Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
faeriedust12 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Oh, this is really good! I love how you've continued the character's lives in a way that makes so much sense. I can't wait to read more of this! Georgia is so funny, but I'm worried about Draco and that potion...
brionyjae chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Hey, I really like where you're going with this story! I'm actually writing a story after the war where they go back to Hogwarts too, but very different ) I like your approach tho, keeping with canon - I admire that, it must be difficult ) I like your touch of humour, and also your sense of character - that is, of Harry and Draco Awaiting your next update!

~brionyjae
Bob Da Peach chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Giggle, that was bloody brilliant that was!

I'm really enjoying this story quite alot. I was quite dissapointed when I found there was no button for the next chapter!

Anywho, keep up the awesome work!
just-a-shadow-of-death chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I liked it.
BigDestiny chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
"Actually, he'd made her make the Unbreakable Vow not to tell anyone, which might have been a little bit drastic... "

YOU THINK? Hermione is going to be too busy smacking Harry upside the head for irresponsible magic use to care about his orientation. Glad to see Ginny is making progress in getting Harry to come out.

You've got a great handle on the characters, so I don't need to worry that Hermione won't forgive Ron. She's known him for seven years now; she should know how easily his feet go in his mouth.

Well, now I'm caught up and have to wait like everyone else for the next chapter. Waiting is torture when it's for such a great story. So I think I'll close the way Lisa Simpson once closed a letter, with "Save us! Save us now!"
BigDestiny chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Interesting that Ron, increasingly uncomfortable Ron, has charged in to change the subject. Ron is often comic relief, in the books, movies, AND fanfic (just as Draco surmised), and it's nice to see him with wit, maturity, and possibly some suspicions about Harry's orientation. Another fine chapter, capped off with a great Harry/Draco scene.
BigDestiny chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
One thing about coming late to a story is not having to wait for chapters. ;)

I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed Ginny when she's not drinking the Harry Potter Kool-ade. I've always thought that her relationship with Harry was a step backwards for her, because separate from him she's fun, sassy, and can have fun with the 'boy that lived' mythos. "Oh, how filthy", indeed.

Pansy is another character that's very rarely written to her full potential. Keeping her simpering for Draco, while still having her function as Ginny's Slytherin counterpart is a great move. And it's working beautifully. I just loved her reaction to Draco's brooding; Voldemort must be rolling over in his grave, knowing that his dream is now collecting dust in Pansy's closet next to her platform shoes and Hammer pants.
BigDestiny chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I actually had to go back and read this scene in book one, because I thought your version was AU. But no, there it was. It never occured to me that Harry really came off looking like a prick from Draco's point of view.

Fantastic start to what looks like a great story.
1,193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80