Reviews for Three Eighteen
witnessmebeabsolutelyflawless chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Is is bad for me to LOVE sad Axel and Roxas stories?

This story nearly made me cry it was so good! XD

i NEVER cry over stories!
Natalie chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Stay strong and you'll be able to fight against the sadness within yourself. I've been in the same position, it's dreadful, I know. But stay strong. You'll be ok. Great story, btw, it works well from Axel's POV and let's you as an author see the situation from a different perspective. xo
zemyx1995 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
great chapter, just the perfect amount of akuroku fluff and the sorts _

soo just a question. Did u actually get to sleep?
Narwe chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Wow... I honestly really loved your story. As sadistic as it seems, I like a lot those kinds of angsty stories. And you brought this together amazingly. Since you like criticisms, then I'll give you the most complete feedback I can. Being graphic designer taught me to take and give criticism, which is a good thing. Important to say why you like or dislike something so 1 to you!

Well, all I have to say is mostly positive. You write really well, it was pleasant to read. You know how to construct your sentences and how to bring the action at the right moment. I never got bored and was hooked from the start. There are some mistakes here and there but I'll forgive you for that since you seem to have wrote it in the middle of the night. There is just one that you should correct though. It's not really a mistake, you just didn't complete your sentence somehow. It's around the beginning: "Axel was scared now. Terrified. He jumped out of bed and reached for his..."

Now, on with the content. As previously said, I liked it a lot. I don't know why I like those kind of stories but I really like when a character is tortured and in despair (maybe somehow it makes you think there are people in worst situation than you). Your story felt real, no problem reading it and believe it. What I mean is sometime I can read a fic and there are things that don't make sense or the actions aren't linking well. In short, it was really fluid. I read your note on the second chapter. Though it might not have been your first intention, I thought it was really great from Axel's point of view. Through it, I could fairly see all Roxas' despair. I couldn't believe that that's what he meant by "help", you brought this up amazingly. And I sure liked that fluffy ending. To bad we won't know what happen next...

I am sad this was meant to be a one shot, it would have been great with a chapter before and after this one. Like how things were before it ended up like this. Well, seeing this in Roxas' point of view might be really interesting. So I hope to read it soon! You have real talent girl, so I hope you will write more Kingdom Hearts stuff, this fandom needs more authors like you ;)

Thanks for this beautiful story!

~Narw√ę
Anisserah chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Both! heh I really liked your story and I look forward to reading more :)
rywaen chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I would love to see a variation of using the 318 for this couple in a group of oneshots! I really liked this story, because I've felt what Roxas was feeling, and I know how hard it is. I've actually been in a slightly similar situation to Axel as well. Very nice job.

Oh, and AkuRoku is just their names combined, but how you say it in Japanese. Axel is pronounced Akuseru without saying the 'u's, and Roxas is Rokusasu, same thing with the 'u's and so, you put it together, and it's AkuRoku! : D

Hope that helps!

p.s. I totally get the thing about seeing the different people from different countries reading the stories that you post. It's so amazing!

eleMENTAL
DarkeAngelle chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Wow... That made me so sad. I've thought about doing what Roxas did, but this sort of talked me out of it. I know that sounds cheesy, but it did. So... Thanks, and it was a really beautiful story.
accountunsedsorry chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
first off, my friend has a dog called roxy so i kind of smiled a bit when i read that part, even though i shouldn't cause there really wasn't much to smile about in this fic. but i liked it, the darkness and the hopelessness of it all. i thrive on that stuff when i'm in the right mood. it was wonderfully written and the tone of the whole thing was wickedly dark and angsty (that was a compliment!) I'd like to see a couple more one shots based around this one.

by the way, i'm from the UK and no, you aren't the only one who gets excited when people from other countries reads your stuff! It's AMAZING! XD

it's half two in the morning here so sorry cause this review isn't up to my usual level of lucidity!
Serya-chan chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
In Japanese, "Axel" is pronounced "Akuseru" and Roxas is pronounced "Rokusasu" So, we say "AkuRoku stories" instead of "Axel/Roxas stories"

Do more one-shots !

I'm French, I feel a bit out of place because of my HORRIBLE english... I hope you don't mind if you see some mistakes in my sentences ? xD
The Emerald Shapeshifter chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Yeah, do more oneshots! *claps*

Akuroku is a combination of their japanese names: Akuseru and Rokuseru, I believe.
gbyefanfic chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I think this would be an awesome two-shot :3

Or a series! :D

Loll, it's called akuroku because the names Axel and Roxas derive from the names Akuseru and Rokusasu in Japanese.
deactivated ink chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh wow...Extremely touching...

I get that way too sometimes- I just have to sit down and write...

Reminds me of the song, This Close by Flyleaf... not so sure why

~Uber thanks~!

p.s. Glad you finally are playing KhDays- and yes, It has tons of Axel and Roxas 3... but it's sad once you think deep into it-(I promise not to ruin it for you)-
Serya-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
My english is really bad, sorry '

I really like your story. AkuRoku is my favorite pairing and I have been searching this kind of fanfiction (sad, happy, fluffy) for almost two years now xD I hope you're going to keep writing AkuRoku stories as good as this one