Reviews for Watch Me Bleed
Kai Chen chapter 10 . 6/16
The author that adopted doesn't exist anymone
VitamInTenebris chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Hey :) I think this story is really really awesome, no idea why you don't have more reviews... D: thanks for deciding to continue this!
moonlitcat chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
the author who adopted this seems to have had his/her account deleted. by the way i love this story. even if you never finish it.
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
hope to see more
sousie chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
sweet i'm happy you will continue the story
Silverinumiko chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
I was wondering if you could send me a link to the Author that adopted this story please!

I would like to read what she has posted of it!

shiria otoyami itsome chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
u know what u should have done first u should have writen it in a notebook so that when u run out of idea and didn't have to ask for someone to adopt it and when u see it again u would have just ended up getting creative again this is just advice for when u do more storys and can't finish them so try what i said and see if it works if it does yay if not hey at least u tried right so do plz try my advice
save the sharks chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
I'm sorry to hear that. Could you let me know who takes over?
Twilightfans chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
If someone adopts this story can you tell me who does so I can read it?
Popdude125 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
I totally agree with your veiws concerning rb and live your story
Twilightfans chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
please update soon
save the sharks chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
I love it! Poor Draco though. Hopefully Harry convinces Tom to let him go later. The jealous bastard.
Emerald Sage chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
Oh, gosh. That was so sad, I really wanted to cry. I want to see what happens when dear old Tommy boy finally finds out what happened to Harry, and where he is. And revenge is soooo sweet! Drake was perfect:)

Emeralds :)
brighteyes343 chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
update soon

good story

is harry going to save draco
belle hawk chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
either do write longer with long absence or write short with shorter absence. It does not work with incrediably short chapters with longer waits. Really, delete the song words, you wouldn't even have a chapter. ı have nothing to say about the plot or your writing style. Because if ı had any negative thing to say, I would have stopped reading it a long time ago.