Reviews for Picking the Hallows
Pat chapter 7 . 2/12
Oops, posted a review for the wrong set of stories, under this story. My recent review refers to your series "Removing Dudley From The Equation".
Pat chapter 7 . 2/12
I've read this entire 7-story series. Most people give Harry a twin, and make him the True-Boy-Who-Lived while a mark on his twin is mistaken for Voldy's "mark" from the prophecy; or they make Harry female instead. The occasional story has Vernon & Petunia raise him as Dudley's brother. Your idea of making him Vernon and Petunia's only son is a new one for me (and I've read hundreds of fanfics).

I'm sure if I were this version of Harry, I would have stopped speaking to godfather Sirius, over his constant, unending disrespect of my adoptive parents. Sirius could have at least apologized periodically, saying that since he knew Harry's birth parents, he hoped they'd excuse him for using "parents" to refer to James & Lily. I would also have stopped speaking to my godfather because he refuses to recognize that I have the right to choose my own life, both in whether or not pranking is OK (pranking is really bullying!), and in what I choose to do as a career.

My thought is: what you have in this 7-story set is actually an *outline* for some much longer stories. I think each story could be significantly longer, and still be a good story.
Asexual Girl chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Nice story, but the redeeming Snape thing kind of ruined it for me.
Sra.Chatterbox Asexual Girl chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Nice story, but the redeeming Snape thing kind of ruined the story for me.
noreenklose chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Good story.
I'm glad that Umbitch got Azkaban. I love it when she gets punished for her deeds.
I enjoyed reading your story.
thank you for writing.
Eldersprig chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Elder wand ownership completely confusing. Guess that was the point.
davycrockett100 chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
sweet
senawario chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
good angle, nicely explored. Thanks
serenityselena chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
an interesting twist in Harry's life :)
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012