Reviews for Afterlife
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
holy crap my heart
Souseiki chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Awh I wished that you continued and also gave glances into Sasuke's life. Good story overall :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
What are you talking about?
This is not Heartbreaking at all...!
#body curled on pool of tears
Whyyyyyy?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Cool reads an crap I'm gonna cry suzie
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
i was thinking of THE LOVELY BONES as i read this too :)
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
reaches for the fourth box of tissues*

that was... (and forgive me for being so cliche)
so beautiful.

i will read it again and waste another box of tissues.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
So sad, so bittersweet. Beautiful. I liked how Fugaku was only angry Itachi was used (they really were fucking cowards, all of them), how Mikoto asked "But who will take care of *you*?", slowly keeping watch until their sons joined them in the afterlife. The idea of heaven being a cage was beautifully executed. The irony of Sasuke forgetting to pray while Itachi does. And of course, the reunification scene-lovely. The ending was apt, too-even in death, Itachi watches and worries over Sasuke. Just tragic.
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
this is ridiculously sad and lovely. I too have read "The Lovely Bones," and I think you did wonderfully well with the concept. reading Mikoto and Itachi was heartwarming. great work!
outloux chapter 1 . 9/23/2012

Oh my oh my.
Sarahmint chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
wow! I love this. Maybe I should read the Lovely Bones? Two roomates who read it said they were disapointed with the book. 5 stars
magicaltoothbrush chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh Gosh this was soo sweet! Maybe not much if the ending cause Madara takes Sasuke but everything else was! Man I love Mikoto, wish we could of seen her alive a bit more
eryxl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow, this is a touching piece, which gives an insight into the Uchihas. I like your protective Mikoto here, and Itachi. Poor clan, though, so doomed. :( I really like this. Thank you for sharing!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Interesting and especially the scene with Sasuke in the orphanage was very well written
narutofan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Sniff, such a sad, but good, story ;_;
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
So so so so so so SAD yet sweet at the same time.

T.T