Reviews for Neverending Nightmare
christina chapter 2 . 1/25
oh crap now the kids are gona die or live
christina chapter 1 . 1/25
i feel so bad right now i want to cry
calisurfingboy2 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
please update soon! Awesome story!
Lighter chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Aaron had the cure the whole time! I love stuff like that, and just when those bastard-asses found out and broke the vile. Man this is good. I seriously wish they'd of let fans do the resident evil movies, then they wouldn't have been crap. They would have come out awesome like this. Wade is such a jerk, I don't believe any of those not-so-deserted creeps have an ounce of good in them. I hope they don't get too far away now that Sam and Jerry have shown up. They'd better be more careful than they are in those woods, wolves are no joke even if they're not infected. I hope they don't hurt the kid, and what were they doing feel Tum up while he slept? I'd of starting swinging from thinking they were checking his pockets or something while he slept. Great chapter. I'm all excited for the next one!
Im me chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
UPDATE SOON THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY ?
My name Rory chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME !
Fanfiction reader with glasses chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
I think You should turn this into a book . Cause a story like this would definitly fly off the shelves. You sure have what it takes to be a real author.
A Coming Terror Fan chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
This is BY FAR the .EVER. Im not sayin that to be nice I mean it the plot. The drama. The tragedy. And lets not forget the author that made it all possible. If your runnin out of ideas then u could watch some zombie movies an even checkout other fanfics. I swear it took me 10 whole minutes just to calm down when i seen u update . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Speakin out loud chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Love it. Please update (a little faster this time) . I kept waiting and waiting for months hopin you would and i was just starting to give up until i seen this chapter. Also I love the way you keep this story organized.
whitebelt9 chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Awesome :)
TREY NUNEZ chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
first i LOVE this story. it is by far the best one i have ever read on fanfiction.i love the way you organized it u cood make this a real even more!PLEASE I BEG YOU UPDATE IT WITH MORE CHAPTERS.I NEED MORE!
Lighter chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Man, bad enough the poor kid got bitten and turned in the last one now he's snatched up by those dicks in the woods. I can't believe they're fucking around with zombies like that! Rocky, I love him and his need to investigate, I wasn't too fooled by them(those guys)- no one is that comfortable no matter how well trained you are. Hahaha my mental tv-wise Colt looked so handsome tumbling and falling hahaha that's such a girly thing to say but true.

And congratulations on getting your degree *hugs* I've been having the worst days lately. First my gram died but that wasn't the issue what went on during that time was my relatives suck. At the time my computer had a very nasty virus on it, and now its acting up again because someone touched it funny and its decided I've got issues. I got sick in March for two months and a week! and just recently the a.c. failed and I live in a very hot state and I get bad heat illness so no I'm not in a good place. Reading really brought up my mood and typing too, I've been overdue in good times so yay!
Karma666 chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
I'm a HUGE fan of your work. I understand that updating this fanfic is probably the last thing on your mind, and that you have a life to live. But I love story too muck not to know, so i ask you... Will you ever update? Hope to hear soon!

-Karma
Whisper chapter 6 . 5/5/2011
This an amazing story and you NEED to UPDTE! When Lita died I truely felt for Colt, it's really hard for a story to get me like that. Now I'm addicted to this story and I need

more! Your an awsome writter please do more!
annalizzzy chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
dude, you gotta write more or else i will like DIE!