Reviews for The Years that Followed the Morning After
Rowena Stark chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Aw...that's so cute! So he got her one anyway! So typical Tom. Nice chapter and update soon! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
That reply was different! Dont worry about the formal thing, i like being able to join you in grinning like an idiot!

I feel i should warn you, internet around my house can be tempramental at times, so if a time comes when i dont review, its not my fault! (or if its a doctor who story, i have been told i dont have what it takes to be a whovian. It could be because i dont have clue whats happening...usually) But you know, apart form that, you can count on me :D *big thumbs up in cheesy way*

And its so nice to read when i come home, serious my day was crazy. Art mock, a fricking 10 hour exam, over two days. Drawing the maddest thing ever, think loads of wine bottles, glass with reeds that bend when they hit water, loads of glass which bends the pattern of the cloths underneath...completely mental, and near impossible. Plus im the slowest drawer ever so it took me longer than anyone else to finish outlining and actually draw the thing. Then short break i have to go get a needle stabbed in me, at lunch have spanish tutions, after school have latin tutions (i suck at languages) and then spend another hour sitting on m own in the art block, because im just that cool (and slow).

Ya, was fun. But then you made it all better!

You know i realise i havent actually mentioned the chapter yet...

Well, its really moving faster than i thought. I thought you were going to do the dinner...? No point i guess, the build up and stuff is there anyway. SO TOm has broken off all contact with Emily then? I suppose next chapter he will have started his voldemort morph, or it wont be a chapter where they are boht together...hm

and now, just because i can i'll say "update!" nah i wont, i know you have 9 chapters ready to go anyway, im sure you will. Besides tomorrow is the day when the most difficult 6 weeks of my life is over, so im sure ther will be a chapter as a reward!

You know with such a long review there sure be backflips with those cartwheels... ;)

bz x
frozenpixie chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Aww, lol, he gave her a boomerang! He's such a romantic at heart.
Rowena Stark chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Go ahead and buy that book Em! Ohh...is Tom going to buy it for her! That would be pretty awesome! Nice chapter and update soon! )
frozenpixie chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Hehe, either Tom read her mind or he knows a little too much about her affairs...
Genuine Jennifer chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Love this chapter! And I lol'd when Tom read her mind at the end there. Sneaky little chap!
AvidReaderBz chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Something about the chapter...ep! Wow, can't wait for the next actually.

I re-read Night before and realised that when imagined a sequel i kinda was thinking of Tom begging for forgiveness from bunches of girls, winning their hearts, then we realise he was faking etc, and then emily refuses to look at him etc, more bad boy stuff. To be clear, i prefer your idea :)

And you are thanking me for reviewing? I am more than happy to, its you who should be thanked! I'm hardly doing much in comparason. How you manage to get such good quality stuff out so quickly is amazing, and a tribute to your awesomeness!

Also, sorry my reviews aren't usually very formal, unlike your replies. I'm not normally quite so giddy with them, your writing is just that good :D

bz x
Rowena Stark chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I agree with your followers Tom, Paris sounds fun. I do have to have to admit, the whole working thing does make sense. Woot! Go Emily! Show up Tom and all of that! Nice chapter and update soon! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
OMG! The night before the morning after, is one of my FAVOURITE stories by you ever, and then you do a sequel SQUE!

but, but but...Tom's not a player? shame, i trust you have something wicked coming though so, s'all good!

Plus, I was your 100th review? WOWOWE! Tempora is still going right?

x
frozenpixie chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I kind of love Arcturus and Abraxas! They're hilarious, and you can just see Tom reacting to their idiocy. Love Emily, as ever, but I hope they meet again as I am sure they must in 12 chapters. Yay!
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Aww. He genuinly likes her. :) 3

Super cute. But they totally did have sex. -.-

I hope she doesn't get hurt. :(
crazyelf22 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Oh my, this has moved rather quickly, hasn't it? I can only wonder what is going to happen with this... Tom was *very* amusing in the beginning of this chapter - well, he's amusing through most everything, but oh well - what with his "inexperience" so to speak with an actual date. This was a wonderful chapter and I look forward to the next one! :D
frozenpixie chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Did she sleep with him? No, she can't have, she's a nice girl. Love Arcturus and Abraxas, they're so crude lol, liked the orgasm city comment. Good chapter. I like fast updates :D
Rowena Stark chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I really do like Emily. I liked this chapter too, very Tom-like. Update soon! )
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I like her personality.. and Toms attitude towards her. but with Tom i can't help but to wonder wether or not he has an alterior motive... like i know he does, but how many alterior motives? Emily is a super cutie tho. :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »