2014
This story has been so amazing! I really loved everything about it! It was perfect!
narelclollie chapter 55 . 1/17/2014
Time travel experiments? That should be interesting! I cantKt believe Johnny and Amera have been engaged for two years and still haven't gotten narried! Nice chapter! Enjoyed reading this story! Its my favorite Fantastic Four story or in this case Fantastic Five! Thank you for writing it and sharing it!
narelclollie chapter 54 . 1/17/2014
Aww, their getting married! I'm happy for them! Great chapter! Enjoyed reading!
narelclollie chapter 53 . 1/17/2014
Glad she's awake! Nice chapter! Enjoyed it!
narelclollie chapter 52 . 1/17/2014
Oh man, poor Amera! Nice chapter! Enjoyed it!
narelclollie chapter 51 . 1/17/2014
Nice chapter! Enjoyed it!
narelclollie chapter 50 . 1/17/2014
Those two just love to rile Ben up! Amazing chapter! I loved it! Really enjoyed reading!
narelclollie chapter 49 . 1/17/2014
Love Ben's reactions to Johnny and Amera's relationship! Love the interaction and moments between Johnny and Amera! Great chapter! Enjoyed reading!
narelclollie chapter 48 . 1/17/2014
Can't believe the cat's out of the bag and the team finally knows about Johnny and Amera! Great chapter! Enjoyed reading!
narelclollie chapter 47 . 1/17/2014
Nice chapter! Enjooyed it! Poor Amera now she's a walking time bomb waiting to explode!
narelclollie chapter 46 . 1/17/2014
Glad that Amera's no longer under Doom's control and that Johnny's okay! Nice chapter! Enjoyed it!
narelclollie chapter 45 . 1/17/2014
Love how Ben and Johnny want to beat the crap out of Doom for messing with Amera! Nice chapter! Enjoyed reading!