Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
This is my favorite fanfiction chapter I have ever read. I read it over and over. The feels are so strong and I can be right in the situation with them
Drarrytrix chapter 21 . 7/15
This was amazing. It shattered my heart in some moments, made me laugh like a maniac in the presence of my mother, and made me hyperventilate at the most exciting/loving events. I'm so glad I read this. One of the best—and emotional—fanfictions I've laid my eyes upon before. Thank you so much for these satisfying 2 days of reading.
The BEST Drarry story that I have ever read! The plot is amazing, beautifully written and has the perfect amount of romance to keep anyone interested!
Silvanesti chapter 21 . 7/7
I can't leave a review on the last chapter again, but I just have to say that I still love this story so much. I first read it many years ago and it's just as great the second time around.
Ves heill chapter 22 . 7/3
Really enjoyed reading this- thanks so much for taking the time to write and post! Your care and effort really show in your dialogue and internal thoughts. Thanks again- thoroughly enjoyed!
this is one of the most well written fanfics I've ever read amazing plot 10/10
Fumiko15 chapter 22 . 6/23
Beautifully written! This is one of the first few Drarry fics that I'm currently reading, thank you for the lovely story and being able to draw me deeper into their world!(By the way I love some of the insults that you have written in here, especially the one that went something like having one thought throughout the day was sufficient for Pansy to run on )
This is so exquisitely, wonderfully written! Truly moved !
Noooooooo. Why? Soooo good though. THE FEELS
This chaper made me cry with draco. I am glad that he is accepting who he realy is.
This chapter was so good. I love your writing stile it makes me feel like I am there
OwlsWithFins chapter 22 . 5/29
This fanfic was the one that got me hooked on Drarry. I read it before I made an account and never got to review, but I felt it necessary to come back and do so. The relationship development was on point, and the humor was perfection. Still one of my favorites-great work!
The feels where great in this chapter
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 22 . 5/24
This was so good, I binge read the entire thing
OTSnape chapter 22 . 5/12
Merlin's beard, this was SOOOOOOOOOO good a story!

Well written, with dry humour and wittiness... YES!

Drarry is canon.