Reviews for The Years that Followed the Morning After
siddyi chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Aw! I approve. This was a perfect ending. All of favorite characters, including beautiful Tom, together once more, happy for all eternity. And now there can me LOVE. YAY!
chinoiserie chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
You know, The Night Before the Morning After is the first your fic i red and the only oneshot in my favorite list, i always read it when i want to cheer up.:)

It was truly fondeful, and now you are one of my favorite authors here. I was so happy when I found a sequel tonight ( i had just finish reading chapter 11 when you post chapter 12 and i decided to review)

I love your Tom, he is fun an interesting all of your fics, though sometimes a bit ooc, for excample he does not seem to change at all over the years and while he makes horcruxes. However this does not bother me unlike it usually does. You have also quite unique writing style and plots and i liked Emily, Arcturus and Abraxas.

This fic was beautiul and i found myself almost crying after ch.11. Afterwards was interesting, and it had the same feeling as the canon kings cross chapter does, but a little confusing, it was like they had stayed limbo forever.

Anyway i liked very much and it would be fun if you do continue but do update Tempura Abucto (i read it though i have reviewed it yet).
AvenaT chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Praise indeed for a job well done! I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have not reviewed before as I only discovered your work a few days ago. But colour me impressed! I have read a few other of your works and look forward to reading the next installment of tempora abducto. It's really heartening to find such a talented writer amongst the seemingly unending dross that clogs up this site! A sincere offering of thanks from myself and I suspect many other readers on the net. Keep up the good work!
Rowena Stark chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
*GASP* That was awesome! I loved that Tom ended up at Hogwarts and as TOM. Especially since Hogwarts was his *real* home. This was a very enjoyable fic, great characterazation and realistic OCs. Good job! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
EMILY! No! Will she come back? Mabe a reunited in heaven like Titanic scene (no too cheesy dont), she cant be GONE

Despite the numb shock, i did still see the wonderfully written memories (major kudos for that, seriously possibly my fav part of this story) the fast paced plotline, and the subtle heartstring tugging, he DOES care for her.

I'm kinda hoping for the finale to go non-canon and for him to go KILL BELLATRIX. Squee, so excited!

But was there supposed to be a Tempora update?

PS-sorry for not reviewing at my usual quickness, had a manic weekend. Twas fun though!

bz x
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
Pls tell me he found out dat Bellatrix killed Emily and in return killed her sorry ass
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
oh, i feel so sad for him! :":[

I'm super curious about the last chapter! :D

Has it really been two weeks? wow. :O
yaliegal chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
*tombstone, not stone tomb, perhaps?

i have enjoyed reading this little gem. i'm not sure i quite agree with every characterization, but you do portray your characters very completely, which is greatly appreciated. so is your mature writing style. thanks for your hard work.
harkinian chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
That was incredibly sad. I can't believe I'd say this but... I pity the Dark Lord. There goes the smallest bit of humanity left in him. Dead and gone.
Rowena Stark chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Aw...Voldemort/Tom DOES have a heart. I liked the flashbacks at the end; it showed their relationship well. Nice chapter and update soon! )
siddyi chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Aww! No matter how awful Voldie is, you can't help feeling bad for him. Despite his cruel outer shell, there is a still a man in *gasp* love hidden inside. And now he has lost the ONLY thing he cared about (other than power and immortality). I almost wanted to cry. How the mighty have fallen. Plus, It's ridiculously awful that Emily is dead, as I loved her character. I hope Tom finds out and kills Bella. Brutally. So basically, you need to update this story asap and hopefully end it with a happy ending. Update tomorrow? I hope so. Can't wait! Love this story so so so so much!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
I really hate Bellatrix...It is Bellatrix right? I doesnt feel right calling her Bella cuz it feels like I'm talking bout Bella from d Twilight series
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Oh gosh is she really dead? or will she be revived when he is too? It's awfully sad. Or will he come back missing her? What the heck will happen to Belletrax? I hope she pays. :[

Rawr.
harkinian chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
... Dead? Really dead? That's a shame.
Rowena Stark chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Noo! Emily's DEAD! gah! Stupid stupid Bellatrix! Never did like her! It's kind-of - for lack of a better word - sweet that the night Voldemort "dies" so does Emily. Nice chapter and update soon! )
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »