Reviews for Of Paint and Purple Dinosaurs
LadyKnowledge chapter 1 . 3/14
Hilarious - I can just see Lee painting with a Barney-obsessed toddler. The Amanda Stetson File would no doubt get a hefty addition of a few pictures ;)
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
sugar and spice and everything nice!

lol

loved it.

especially:

"Bawney!" Immediately Jenna reached for her stuffed doll, hugging it close. .

"You're super dee-duper!" The doll cried out.

"I super-dee-duper," Jenna said proudly.
berniej chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Hi, what a nice way to start the day with a smile. Poor lee it's so easy to imagine him totally wrapped round the tiny fingers of a daughter isn't it I wonder if we're all just big softies at heart! Well I guess he would have to learn that you never give a child control of something like their own room when they are likely to turn it into something crazy..dark purple walls lol..my youngest daughters favorite colour is purple so we did her room lilac..but she didn't get the choice first!

It's always a pleasure to read a new Smk so thanks for sharing

Bernie
amieemb chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Poor Lee - this too shall pass...hopefully fast!

Great story Jennifer!
amieemb chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I'm so glad my kids are big and out of the "Barney" phase! I probably can still sing most of the songs! lol
ShadowyLined chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
This is KimC (SpyGirl1969) writing a review under her *other* fandom pseudonym, hehe. I loved this one because I happen to really hate Barney, lol, so I could totally relate to poor Lee in this one! OMG, Barney is SO annoying. But anything for a cute little girl, huh? Nicely done! Thanks for sharing (and continuing to ignore the community idiots)!

KC/SG/FM
Loretta the Contessa chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
liked the story. we all had to go through the barney phase.

I also had to go through Lady Lovely Locks. She is 22 these days and still has the pillow case folded in a drawer