Reviews for When Castiel met Misha Collins
*high pitched whale noises at the awesomeness of story*
ObsessWithElijah chapter 8 . 4/24
I was gonna say this since my previous review of previous chapter, but I sorta forget. Who know Cas could be a trouble when he meets Misha. Ha ha. Can't wait for next chapter.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 6 . 4/24
Love it.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 5 . 4/24
Love it. I really like the way Misha named Cas 'Cabob' and tricked him to get in the trailer and locked him up.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 4 . 4/24
Your sense of humor is making me want to read your story more and more. I really like the end that said 'this should be an episode name Castiel meets Misha' from the director. I also like the way Misha covered Cas up with clothes and Jen and Jared was amazed that the clothes pile thing can talk.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 3 . 4/24
Love your sense of humor, Misha orgasm with coffee. How could you come up with that?
ObsessWithElijah chapter 1 . 4/24
Very funny. I like it already.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/17
FUCK YES LETS TRY TO GET HIM AN EMMY, NO HE SHOULD GET AN OSCAR BEFORE LEO DICAPRIO!
SamAndDean'sLittleSister chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I love it, but I think the next update is about 3.5 years late :D
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
That was hilarious. Wish there was more :( Awesome that you wrote this before the. French Mistake! I should be sleeping now but that was awesome. I actually did roll around laughing for a bit.
faylin.masters chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
NEED MORE! I NEED MORE! GIVE ME MOREEE! SO WHAT IF ITS BEEN LIKE 3 YEARS SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE? I NEED MORE!
faylin.masters chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
don't give Cas too much coffee or he will TURN INTO MISHA
faylin.masters chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I AM DYING. THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION EVER! WAYYY BETTTER THAN MINE! KEEP IT UP! FAVORITED!
imagirl8 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Can't stop smiling like an idiot while reading this :D
Death chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
This is, you are, OMG! This is AWESOME! I found out something, to my dad my laughing sounds like I'm in pain...anyways I fell off my bed laughing and my dad ran in thinking I was crying and hurt and all.

All in all, MORE MORE MORE AND MOOOOOOOOOORE!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »