Reviews for My Choice
cupcakes645andsprinkles291 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
That was...beautiful!
I loved it, such an amazing story ;D
CoralAnd.55 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Couldn't have read a MORE PERFECT proloque mate..
Really!
BigBootyBaby chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Nicely done! I enjoyed all of it.
Dracoess chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Oh WOW! What great POVs. I hope that you keep on writing like this.
Mildly Rabid chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
All of these chapters were ended with variations on the first paragraph. It was poetic and different. Maybe I am too impatient, but I am not particularly struck by a rehashing of the events in the movie.

I did like your perspectives thing; however I would try to make the personalities come out very distinct through your writing. I am not skilled at this, but have seen it done and it makes all the difference between good writing and excellent writing. You did some of this on Jake; it was as if you got "in character" and then started narrating.
Mudgrubber chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I simply have to chime in and say this is the absolute best insight into Tsu'tey thoughts of the events during the movie. You could see the fear in his eyes when Toruk Makto appeared at the Tree of Souls. This is very good work.
IHeartSam chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Hi, I really like your opening chapter - I'm not often a fan of first person style but this was great,it flowed really well and I liked the structure. It was an especially nice touch taking the thoughts full circle to close with the opening line. Nice job!
Limxuxu09 chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
I also love this chapter but I guess I preferred Neytiri's POV more since I'm a woman and so it's easier to relate with her lol... Anyhow, I've always wondered how it is to be tested by Eywa and you were able to give an interesting possibility... :)
Limxuxu09 chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Gah! I actually got giddy when I read this! This has to be my fave chapter of all you've written! I could actually feel every word you've written and I'm very much convinced that Neytiri did really felt them... The ending was so great! If you think about it, Neytiri's face really will be the first thing that Jake will see and that's so so sweet! I also loved the part when Neytiri saved Jake's human body... It had just shown how deep their relationship is... To think they she mated in Jake's avatar body yet they still SAW each other...

Ok I didn't mean to blab and all lol but I'm just in a state of Avatar obsession right now lol... And it didn't hurt that you're a freaking good writer! Keep it up! :)
Limxuxu09 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Greedy people tsk tsk... Nice job again! I'm commenting on the chapters I really enjoyed writing...
Limxuxu09 chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Yeah well I've already mentioned it earlier about Trudy and Norm's romantic relationship that was not shown in the film... Anyway, I just want to share it... I think there was a time that Jake caught them making out lol... And the reason she saved them was because of Norm... Also, I read that before Trudy died, she murmured "I love you Norm" before the explosion... It was kind of sad...

But great job on this chapter! AS usual lol :)
Limxuxu09 chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
WOw... I've always thought of Colonel Quartitch being the bad guy and all but you putting it that way, it really was understandable why he acted in such ways... Even if their purpose is wrong and all that, Jake did betray them after he gave his trust to him... Nevertheless, he's still wrong but he's a leader and it's his job, right? It's nice to look at the bad guy's POV also...Nice job! :)
Limxuxu09 chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Norm's chapter was also interesting but there wasn't much emotion on how much he kind of hated the fact that was it was Jake who was chosen by the Omaticaya and not him... Also, it would have been nicer if you've included his and Trudy's romantic relationship that they movie maker's failed to include... Anyway, it was very nicely written all in all... Keep it up! :)
Limxuxu09 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I think Tsu'tey's POV is my fave so far... It was very emotional and I totally understood what he was going through... If you think about it, you'd assume he had lost so much... But it turned out, Jake had arrived to save them all...

And yeah I've never really realized that it was only Neytiri who calls Jake as "Jake" instead of "Jakesully"... Nice observation :)
Limxuxu09 chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
"Next thing I knew, I was being carried like a new born child by avatar Jake dressed in nothing but leaves and vines. Feeling a bit like the biblical Eve" lol this made me laugh... I find Grace as someone who has a really strong personality and I think you did a really good job capturing her... I just think it lacked her smoking habit and her bossiness... Nonetheless, good job! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »