Reviews for The Years that Followed the Morning After
Rowena Stark chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
*GASP* That was awesome! I loved that Tom ended up at Hogwarts and as TOM. Especially since Hogwarts was his *real* home. This was a very enjoyable fic, great characterazation and realistic OCs. Good job! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
EMILY! No! Will she come back? Mabe a reunited in heaven like Titanic scene (no too cheesy dont), she cant be GONE

Despite the numb shock, i did still see the wonderfully written memories (major kudos for that, seriously possibly my fav part of this story) the fast paced plotline, and the subtle heartstring tugging, he DOES care for her.

I'm kinda hoping for the finale to go non-canon and for him to go KILL BELLATRIX. Squee, so excited!

But was there supposed to be a Tempora update?

PS-sorry for not reviewing at my usual quickness, had a manic weekend. Twas fun though!

bz x
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Pls tell me he found out dat Bellatrix killed Emily and in return killed her sorry ass
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
oh, i feel so sad for him! :":[

I'm super curious about the last chapter! :D

Has it really been two weeks? wow. :O
yaliegal chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
*tombstone, not stone tomb, perhaps?

i have enjoyed reading this little gem. i'm not sure i quite agree with every characterization, but you do portray your characters very completely, which is greatly appreciated. so is your mature writing style. thanks for your hard work.
harkinian chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
That was incredibly sad. I can't believe I'd say this but... I pity the Dark Lord. There goes the smallest bit of humanity left in him. Dead and gone.
Rowena Stark chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Aw...Voldemort/Tom DOES have a heart. I liked the flashbacks at the end; it showed their relationship well. Nice chapter and update soon! )
siddyi chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Aww! No matter how awful Voldie is, you can't help feeling bad for him. Despite his cruel outer shell, there is a still a man in *gasp* love hidden inside. And now he has lost the ONLY thing he cared about (other than power and immortality). I almost wanted to cry. How the mighty have fallen. Plus, It's ridiculously awful that Emily is dead, as I loved her character. I hope Tom finds out and kills Bella. Brutally. So basically, you need to update this story asap and hopefully end it with a happy ending. Update tomorrow? I hope so. Can't wait! Love this story so so so so much!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
I really hate Bellatrix...It is Bellatrix right? I doesnt feel right calling her Bella cuz it feels like I'm talking bout Bella from d Twilight series
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Oh gosh is she really dead? or will she be revived when he is too? It's awfully sad. Or will he come back missing her? What the heck will happen to Belletrax? I hope she pays. :[

Rawr.
harkinian chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
... Dead? Really dead? That's a shame.
Rowena Stark chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Noo! Emily's DEAD! gah! Stupid stupid Bellatrix! Never did like her! It's kind-of - for lack of a better word - sweet that the night Voldemort "dies" so does Emily. Nice chapter and update soon! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
I'm not growing to Tom so much you know :( i think i prefer the young sarcastic one that sleeps around.

However, i no longer want to kill him for what he did to Emily. Though its still kinda sad, i think she misses old tom too

Where does it end? Does Harry come into it, does it end when he tries to kill the boy who lived? Or does that not happen? Or does she humanise him?

Glad to have to story back, and there is a Tempora update this weekend, right? ;)

you'll be happy to her that apart from Spanish and R/s (i was an idiot) I got all A/A* in my mocks :) so im a happy bunny!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
~ Arcturus and Abraxas r really really silly sometimes! Nice 2 see his aim hasnt deteriorated
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Wow, she is like, immune to everyone. She has power and knows it. :D will she really age super quickly if she doesn't have the boomarang? or is it her mind playing trick on her?
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »