Reviews for Paranormal
Angel452 chapter 26 . 8/10
What will happen next? Who is Sarah Jones? Will the entity return? How will Renee and Phil react to Bella's engagement and pregnancy? Please post more as soon as possible.
LAB1 chapter 26 . 1/18
Um, wow! This story is really good and all sorts of freaky! So many things happening at once. I wonder if they are related somehow?
Kikabrona chapter 26 . 12/6/2014
Ohhh shit! I fucking knew it lol! Is this the end? Hope not... Great story!
Tiffany chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
I love this, and you for writing it! Give us more please. I do a happy dance every time you post a new chapter. More... More...more pretty please *puss in boots face*
littlestir chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
shes pregnant
irishnlove2shop chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Loved it! Esme is great! Can't wait for more!
sujari6 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
This sounds very mysterious.
alc1002 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Good chapter
ellaryne chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Love
homermyhero chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
I am very late to this party I know! I found your story and just sat and devoured it in one go. I adore your characters and it's such an interesting and "keep you on your toes" story line, like nothing I have read before. Your writing had me itching to get to the next bit to find out what you had planned for them all. Thank you so very much for sharing, I do hope that one day it will be finished. Everyone should read this story!
jean chapter 25 . 3/29/2014
I read your story and I love it! It is entertaining and so very interesting. Please update soon. :)
MrsEdwardCullen-xox chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
Please please please update soon! Absolutely enthralled with your story, have yet to come across one like it on this site. I love it, update soon so I don't go crazy!
Grayce1 chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I just discovered you and this story. Exciting, thank goodness I think "hope" you have this completed 'cause don't think I could wait for a chapter or two a week or so.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Absolutely perfect! I am late to the party *as usual* but I'm enjoying your story and this final scene - placing her new rosary in her pocket - that was brilliant!
Exactly what I've been thinking throughout my read along - to face whatever comes and most of all, not to show fear or doubt for these are the weapons that can hurt us most.
And faith? Faith is the wool with which we weave the tapestry of our lives *yes, I'm quoting Ms Meyers*
Congratulations!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/14/2013
Hi, this is BlackOrchid. I lost the password to my account sadly and have yet to recover it. But with that being g said I just have to save...I LOVE YOU! That was amazing my only problem being that the chapter wasn't longer. I'm wondering if Elezar knows what's going on with the warning from Marcus and the portal if that was why he was reluctant to help; if he's been compromised. And Edward, oh Edward I wonder if he'll get darker personality wise as her body expands. You have me completely wrapped up and not so patiently waiting, :) please update soon.