Reviews for Love You to Death
Akira035 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Uh, okay, so I don't know why I didn't come across this story earlier, but I stumbled on it today out of pure chance and I read it all in one go. I must say, as a hardcore D18 fan and compulsive fanfic reader, that this is one of the few, real good D18 stories I've read. One of the best out of those, too. I was kind of tired of the lovey-dovey, OOC D18 stories in which they fall in love instantly, or even the PWP ones which are enjoyable but after a while they get dull and repetitive because of the lack of plot.

I really liked how you chose to follow the official storyline while showing a completely different scenario. Hibari was also awfully IC in my view, which is a very hard thing to achieve in my opinion. I loved how you focused on Dino's thoughts, while leaving Hibari being the mystery he's always been, and how Dino evolved throughout the story. I've always thought their relationship would be a hard one to define, not lovey-dovey at all, but with a heavy sexual attraction and a somewhat hidden but deep affection. And of course, I loved the sex scenes, too!

Overall, I really liked the story so far. It's such a pity that you never finished this. I doubt you will at this point, but personally it'd make me very happy to see a warning of a new chapter pop up in my message box.

Nice job and keep up the nice work!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
That was fantastic! The smut was very nicely written too. I love how Hibari answered the phone at the end there. The parts in the story with Squalo were great too. I imagine this will never be finished but it is awesome and I hope one day you'll return so I can read more. Overall, AMAZING fic! Well-written and I love how you characterized both of them :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
That was lovely. I really enjoyed the ending of that chapter. Also Dino's thoughts haha. Great chapter!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Awesome chapter! I love how Hibari helped out with the shark and hospital stuff. I also loved that he was just waiting for Dino in his bed haha. Cute to imagine him sleeping with Dino's jacket. Very well written and overall great! :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
That ending haha! Seems just like Hibari. I thought the bath scene was cute. I also loved Dino's clumsiness and how he knocked them both out. Tetsu and Romario are perfect! Great chapter :3

I also love how aware you are of Hibari and Dino (I never really noticed that Tetsu became more prominent after Dino and his men were around until you pointed that out).
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Very well-written, I really enjoyed it! I loved reading from Dino's perspective, especially as he gets to know Hibari more and tries to reach him haha. Great story :)
natcat5 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
A single tear is dripping down my cheek. Alas, this is the second great KH fic I've read that stopped right before the last chapter. And it's so well written, and genuinely great D18!
Sayakakoharu chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Perfect!
Yuali chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
He broke my heart, I do not understand because you have not updated a fic so wonderful! deprimiré me now: c
Excuse my bad English, I speak Spanish: D
I hope you are well, and thank you for writing this beautiful fic.
heitan chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
man, It's so god damn good ! Best D18 fanfiction i have read ever !
I don't like when others describe Dino as a pedophile,fall in love with Hibary as the first sight, too much nagging...And your story totally reached my expectation thanku so much for writing such a wonderful D18 story like this (to be honest, i read KHR just because of this couple, hahah..)
However... where is my chapter 6? I just read your story yesterday, but can't belive you drop it for over 2 years?! I wonder if somethings happened to u? And how can you do this to ussss?...
Upadate, please, please, please...
Shujun chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I just finished Part V.
Please, please,..
PLEASE! You MUST update Part VI! Q A Q
Please, I'm begging you, please, update and finish this story!
; A ;
Shujun chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
OMG, I just read part I.
You write like a goddess.
Oops, correction:
You ARE a goddess.
It's really good! It doesn't seems OOC at all! If it was Akira Amano-sensei who wrote a novel instead of drawing a manga, I'm pretty sure that this is what she will wrote!
You're so amazing.
*bows*
SaturnXK chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
So... Seeing as you haven't updated for two years... Will there be a last chapter?
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow. This is really well written. Love the small bits of humour!
Lulu chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
That's impossible, okay? Finish your story, I beg you, please, please, PLEASE!
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU LEAVE IT HERE OKAY?
One chapter, please, this story is awesome, authors like you are too rare, don't abandon us, please!