Reviews for When Castiel met Misha Collins
I know you made this 7 years ago, and probably will not see this comment, but I love your fanfic so far.
FinchFeather0913 chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Angel statue? ...I thought of Weeping Angels. Cos' when they kill you, they can zap you back in time. Perhaps Misha exsisted before Cas fell? no? okay
FinchFeather0913 chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Oh Chuck. I just imagined Cabob. Not as a food. As a ship. My life is..just...
FinchFeather0913 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Even if the contest is over, I reccomend the Safe and Profound parody of safe and sound by taylor swift
FinchFeather0913 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
The fangirls in the beginning are litterally me
Nova chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
I really love this, thank you because you cheer me up today. I hope I can read the whole story _
endagirl chapter 8 . 3/13/2016
Love this!
Liana chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
The angel statue...was that a Doctor Who reference?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Make more pleaseeeeeeeee thankyouverymuch333
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
*high pitched whale noises at the awesomeness of story*
ObsessWithElijah chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
I was gonna say this since my previous review of previous chapter, but I sorta forget. Who know Cas could be a trouble when he meets Misha. Ha ha. Can't wait for next chapter.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Love it.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
Love it. I really like the way Misha named Cas 'Cabob' and tricked him to get in the trailer and locked him up.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 4 . 4/24/2015
Your sense of humor is making me want to read your story more and more. I really like the end that said 'this should be an episode name Castiel meets Misha' from the director. I also like the way Misha covered Cas up with clothes and Jen and Jared was amazed that the clothes pile thing can talk.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
Love your sense of humor, Misha orgasm with coffee. How could you come up with that?