Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
NikkiPark99 chapter 22 . 2/10
I'm completely speechless. Being new to Drarry, this book has satisfied me 100%. This is an amazing work of art and you have done well. I believe I will be reading it again soon. So perfect.
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 22 . 1/29
I have read this story again. The past few months have been a whirlwind of Drarry for me. This was the second long story that I read and I still love it. What makes it unique is the combination of theme and lack of smut. In addition, Ginny is a really supportive character of Harry (which is rare) and Draco has to struggle to come out (in most stories he is always portrayed as the far more experienced one). A delight to read again. The epilogue is one of my favourites across the now many stories I have now read. I wish u had more material for Drarry that I could read.
MsD chapter 7 . 1/25
I just have to know, do you really think Romeo and Juliet is the most epic romance in the English Language? Because I really strongly have to disagree even though your story (which I have read all the way through before) makes me dislike it slightly less than usual.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 22 . 1/10
Brilliant story, wow! I enjoyed that so much and the ending was amazing - actually squealed at those last few lines. Thanks so much for sharing this story! The characterization was great, the plot was even better - the romeo and juliet theme was amazing and so spot on. I've read quite a few drarry fics and cant believe I've never seen that theme before. Anyway, this was so adorable and amazing I can't stop smiling. *claps*
voldysnose chapter 14 . 1/10
This story is absolutely breathtaking. Your prose are seriously gorgeous and give me shivers every time something happens between Draco and Harry! Seriously, I LOVE this fic!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Amazing! I couldn't stop reading
lizzy chapter 22 . 12/15/2014
this was literally the best drarry fanfic i ever read, its fantastic! all these feelings.. i was sitting here reading and reading, forgetting about everything else, ITS AMAZING thank you for uploading!
iraroks123 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
i'm nearly in tears this is the cutest most amazingly wonderful fanfiction I've ever read
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
I love this story! It's also incredibly well written.
Love Faith Embers chapter 22 . 11/16/2014
Aw! I love this story! I wished it didn't have to end, but it's amazing!
Draco Harry chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Omg this was soooo good! Best fanfic E.V.E.R!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
ASDFGHJKL I just died that was THE most perfect story ending ever. I can't even... I just... *faints from the feels*
kingslayre chapter 22 . 10/27/2014
BEAUTIFUL. Sobbed for hours. Just. 2:17am and finished. Just.
kingslayre chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
HOLY CRAP I AM LITERALLY MAKING GASPING NOISES AND CLUTCHING MY HEART AS I READ THIS AND I'VE ONLY READ THE PROLOGUE WOW I CAN TELL THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS YES THANK YOU YOU ARE AMAZING.
lamy chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Omg why is the end so sudden ? Why did it have to end at all ? This is my First drarry and one of the best fanfictions ive read so far ! Good job