Reviews for Sanctification
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A good insight of Darkward. Nice and intense. Thanks for sharing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hmm, he never did let go of his self hate did he? Nice work!
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Is it wrong that I just love dark Edward especially Dark Vamp Edward! We need more dark vamp ward in the fandom!

Thanks for writing!

-NC/ angelstar2
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Annie Get Your Board chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I liked this! I wish it was longer! There were some grammatical mistakes towards the end, but that doesn't really matter. Your story is really making me think about Edward's relationship to his higher concepts of Justice. So fascinating...

Great work!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh dear... *shivers*

That was sad, really sad, but so well written. Thank you for sharing yr talent with us :)
Nayaritism chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
The mood to this was intense . . . insane and very raw. It felt real and true to what I imagine Edward's time was like then. Interesting.

I don't know if I'd call this and EdwardxCarlisle piece . . . just an Edward one really but that doesn't effect it's appeal in the slightest.

Nicely done.

xxNaya
naelany chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this kinda makes my heart ache for Edward
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I do like a darkward, that time in E's life is very intriguing. I thought you conveyed the horror and the rawness of the deed very well for such a short piece. Loved this

**I have purged the evil, taken it into myself, and it merges perfectly with my own. We were alike, takers of human blood, soulless demons. "I'll see you in Hell," I say as I go, meaning every word.**
venis-envy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
That was awesome! Not dark like you guys suggested it was... Maybe a little, but in just the right way. Beautifully written. Nice job, bb!
tjbaby chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I realised I forgot to review this! I really love the mood of this.

"seeing in his mind the black emptiness of my eyes" love that...

I still shiver at the end and my fave bit? "We were alike, takers of human blood, soulless demons."

You did such a good job. I am tremendously happy. :D As you know.
VanPireNZ chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Gaah!

Evil, yet someone how...not?

Still, I love this part:

His heart still beats weakly, so I break the killers neck with a loud snap. I have purged the evil, taken it into myself, and it merges perfectly with my own. We were alike, takers of human blood, soulless demons. "I'll see you in Hell," I say as I go, meaning every word.

Great little o/s into the mind of Edward during that time away from Carlisle.

xoxo
just-a-shadow-of-death chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was nice. I liked the story.
LauraHannah90 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really liked this. A lot, actually. It was well written, and I especially liked the last line : "I'll see you in hell"

Very well done, I'd like to see more :)