Reviews for When Castiel met Misha Collins
Fallen Angel of the Lord chapter 6 . 7/27
Angel statue? ...I thought of Weeping Angels. Cos' when they kill you, they can zap you back in time. Perhaps Misha exsisted before Cas fell? no? okay
Fallen Angel of the Lord chapter 5 . 7/27
Oh Chuck. I just imagined Cabob. Not as a food. As a ship. My life is..just...
Fallen Angel of the Lord chapter 4 . 7/27
Even if the contest is over, I reccomend the Safe and Profound parody of safe and sound by taylor swift
Fallen Angel of the Lord chapter 1 . 7/27
The fangirls in the beginning are litterally me
Nova chapter 8 . 6/3
I really love this, thank you because you cheer me up today. I hope I can read the whole story _
endagirl chapter 8 . 3/13
Love this!
Liana chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
The angel statue...was that a Doctor Who reference?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Make more pleaseeeeeeeee thankyouverymuch333
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
*high pitched whale noises at the awesomeness of story*
ObsessWithElijah chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
I was gonna say this since my previous review of previous chapter, but I sorta forget. Who know Cas could be a trouble when he meets Misha. Ha ha. Can't wait for next chapter.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Love it.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Love it. I really like the way Misha named Cas 'Cabob' and tricked him to get in the trailer and locked him up.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
Your sense of humor is making me want to read your story more and more. I really like the end that said 'this should be an episode name Castiel meets Misha' from the director. I also like the way Misha covered Cas up with clothes and Jen and Jared was amazed that the clothes pile thing can talk.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Love your sense of humor, Misha orgasm with coffee. How could you come up with that?
ObsessWithElijah chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Very funny. I like it already.