Reviews for Sword and Bow
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 5/28
My heart! xD
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/22
*starts sobbing my heart out*
ITS SO SAD! ITS SO ... ITS SO EMOTIONAL! SO HEARTBREAKING! SO DEVASTATING!

This is SUCH an emotional story. Its heartbreakingly beautiful. The way you wrote Legolas' pain, grief, and sorrow, I could almost feel it as if it were my own.
But in the end, I'm glad Gimli was there to remind Legolas. Though the pain of Aragorn's death was terrible and agonizing, the memories and times Legolas shared with him was worth it all in the end.
Its .. Its so sad ... *starts crying again*
T_T Such a beautifully written fanfic. You write beautiful pieces of art.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Thank you for a beautiful story which must have taken a lot of thought.
GuppFish chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
This is beautiful. It is not often that I read something that will make me cry.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
God, I'm crying! That's so sad, yet so true. I like the way Gimli and Legolas interacted about the death of Aragorn. I also liked the way Legolas keep referring to Aragorn's gift by the end of the story. That way, we know that the gift is very meaningful to Legolas.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Such a lovely and bittersweet story. It left me teary-eyed.
Arlya chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Awww sad but very touching. Very well written
whimsicalfancy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This puts you through the wringer. The despair Legolas felt was sometimes too much to bear and I know he feels reconciled with his loss near the end but it still hurts to know they will never meet again.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Legolas had two gifts, Aragorn, and Gimli how blessed is that?
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
T almost cried. The story was sad and yet beautifully well done. It just shows that the bond of friendship can be very strong and even surpass death.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I teared up a bit. ;_;

Immortality can be a curse in disguise.
x-r-o-b-i-n-x chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
absolutely amazing, i am literally sitting here sobbing!
LifeinClover chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I cried. Just saying.
Squigglytext chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I am not crying! (sniff sniff) No really!

That was just so beautifully melancholy, and bitterly sweet. The gift metaphor was so powerful, and so tragic.

"'And when Ilúvatar decided to give Men this… this Gift, I wonder if in his infinite wisdom he ever considered that he would one day take my own gift away.'" that was the most true line in my opinion. It really reveals Legolas's sorrow, and his... almost bitterness, at the world.

Just wonderful.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
this was so heartwrenching...and you wrote the emotions with such clarity and a beautiful understanding of Tolkien's world. Exceptional