Reviews for The Years that Followed the Morning After
Loonynamelass chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Hey! Voldemort got a happy ending?

Oh well. If he accepts his fate, it's fine enough in itself.

Really beautiful conclusion. I wish I could make you my favorite author five times over...
Loonynamelass chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
I chuckled a bit at the last line.
Anonymous Echo chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
I loved this piece. I enjoyed the oneshot, but this just blew me away. It was so different, and captured views of characters not many have dove into. Each chapter was amazing, up until the end. It reminded me nearly of the Titanic, actually. The ending with the four of them once more, and I couldn't think of a better ending. There wasn't one flaw to it.

I enjoyed the interactions between every character, and Emily was just so amazingly strong. She grew up to be just what I expected her to be, and it just worked so well for the story. One of the best OC's I have ever seen/read of. Honestly, you wrote this chapter by chapter and each one grew closer and closer to the inevitable. More and more serious, and I dreaded each chapter but it was too good to stop reading. Now don't tell anybody, but so far this is the only fanfic to actually get a tear or two to leak out. Gah! That's how great it was!

Overall, I loved it. Something I'll definitely be coming back to read again. :D
crazyelf22 chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
This was such a wonderful and interesting ending to such a great story! This one was very different from your other romances with Tom, and I really enjoyed reading it. I look forward to more from you! :D
crazyelf22 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Wow, this story's taking an awfully interesting turn here. Now I'm REALLY curious as to what'll happen in the end, so I'm going to hurry along to the next chapter. :)
crazyelf22 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
This is proving to be a wonderful, heartbreaking story full of twists and turns. I'm really enjoying watching this play out and I'm curious because there's still a ways to go despite the fact that she has already met him as Voldemort. Hmm...I'll just have to read on and see.
crazyelf22 chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
I just about died laughing at the last comment. You seem to write so realistically and effortlessly in this world! It's absolutely amazing how real it all seems, as though this sort of thing is EXACTLY what would happen if someone were to just jump right into the book world.
crazyelf22 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
This was such a wonderfully bittersweet chapter! I'm always so shocked at how sweet, yet in-character Tom can be in your hand. Extremely well done. :)
AvidReaderBz chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
SWEET! Tom R is back and playboying in Paris paradise! right? right? right...?

Fine. He can be all working on becoming Voldemort...but not one itsy bitsy player snary Tommie? pwease? With an uber uber uber uber uber long gushing awesome review on top?

Yeah, ok being sirius ;) (well kinda :P) WHAT IS GOING DOWN IN LE PARIS?

And as for the final of Years, aww, its fittin really isn't it. Just a asweet, calm, eternal existence. Perfect. You're too good!

bz x
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Lol...I didnt see dat coming
harkinian chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
This ending is greatly satisfying. Thanks for the story! I really enjoyed it.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Oh, good way to make him die! he certianly doesn't deserve heaven, and you made us like him too much for him to go to hell, so this is really good! :D

I guess i'm ok hearing that Bella will be punished. sigh.

I look forward to the next chapter!
siddyi chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Aw! I approve. This was a perfect ending. All of favorite characters, including beautiful Tom, together once more, happy for all eternity. And now there can me LOVE. YAY!
chinoiserie chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You know, The Night Before the Morning After is the first your fic i red and the only oneshot in my favorite list, i always read it when i want to cheer up.:)

It was truly fondeful, and now you are one of my favorite authors here. I was so happy when I found a sequel tonight ( i had just finish reading chapter 11 when you post chapter 12 and i decided to review)

I love your Tom, he is fun an interesting all of your fics, though sometimes a bit ooc, for excample he does not seem to change at all over the years and while he makes horcruxes. However this does not bother me unlike it usually does. You have also quite unique writing style and plots and i liked Emily, Arcturus and Abraxas.

This fic was beautiul and i found myself almost crying after ch.11. Afterwards was interesting, and it had the same feeling as the canon kings cross chapter does, but a little confusing, it was like they had stayed limbo forever.

Anyway i liked very much and it would be fun if you do continue but do update Tempura Abucto (i read it though i have reviewed it yet).
AvenaT chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Praise indeed for a job well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have not reviewed before as I only discovered your work a few days ago. But colour me impressed! I have read a few other of your works and look forward to reading the next installment of tempora abducto. It's really heartening to find such a talented writer amongst the seemingly unending dross that clogs up this site! A sincere offering of thanks from myself and I suspect many other readers on the net. Keep up the good work!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »