Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
babyvfan chapter 22 . 7/18
OH...MY...GOD...

OH MY GOD

OH MY FUCKING GODDAMN GOD.

*hearteyes erupting from my eye sockets, chest buzzing and humming and dancing from the feels attacking this*

This story...*shakes my head with a big smile on my face* this goddamn story...is...is...a goddamn beautiful wonderful, heartbreaking and heartmelting incredible masterpiece. Seriously, this story is goddamn amazing.

Omg, so many feels. So many thoughts, so many parallels and connections.

Okay, let me see if I can unscramble my ramblings and make this into a good review...*takes in a deep breath*

Speaking of reviews, i make a point to drop reviews for every chapter of a story since I know firsthand how much time and energy goes into creating a story. Especially one like this. It was hard at some points since certain chapters brought out so many emotions that were jumbled together so tightly, it was hard to unscramble and put my thoughts onto the reviews. That, and the story was soooo intriguing, so addicting, so amazing, so hooking that I wanted just to dive into the next chapter, devour it like chocolate, dive into the next one and devour it and so forth. However I made a point to drop a review so you'd know how much I appreciate/love the story and you. Fair warning, if some of my reviews read as too crazy or heated or intense, please know that I mean it with love.

Okay, now that I got that little outburst that's been stirring in my head, onto my thoughts surrounding the story.

I said this before, more than once actually in similar ways but I need to say it again. God bless bless bless this story. And I'm so happy I stumbled across it. Granted since it's been so long, I can't exactly remember when or how. I think most likely I was scrolling through a random person's favorites and found this gem.

It took me forever to get to it since I had so many things I needed to get though: school, assignments, work, other stories and books, and writing my own stuff but I'm happy I finally got the time to read it. My instincts were right. This story sounded amazing, from title (which seriously is so fitting for Drarry, I'm convinced it was made for them) and the summary. And it ended up being so much more amazing, incredible even like 1000000000000000000x more than I thought it would be.

Everything about it, I loved. Absolutely loved.

From the quotes you acted right in the beginning that explore the similarities of love and hate that foreshadowed where each chapter was heading. The usage of Shakespeare and his most famous play Romeo and Juliet, which again I'm so so so mad at himself for not seeing the earlier connection to it and them. Like...star crossed lovers, part of a war where their allegiance lie to different sides. If that's not drarry, I don't know what it. Anyway, I love love love the usage of Romeo and Juliet, and the parallles between then and drarry, how certain asecpts from the play were bleeding into the story. I love how supportive and encouraging and loyal Ginny was in the story. Like I said, that's such a rare concept to find in a drarry story but I loved it so much. Even though they frustrated me, mainly Draco, I love how you wrote them.

It was so believable, so realistic, so genuine, and also more. I love how the relationship grew and built. I love how slowly Draco was letting go of his walls when he realized that he cared about Harry and was in too deep. I love how Harry refused to let Draco go and run away from what was happening between them.

I just loved everything about this story.

It was beautiful.

It was magnificent.

It was both heartbreaking and heartmelting.

It was just perfection.

A perfect perfect masterpiece and I loved it so much
babyvfan chapter 21 . 7/18
Now, if it were me, I sure as hell wouldn't forgive Ron. It's too thing that he exploded like that when Harry was forced to come out with the truth. And quite another, an unforgivable other that he actually hit Harry. He hurt him. And I seem to be the only one who remembers that. And I'm...I wish Harry didn't forgive him. I seriously do. He was such a dick.

Other than that...this chapter was amazing. Amazing. Amazing. It's unfortunate they had to go through the storm but at least it was together. And awwwwwww their moments. Their moments, especially with Draco finally realizing he wants everyone to know he's Harry and Harry's his. Did so many things to my dear heart. Good things mind you
babyvfan chapter 20 . 7/18
Oh...hell...
babyvfan chapter 19 . 7/18
My heart...*barely breathing as I clutch onto my chest that's been attacked with so many feels* oh my...heart...this chapter...them...drarry...opening up...kissing like mad...always going through with it...aaaaaaaaaaaaah, my heart.

13 is one of my favorites, despite the ending that threw my happy train off course.

14 since it's so good, so incredible, that my heart was melting and singing and aawwwwwing.

15-which I forgot to mention but dear god, they were so happy and in love and so happy in their little bubble.

And now 19 joins the favorite league, turning it into a quartet. I love it. It's...just...them...everything. I love everything about it, especially since they pretty much made it clear they can't walk away from each other and are in toooo deep and so in love.

This chapter did soooooo many things to my heart
babyvfan chapter 18 . 7/18
*biting lip SO SO SO HARD that it's nearly bleeding, tapping my foot so furiously against the ground, I'm nearly drilling a hole*

"You're one of the finest friends in Hogwarts, Mr. Weasley."

"It's not Ron's fault anymore than it is yours."

...WHAT THE FUCKIG ACTUALY FUCK!? Like hell it isn't. Ron is not a friend. It IS HIS FAULT. he hurt Harry. He hurt Harry and no one is going to scold him for it, not even Hermione who sure as hell would if things were reserve.

I...no...I can't. I can't. The only redeeming thing is the fact Draco came to see Harry. I would have beaten his lights out if he didn't.

I'm PRAYING Ron's does. I'm praying Ginny will give him a tongue lashing. I need that. I want that soooooo badly
babyvfan chapter 17 . 7/18
*taps foot furiously as I picture the millions of ways in which I want Ron Weasely's head on a spike and his body mangled* I am happy things worked for Draco and Harry. I am happy (and also find insanely ironic) that Ginny was the nudge Draco needed to stop being a coward and man up for his feelings.

THAT BEING SAID, MY FEELINGS TOWARDS RONALD WEASLEY ARE AT A ALL-TIME LOW. Lower than the certain of the earth. I want his head. I want that spike. I want that head on a goddamn spike
babyvfan chapter 16 . 7/18
This is my heart *holds up a big, shiny red balloon.* This is the chapter *holds up a sharp sharp needle, and then stabs the needle into the balloon, shuddering at the crying hissing out from it as it dies* And that is exactly what this chapter did to my heart.

I knew it was only inevitable that their sweet happiness could come crashing down-or in this case popping but I didn't think this soon. Like noooo *tears fill my eyes* Nooooo...my babies.
babyvfan chapter 15 . 7/18
They're enjoying this little oooy-gooey, lust/love bubble they're in, even if Harry's starting to catch feelings which are also welcoming. They'e loving it and I'm loving it since they're so crazily content and happy and I'll be damned if anyone ruins it for them. Like Hermione whose nosiness is SERIOUSLY starting to get under my skin. And Ron who's now caught the nosy-bug. Like Harry be happy, PLEASE
babyvfan chapter 14 . 7/18
THANK. THE. DEAR. GOD. ALMIGHTY. I. STUMBLED. UPON. THIS STORY.

It's sooo...it's soooo *sighs with a lovestick smile as I clutch onto my chest and falls over in my chair* It's everything, every good word you can give a story: beautiful, sweet, heartmelting and heartwrenching at times, and simple utter perfection. I love it so much.

I said before that chapter 13 is one of my favorite chapters in the story, despite the ending which throw my happy train off course. But this-omg, yes, yes, YES. Another new favorite that actually is held in higher regard than 13 for a multide of reasons.

1). Harry being so upset about the kiss that instead of shying away out of frustrations, which he could have done, he decided to put that Gryffindor bravery to use and actually seek out Draco.

2). The meeting at the Astronomy tower where so many amazing things have happened with them-fanfic wise that is.

3). Draco's response to the possibility of him doing himself away by jumping. Definitely morbid to think about it, worrisome that he didn't deny the claim, but the response he said was so Draco-like I couldn't help it. "Potter, if I'm doing to die, I'll do it in a more fashionable way than simply stepping off the roof."

4). Harry refusing to let Draco get away without explaining himself. Telling Draco he doesn't care about anything else than how he feels.

5). Draco giving in

6). The kisses. The beautiful heartmelting kisses that did sooooo many things to my dear heart. OMG OMG OMG. Jus 33333333
babyvfan chapter 13 . 7/18
GOD. DAMN. DUDE.

things were going so so so well until the ending. My heart was singing. My heart was melting. It was awwwwwwing, awwwwwing, cooooing, coooing, and doing a whole lot of melting-BTW, fantastic job on the kiss scene. And then things hit such a sour note when Draco's worries and insecurities started coming in and he pulled away because he doesn't want to taint Harry with his darkness he finds so ugly.

Gaaaaaaaah *cries*

That being said, *wipes tear away from my eyes* I loved this chapter so so so much. This has to be my favorite out of it so far. I loved everything about it from the beginning where Draco was trying his hardest not to stare at Harry and ends up doing so anyway, Harry enjoying Draco's oologing and doing some of his own, them talking more about Romeo and Juliet, Draco opening up on what happened with his parents and why he cut his hair, Harry then doing the same thing to his own which stopped my heart for a second and had me think of the movie Daniel was recently in called imperium where Dan shaved his head for the role, and the kiss.

Which was so much better than the first one. Which did so many things to my heat. Which ended all too soon.
babyvfan chapter 12 . 7/18
First off, I must applaud you for your writing. It's so good, especially with the crushing flustering pleasantly-warm-but also insanely confusing maddening feelings drarry has towards each other, as was shown in this chapter. Seriously *shoots you a big smile and gives you a good round of applause* Awesome job.

Second, I am so so happy a truce was drawn up between them and am PRAYING it's nothing but smooth sailing after this. Well not exactly smooth since this is Harry and Draco who seriously have such clashing tempers and get paranoid. But at least things will be a bit smoother for them.

Now as for Ron...maybe it's my bias towards hims since he's among my least favorite characters, maybe it's the fact I am a firm believer in groveling when someone does something wrong wrong, but the apology didn't feel genuine to me. At all. I can't help but feel Hermione had to nudge, push, threaten him towards it and...Idk.

Other than that, awesome job
babyvfan chapter 11 . 7/18
*bites lip as I look away from Draco's crying form, tapping my foot while trying to figure out my thoughts* I...I really really don't wanna feel bad for him since he hurt my precious baby Harry and really hurt him but...*looks over at Draco's weak form, sighs, and walks over to rub his back* I do. I feel bad for Draco since this couldn't have been and definitely wasn't from what I read easy for him to admit to himself.

I just want both my babies, yes I consider Draco one of my babies even though he can be a major idiot most times, to be in love and happy. Now if only they can talk to each other, then things would be so much easier
babyvfan chapter 10 . 7/18
*GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOANS as I fall face-flat onto my hands, dropping onto the table* Every single time these two get close, every step they take forward, they take 20 steps back. I just...aaaaaaaah
babyvfan chapter 9 . 7/18
*gives the fiery pit-of-hell glare at both Draco and Ron and SMACK THEM DUMBASS HEADS TOGETHER. HAAAAARD*

You *points a finger at Draco* are going to figure out what you're gonna do with Harry. Either ignore him if that scared of what you're feeling or just be nice. You can't have it both ways.

As for YOU *whirls finger at the weasel* I never liked you after that 4th year crap you pulled. And I knew you'd react this way but I gave the benefit of the doubt. FIX THIS. Or I will beat you to a bloody pulp using Draco to do it!

*takes in deep breath and looks at the writer* As you, you are doing a fantastic job with this story. I'm loving it
babyvfan chapter 8 . 7/18
Can I just say that Harry James Potter not only is my favorite character from the series but is also a precious precious precious precious cinnamon roll who deserves nothing but the world and love and hugs?

I just wanted to hug him so badly. I get that Hermione is hurt he didn't immediately tell them but I'm on team Harry. A revelation such as this should be told at the person's own time and place. You force them to come out, the tighter the lock on their mouth becomes.

Now as Draco...*smacks him HARD upside the head, then does for again for extra measure* Being nice to Harry isn't going to make the world explode. If anything, it will give you another shot at you wanted since you were kid. So...*SMACKS HIM HARD* FIX THIS
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »