Reviews for Sword and Bow
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Why ?! Why ?! WHY ?! I AM CRYING BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING BEAUTIFUL STORY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER !
T-T
My poor Legolas ! Yes, you put some "fulls of wisdom, sadness, hope, melancholy and happiness" words at the end, but that doesn't change the fact that Aragorn is dead and Legolas soon to be utterly alone ! :'(
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I'm reviewing as a guest, but you can
reply me by sending a PM at my account White Ithiliel :)
Now, the review :

WHYYYYYY?! T-T MY POOR FEELINGS! DAMN YOU, YOU HORRID MONSTER! YOU TOTALLY BROKE MY SOFT LITTLE HEART AND I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS! *cries like a baby*
Luineth chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Yes. Yes, this is exactly as it should be. Thank you!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
sad and yet true. as long as we remember nobody is really gone
Uruviel Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
That's all I needed! Tears at bedtime! Such a moving story, thank you.
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
My heart! xD
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
*starts sobbing my heart out*
ITS SO SAD! ITS SO ... ITS SO EMOTIONAL! SO HEARTBREAKING! SO DEVASTATING!

This is SUCH an emotional story. Its heartbreakingly beautiful. The way you wrote Legolas' pain, grief, and sorrow, I could almost feel it as if it were my own.
But in the end, I'm glad Gimli was there to remind Legolas. Though the pain of Aragorn's death was terrible and agonizing, the memories and times Legolas shared with him was worth it all in the end.
Its .. Its so sad ... *starts crying again*
T_T Such a beautifully written fanfic. You write beautiful pieces of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story which must have taken a lot of thought.
GuppFish chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is beautiful. It is not often that I read something that will make me cry.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
God, I'm crying! That's so sad, yet so true. I like the way Gimli and Legolas interacted about the death of Aragorn. I also liked the way Legolas keep referring to Aragorn's gift by the end of the story. That way, we know that the gift is very meaningful to Legolas.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Such a lovely and bittersweet story. It left me teary-eyed.
Arlya chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awww sad but very touching. Very well written
whimsicalfancy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This puts you through the wringer. The despair Legolas felt was sometimes too much to bear and I know he feels reconciled with his loss near the end but it still hurts to know they will never meet again.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Legolas had two gifts, Aragorn, and Gimli how blessed is that?
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
T almost cried. The story was sad and yet beautifully well done. It just shows that the bond of friendship can be very strong and even surpass death.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »