Reviews for Now I've Seen It All
YourMomma chapter 1 . 7/8
What is with you and gay guys? I mean what the fuck was that? It was horrible! Why couldn't you have described in the slightest what Arya and Nasuada were doing exactly? It was horrible. Next time you make a fanfic do me a favor and don't even mention the word gay.
Hi. I know you must be busy but I just wanted to let you know that all your stories are amazing and well put together. I know you have not abandoned this yet but would you please complete it... I really want to see how this ends , along with your other story Just another ordinary day..please I really love both these stories. They are equally funny and amaaazing...
Jaspian chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
I LOVE your story(/ies)! *_*
Damit, good writers are rare these days...
But another question: I found the same story with the same name on archiveofourown:
/works/118564/chapters/165933
Also written by sussiekitten, just, it's updated only the second chapter and the first chapter is longer and has a longer lemon part (*\\\*)... is that your story or did someone steal it?
NERD 2.0 chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
I love this!
I don't know what to say,other than PLEASE UPDATE!
I love this!
Love chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Could you please end it - i looovvvee it
RytersBane chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I've been waiting with baited breath for two years (I just finished rereading this fic for a fifth or sixth time now), for this to update. Even when it hasnt updated I still go back to reread it, it's just so... GAH. It makes me smile, it makes me flustered, I love it to death, and... I really cant wait to see what happened next. This is the only great fic I could find with Tornac, Murtagh and Eragon as a threesome, so call this fic my guilty pleasure, if you will. I am seriously wiggling in excitement for this thing to get updated, so bad 3
Dragonfir3 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
Just finished reading this. Really liked the story!
Hope you decide to update this again! Would love to see what happens :)

Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
So everyones gay or lesbian? what about STRAIGHT people
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
More please more!
Copper chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Nice story plz make very long
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
SLENDERMAN SLENDERMAN SLENDERMAN FIC PLEEEEEEEASSSE!
yayubaru1 chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
SO CUTE! please please please update soon? it's too cute!... and i want more of Tornac's craziness mixed with Eragon's cute obliviousness.
DragonFyre94 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Wow! This fanfic is absolutely amazing XD

I read your victims of Love fanfic and loved it and I'm so glad I went onto your profile and found this! Please update soon, it's such a refreshing fic :)
RespectfulRose chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Please update soon Wonderful plot and character development! :D
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
This is totally brilliant- awesome job!