Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
I LOVED THIS
Guest chapter 22 . 10/26/2020
Ini bgs bgt si asli
Dakota chapter 22 . 9/16/2020
Incredible. Stunning. I couldn’t put it down! I love some good angst and you managed to maintain it throughout the story in a way that never got boring or repetitive. I was always on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what was going to happen next! This has definitely earned a special place in my heart!
Livia Costelloe chapter 22 . 9/9/2020
Magnificent! I've read this entire book and it's absolutely amazing! I LOVE IT! I really do. Congratulations. I'm speaking to you as a writer. Of course, other than the occasional spelling mistake but otherwise I think Two Sides of the Same Coin is amazing. Nice touch with the quotes at the top of each chapter. This must have taken a very long time. It's wonderful, really. Thank you for writing this. Well done!

-Livia
BLAHAHAHAH chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
YES THIS IS MUY BIEN
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2020
I think you have expressed the characters spot on.
Luzula-spicata chapter 22 . 8/20/2020
CassandraCat chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
That ending was so sweet!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2020
This was absolutely stunning. It's quite devastating that this gem of a story has come to a close. I didn't know I shipped Drarry until I read this. I loved every bit of this.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/11/2020
So like Harry is just gonna ignore the fact that he doesn’t want to be an auror anymore and do it anyway? And Ron is still just a homophobic douche? And what about mirror Draco? No explanation on that? Ughhh. Too many questions still
Uraverageshipper chapter 3 . 6/26/2020
I like the fact that you explain the character's line of thinking, thank you
Guest chapter 22 . 6/26/2020
OMG! This is the best drarry fanfic ever! I felt as sad ending this fic as I did finishing the real series!
nunu0817 chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Beautiful ending, really love it
Anonymous chapter 22 . 5/18/2020
This is honestly so amazing and beautifully written and conceptualised ! Thank you so so much for creating this masterpiece !
Evie chapter 22 . 5/18/2020
THIS IS HONESTLY AMAZING AND SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND PLOT-LINED. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS !
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »