Reviews for The Years that Followed the Morning After
crazyelf22 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Wow, this story's taking an awfully interesting turn here. Now I'm REALLY curious as to what'll happen in the end, so I'm going to hurry along to the next chapter. :)
crazyelf22 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
This is proving to be a wonderful, heartbreaking story full of twists and turns. I'm really enjoying watching this play out and I'm curious because there's still a ways to go despite the fact that she has already met him as Voldemort. Hmm...I'll just have to read on and see.
crazyelf22 chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
I just about died laughing at the last comment. You seem to write so realistically and effortlessly in this world! It's absolutely amazing how real it all seems, as though this sort of thing is EXACTLY what would happen if someone were to just jump right into the book world.
crazyelf22 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
This was such a wonderfully bittersweet chapter! I'm always so shocked at how sweet, yet in-character Tom can be in your hand. Extremely well done. :)
AvidReaderBz chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
SWEET! Tom R is back and playboying in Paris paradise! right? right? right...?

Fine. He can be all working on becoming Voldemort...but not one itsy bitsy player snary Tommie? pwease? With an uber uber uber uber uber long gushing awesome review on top?

Yeah, ok being sirius ;) (well kinda :P) WHAT IS GOING DOWN IN LE PARIS?

And as for the final of Years, aww, its fittin really isn't it. Just a asweet, calm, eternal existence. Perfect. You're too good!

bz x
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Lol...I didnt see dat coming
harkinian chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
This ending is greatly satisfying. Thanks for the story! I really enjoyed it.
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Oh, good way to make him die! he certianly doesn't deserve heaven, and you made us like him too much for him to go to hell, so this is really good! :D

I guess i'm ok hearing that Bella will be punished. sigh.

I look forward to the next chapter!
siddyi chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Aw! I approve. This was a perfect ending. All of favorite characters, including beautiful Tom, together once more, happy for all eternity. And now there can me LOVE. YAY!
chinoiserie chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You know, The Night Before the Morning After is the first your fic i red and the only oneshot in my favorite list, i always read it when i want to cheer up.:)

It was truly fondeful, and now you are one of my favorite authors here. I was so happy when I found a sequel tonight ( i had just finish reading chapter 11 when you post chapter 12 and i decided to review)

I love your Tom, he is fun an interesting all of your fics, though sometimes a bit ooc, for excample he does not seem to change at all over the years and while he makes horcruxes. However this does not bother me unlike it usually does. You have also quite unique writing style and plots and i liked Emily, Arcturus and Abraxas.

This fic was beautiul and i found myself almost crying after ch.11. Afterwards was interesting, and it had the same feeling as the canon kings cross chapter does, but a little confusing, it was like they had stayed limbo forever.

Anyway i liked very much and it would be fun if you do continue but do update Tempura Abucto (i read it though i have reviewed it yet).
AvenaT chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Praise indeed for a job well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have not reviewed before as I only discovered your work a few days ago. But colour me impressed! I have read a few other of your works and look forward to reading the next installment of tempora abducto. It's really heartening to find such a talented writer amongst the seemingly unending dross that clogs up this site! A sincere offering of thanks from myself and I suspect many other readers on the net. Keep up the good work!
Rowena Stark chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
*GASP* That was awesome! I loved that Tom ended up at Hogwarts and as TOM. Especially since Hogwarts was his *real* home. This was a very enjoyable fic, great characterazation and realistic OCs. Good job! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
EMILY! No! Will she come back? Mabe a reunited in heaven like Titanic scene (no too cheesy dont), she cant be GONE

Despite the numb shock, i did still see the wonderfully written memories (major kudos for that, seriously possibly my fav part of this story) the fast paced plotline, and the subtle heartstring tugging, he DOES care for her.

I'm kinda hoping for the finale to go non-canon and for him to go KILL BELLATRIX. Squee, so excited!

But was there supposed to be a Tempora update?

PS-sorry for not reviewing at my usual quickness, had a manic weekend. Twas fun though!

bz x
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Pls tell me he found out dat Bellatrix killed Emily and in return killed her sorry ass
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
oh, i feel so sad for him! :":[

I'm super curious about the last chapter! :D

Has it really been two weeks? wow. :O
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »