Reviews for Project 880 MK II
Draco09 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This sounds so much more promising than the movie script itself. Thanks so much for sharing this! I'll hope to see more of this being developed :3
Sky66 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is a fantastic alteration from the movie script (scenes). Though I am skeptical if this is the real one from all those years ago ... but if it was, then it was well done anyways. I'll accept that it was based but not exact on the older draft. Has great potential will be waiting for more. Good luck and update soon.

TopKat90 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow, I like it! This is from 1995 script? I had herd of 2007 script...please, do continue.

p.s. two paws up!
Robert Falcon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Interesting start. I'm curious to see where you'll take this version of the story. Will admit, it'll take a while to get used to seeing "Josh Sully" rather than "Jake", though don't take that as a gripe.

Keep working! I look forward to the next update.
I-Am-Silence chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Cool, I like it alot.
Nolan Robertson chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Bleak and tragic future. I wonder myself what will necessarily happen when the number of people is too and the amount of resources too low. Hopefully by that time we'll be able to colonize space, but who can say? They said fifty years ago that it would be impossible for the world to support 5 billion people and we're quickly approaching 7 billion now.

Great take on a part of the story we didn't get to see!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2