Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
N Umbra chapter 22 . 10/3/2017
What can I say, other than that this bloody amazing. I have about a million cheesy love quotes stuck in my head right now, the most prominent of which being

1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, and I had the privilege of meeting you.

It feel rather appropriate, does it not?
Guest chapter 22 . 9/30/2017
Wow. Thank you for an amazing read, I got so invested :') That dramatic Romeo and Juliet climax, I loved that gbfkrk
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2017
This is the best story that I have ever read! I love the epilogue so much... :")
Waterdai chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
how can anyone not have brought up in reviews the fact that they already went over the draught of living death in canon? In 6th year?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
I dont think harry will make ginny swear to him w an unbreakable vow lol. Bc if she breaks it she will die. I think its much too drastic a measure for the situation here, and completely out of character behaviour on harry's part. I wish u didnt include it here. It wasnt necessary.
Cat Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I Just Want To Know if Harry And Draco Will Be Together Or Find Their Fancieness,In Eachother,Will They..?
Spannerspoon chapter 22 . 8/25/2017
Love it love it love it!

Beautifully written and throughly enjoyed
Guest chapter 22 . 8/20/2017
Adorable
DirtyPuzzle chapter 7 . 8/8/2017
I'm sorry. I can't help myself.

... ROMEO AND JULIET IS NOT A ROMANCE. IT IS A TRAGEDY. THEY BOTH DIE.

...
...
Okay. I'm done. I-I got that off my chest.

Other than that, great story so far. I'm really enjoying it. The progression is coming along nicely.
thebookishbee chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Super-amazing Drarry fic. I was hooked, the characters are perfectly done, and it's so cute! Thank you!
spittingllama7856 chapter 22 . 8/6/2017
Aww! I loved this! Amazing!
Chiseplushie chapter 22 . 8/2/2017
Thank you so much for this lovely fic. I've been listening to it during my commute to and from work this week, and I'm in love with it. My friend babyvfan recommended it and I'm glad she did.

Xoxo
Chise
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2017
I have two words for you:
'holy' and 'shit'
Guest chapter 18 . 7/27/2017
Draco: I'm never gonna give you up.
Me: ...
Me: ... ..
Me: NEVER GONNA SAY GOOD BYE
babyvfan chapter 22 . 7/18/2017
OH...MY...GOD...

OH MY GOD

OH MY FUCKING GODDAMN GOD.

*hearteyes erupting from my eye sockets, chest buzzing and humming and dancing from the feels attacking this*

This story...*shakes my head with a big smile on my face* this goddamn story...is...is...a goddamn beautiful wonderful, heartbreaking and heartmelting incredible masterpiece. Seriously, this story is goddamn amazing.

Omg, so many feels. So many thoughts, so many parallels and connections.

Okay, let me see if I can unscramble my ramblings and make this into a good review...*takes in a deep breath*

Speaking of reviews, i make a point to drop reviews for every chapter of a story since I know firsthand how much time and energy goes into creating a story. Especially one like this. It was hard at some points since certain chapters brought out so many emotions that were jumbled together so tightly, it was hard to unscramble and put my thoughts onto the reviews. That, and the story was soooo intriguing, so addicting, so amazing, so hooking that I wanted just to dive into the next chapter, devour it like chocolate, dive into the next one and devour it and so forth. However I made a point to drop a review so you'd know how much I appreciate/love the story and you. Fair warning, if some of my reviews read as too crazy or heated or intense, please know that I mean it with love.

Okay, now that I got that little outburst that's been stirring in my head, onto my thoughts surrounding the story.

I said this before, more than once actually in similar ways but I need to say it again. God bless bless bless this story. And I'm so happy I stumbled across it. Granted since it's been so long, I can't exactly remember when or how. I think most likely I was scrolling through a random person's favorites and found this gem.

It took me forever to get to it since I had so many things I needed to get though: school, assignments, work, other stories and books, and writing my own stuff but I'm happy I finally got the time to read it. My instincts were right. This story sounded amazing, from title (which seriously is so fitting for Drarry, I'm convinced it was made for them) and the summary. And it ended up being so much more amazing, incredible even like 1000000000000000000x more than I thought it would be.

Everything about it, I loved. Absolutely loved.

From the quotes you acted right in the beginning that explore the similarities of love and hate that foreshadowed where each chapter was heading. The usage of Shakespeare and his most famous play Romeo and Juliet, which again I'm so so so mad at himself for not seeing the earlier connection to it and them. Like...star crossed lovers, part of a war where their allegiance lie to different sides. If that's not drarry, I don't know what it. Anyway, I love love love the usage of Romeo and Juliet, and the parallles between then and drarry, how certain asecpts from the play were bleeding into the story. I love how supportive and encouraging and loyal Ginny was in the story. Like I said, that's such a rare concept to find in a drarry story but I loved it so much. Even though they frustrated me, mainly Draco, I love how you wrote them.

It was so believable, so realistic, so genuine, and also more. I love how the relationship grew and built. I love how slowly Draco was letting go of his walls when he realized that he cared about Harry and was in too deep. I love how Harry refused to let Draco go and run away from what was happening between them.

I just loved everything about this story.

It was beautiful.

It was magnificent.

It was both heartbreaking and heartmelting.

It was just perfection.

A perfect perfect masterpiece and I loved it so much
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »