Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Anonymous chapter 22 . 7/3
Wow, so good! I never wanted it to end. You're a really great writer.
I LOVE THIS FIC! I spent the whole afternoon reading this and it is really awesome! Drarry is so adorable :) Keep on writing! You're really talented at it!
Tabitha D chapter 22 . 6/22
That was one of the best stories/slashes I have ever read. I literally cried. Keep writing, you're really good.
Oh, what? No, I'm not up at one in the morning, bawling because of this beautiful fic while making my parents think I'm asleep, on a weeknight. HahahHhaaa that would be ridiculous!
anon chapter 1 . 5/22
OMG! That was FANTASTIC! I love how you took the canon from Draco's perspective! I completely adore your take on young Draco! Can't wait to read more! Thank you for sharing your work with us! Cheers! :DDD
Delirium Syndrome chapter 22 . 5/22
This is the sweetest thing, oh dear me, I love it.
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read in my life. It was believable and the story flowed just at the right pace,nothing was hurried and Draco and Harry were both so in character! There was one thing that bothered me though- when the boys were finally together,at some point,Draco thought of Harry as "his" ("mine" in the story, as the moment was written from Draco's POV). That really disturbed me, because I don't think it's normal nor healthy to think that you own somebody because you're in a relationship with them...a healthy relationship is built on partners' trust and respect for each other, not ownership. I feel like the "you belong to me thing" really doesn't belong in the 21st century,it isn't cute,it doesn't represent love in any way...it's just sick and old-fashioned. But all in all, I found your story to be very enjoyable and interesting to read. You're very talented!
This is just beautiful.
lOVE this story! I spent the past five hours reading this when I should have been studying,but I have zero regret! Thank you for sharing with us!
I just spent my entire Easter reading this Fic. I love this SOOO much. it's totally believable. like J.K. Rowling couldn't of even done better. thank you for making my day.
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 22 . 4/4
I have never fan girled so hard over a fanfiction in my life. You have a beautiful way with words and your writing style is so captivating. Loved this story
When-Words-Fail chapter 1 . 3/30
Can't fathom *gasps* the amazingness *chokes* of this story *dramatically dies* so beautiful. Words cannot describe... Just... Oh my gosh. Definitely a new favorite.
steff chapter 22 . 3/26
This is incredible I couldn't put it down :) I had to finish it
Drarry chapter 22 . 3/22
THIS STORY MADE ME CRY 12/10 I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
laura chapter 22 . 3/21
NTENSE SCREAMING. literally perfect. I have no words to describe this master piece and I now have been procrastinating an essay and you're to blame. thanks. SIMPLY AMAZING