Reviews for The Years that Followed the Morning After
siddyi chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
Last 2 lines were def the best:

“How is little Lucius?” Arcturus asked with a smirk.

“Personally I think we should have drowned him at birth, but Celeste wouldn't hear of it.”

Hahaha! Very nice. Alright. So. I was sorta sad there was no Tom, but at the same time I'm not looking forward to Emily meeting Mr. No Nose. Does he still have a nose? Ohh, I really hope so. I desperately want this story to have a happy ending, but I'm not sure whether that is possible...? Update soon :)
frozenpixie chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
I do love Arcturus/Abraxas banter, but I missed Tom :(

So how old is Emily in this chapter, and why hasn't she aged? Anything to do with the boomerang? Good chapter x
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Wow, i wonder if she later broke up with Micheal. I kinda think it's sweet, Tom, and how he wanted to be with her one last time.

But the boomerang cracked me up. And then i 'aww'ed
siddyi chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Ah! I absolutely love love love this story. I've read quite a few of your short stories, but this (and Waiting for the Song to Stop) was definitely my favorite. I'm absolutely THRILLED that you created this sequel, and I have to admit that I've become rather fond of Emily. And I love this update speed... it's absolutely positively WONDERFUL.

I can't wait for last few chapters, and finding out how this story ends. Does it stay canon and thus Tom still becomes a psycho mass murderer? Or does Emily change everything...? Hm, questions questions. Well, can't wait! Yay you :)
Rowena Stark chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Aw...that's so cute! So he got her one anyway! So typical Tom. Nice chapter and update soon! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
That reply was different! Dont worry about the formal thing, i like being able to join you in grinning like an idiot!

I feel i should warn you, internet around my house can be tempramental at times, so if a time comes when i dont review, its not my fault! (or if its a doctor who story, i have been told i dont have what it takes to be a whovian. It could be because i dont have clue whats happening...usually) But you know, apart form that, you can count on me :D *big thumbs up in cheesy way*

And its so nice to read when i come home, serious my day was crazy. Art mock, a fricking 10 hour exam, over two days. Drawing the maddest thing ever, think loads of wine bottles, glass with reeds that bend when they hit water, loads of glass which bends the pattern of the cloths underneath...completely mental, and near impossible. Plus im the slowest drawer ever so it took me longer than anyone else to finish outlining and actually draw the thing. Then short break i have to go get a needle stabbed in me, at lunch have spanish tutions, after school have latin tutions (i suck at languages) and then spend another hour sitting on m own in the art block, because im just that cool (and slow).

Ya, was fun. But then you made it all better!

You know i realise i havent actually mentioned the chapter yet...

Well, its really moving faster than i thought. I thought you were going to do the dinner...? No point i guess, the build up and stuff is there anyway. SO TOm has broken off all contact with Emily then? I suppose next chapter he will have started his voldemort morph, or it wont be a chapter where they are boht together...hm

and now, just because i can i'll say "update!" nah i wont, i know you have 9 chapters ready to go anyway, im sure you will. Besides tomorrow is the day when the most difficult 6 weeks of my life is over, so im sure ther will be a chapter as a reward!

You know with such a long review there sure be backflips with those cartwheels... ;)

bz x
frozenpixie chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Aww, lol, he gave her a boomerang! He's such a romantic at heart.
Rowena Stark chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Go ahead and buy that book Em! Ohh...is Tom going to buy it for her! That would be pretty awesome! Nice chapter and update soon! )
frozenpixie chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Hehe, either Tom read her mind or he knows a little too much about her affairs...
Genuine Jennifer chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Love this chapter! And I lol'd when Tom read her mind at the end there. Sneaky little chap!
AvidReaderBz chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Something about the chapter...ep! Wow, can't wait for the next actually.

I re-read Night before and realised that when imagined a sequel i kinda was thinking of Tom begging for forgiveness from bunches of girls, winning their hearts, then we realise he was faking etc, and then emily refuses to look at him etc, more bad boy stuff. To be clear, i prefer your idea :)

And you are thanking me for reviewing? I am more than happy to, its you who should be thanked! I'm hardly doing much in comparason. How you manage to get such good quality stuff out so quickly is amazing, and a tribute to your awesomeness!

Also, sorry my reviews aren't usually very formal, unlike your replies. I'm not normally quite so giddy with them, your writing is just that good :D

bz x
Rowena Stark chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I agree with your followers Tom, Paris sounds fun. I do have to have to admit, the whole working thing does make sense. Woot! Go Emily! Show up Tom and all of that! Nice chapter and update soon! )
AvidReaderBz chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
OMG! The night before the morning after, is one of my FAVOURITE stories by you ever, and then you do a sequel SQUE!

but, but but...Tom's not a player? shame, i trust you have something wicked coming though so, s'all good!

Plus, I was your 100th review? WOWOWE! Tempora is still going right?

x
frozenpixie chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I kind of love Arcturus and Abraxas! They're hilarious, and you can just see Tom reacting to their idiocy. Love Emily, as ever, but I hope they meet again as I am sure they must in 12 chapters. Yay!
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Aww. He genuinly likes her. :) 3

Super cute. But they totally did have sex. -.-

I hope she doesn't get hurt. :(
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »