Reviews for The Years that Followed the Morning After
Cute!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Hoho...
LabsByEerie chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
holy crap that was depressing, but well written as usual
thuc chapter 12 . 10/21/2012
this is sweet...but very sad...[
Kyoki no Megami chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
haifisch;
and aww, what a nice ending. well, it's more realistic then a "happily ever after" and i certainly prefer tom over voldemort, and it seems like a nice afterlife - since he only liked those three in his whole life he won't miss any other people, i guess. well anyways - nice story, i really enjoyed reading it
continue writing
kyoki no megami
maDAlexa
mudpuddledemon chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
That was wonderful. The last chapter made me so sad. Sometimes little things mean more than big displays.
Through Another's Eyes chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
I usually dislike original characters in HP fanfiction with a passion, because I think that JK Rowling has already given us such rich characters in the story that we should use her characters instead. In this case, however, I don't actually mind at all. You've made Emily the kind of person that I like to read about - witty, stubborn, funny, intelligent and who isn't afraid to go over to the bad side sometimes.

I thought that this story was very well-written, with all the non-OC characters in-character and somehow you've managed to inject it with a subtle sense of humour in parts - I don't know if this was intentional or not, but it's very Flaignhan from what I've read of your other stories. I love your version of Tom and I'm glad that you don't make him the kind of person I despise or pity because that's not what he was meant to be in his schoolyears. He was meant to be exactly what you made him: charming, clever, slightly dangerous and the sort of person that I can understand why girls fall head over heels for him.

Thank you so much for writing this story - I've really enjoyed him,

~~Through Another's Eyes~~
TomRiddleJnr chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
I've probably said this a thousand times but I am totally in love with ur writing style! I loved this and now I shall go read temporary abducto:)
Shebali chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
Lovely story, and your OC is just wonderfull. Might as well've been canon.

And, well.. I'm a sucker for Happy endings, so I very much appretiated that, too :)
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
I cried.
polkysmiles chapter 11 . 6/15/2011
Okay, I seriously, honest to god, CRIED. YOU MADE ME CRY.
polkysmiles chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I've always loved the idea of Tom with a really smart OC. I'm thinking about writing a fic like this myself, only it would be quite... different from this.
Rhyselle chapter 12 . 10/2/2010
What an intriguing story! Emily is a marvelous OC, and I really enjoyed the very interesting relationship that arose between her and Tom which continued when he became Lord Voldemort.

It seemed appropriate that Bella would murder her on that fateful Halloween night... and the "Afterwards" was really nifty. It opens an amazing amount of possibilities, doesn't it?

Even though Tom insisted that he didn't love Emily, to me, as a reader, I think that he protested too much. *grin*

Very well done!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
He loved her didn't he? I mean, the only way a person who has never loved before can love or some incapable of loving can love. There was something there in a way that it was like love?

I loved this story and would love to see maybe...an alternate reality with Emily and Tom, if its possible.
Mythal Rising chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
Very very different from the other Tom Riddle stories I've read and I have to admit its brilliant - I loved every second of it. You have a good style, the characters had a constant personality and it was very very enjoyable.

Easily one of my favorite Tom fanfiction - very easily my favorite. :)
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »