Reviews for Project 880 MK II
BigBlueJake chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Keep going! In many ways I wish they had kept more of this version of Avatar in the movie.
Xerxes2003 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Great, I was slowly losing hope this story would ever be updated again. Thanks!
Kashke chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Fantastic- better than the movie! I always like reading instead of watching. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but that doesn't mean you're going to see every single one.

Hope you update soon- also hope you decide to pursue writing and get published! :)
extrekkie chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
The Na'vi are much friendlier in this scriptment than in the movie. I like the eating scene at the end. If only humans could live like this. :)
extrekkie chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Aww, Grace helping Josh learn to walk was sweet. It's a shame that got cut out of the movie. I can see already that the pacing of the scriptment is much slower than the film, which is why they cut out a lot of the details. The scriptment would make a good novel but I as a movie it would probably go for a lot longer than 3 hours (or however long Avatar was) and wouldn't be as dramatic. I like both. They are just different I suppose, you can't really compare them.
extrekkie chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Norm Cheeseman? CHEESEMAN? LOL. Good job adapting the scriptment, although the name changes will take a bit of getting used to. :)
Xerxes chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Thank you. I like what you do with the scriptment. It feels almost as a novel upon which the movie was based. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. Please do continue.
Agnostics Puppet chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Very nice chapter. I noticed a few spelling errors and a disturbing lack of apostrophes, but I enjoyed the read none the less. Keep it up!
Glor chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Yes, you’ve passed the fifty percent mark into the scriptment now, and all action is still ahead.

My thanks and respect for posting the only scriptment-based fanfic here, which is more like its expansion with few minor references to the final script.

The only small errors I’ve noticed were mix-up with Selfridge’s name and a few misprints here and there. Keep it up!
Agnostics Puppet chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Much better length. Still not grammar or spelling issues which is good, and the pacing is awesome. The only thing I'd like to point out is you left the direhorse description a bit vague. You might want to describe them a bit more, since in the original script, they look a LOT different than in the movie.
Agnostics Puppet chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
After seeing the movie, I did some internet browsing and found some info on Avatar. Most of it was disturbing internet horror... but some was informative, much like the Project 880 script summary.

After reading it I found myself wishing that the movie had followed the script, or that someone would be given the go ahead to novelize 880.

You, Sir, have granted my wish and I thank you. Please keep it up.

Now for the actual review. So far so good, though the chapter lengths are a bit short. This is offset by your update rate. The grammar and pacing seems exemplary too. Keep it up.
VividInk chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Finally someone's decided to do a fanfic according to Cameron's original script! I've never read the original script but I have read discussions and short reports on it, and I daresay your story will be interesting to read. Do carry on, I'm very interested to see how Cameron's original script would have played out through your eyes. :D
Milanber chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Thanks i like your story! I am waiting forward the next chapter!
jagerX chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Now that ive actually read the older script i understand whats going on lol. Really enjoying this so far, id like to see where you take it so keep it up :)
Miravisu chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Whoa, talk about a difference when it comes to the Avatar bodies (and all the more interesting aftermath/consequences later on..) Please do continue!