Reviews for Dead To My World
celajwhitney chapter 33 . 3/5
sookie really doesn't think before she reacts and opens her big mouth to spew out all kinds of obnoxious and hurtful things. so much for gran to teach her to be a lady. and she's an ungrateful brat when someone does something nice for her.
celajwhitney chapter 10 . 3/4
pam is always so much fun when she's in charge!
aki93 chapter 59 . 1/9
I really enjoyed this story despite a few discrepancies...the devil is in the details!
It just needs to be edited. If I hadn't read all the chapters in a few days they could have been maybe ignored but they seemed quiet glaring.
Anyhow thanks for this story
MsNorthman chapter 20 . 1/6
Re reading this gem, I had forgotten how awesome it is! You're so funny and I love your Sookie and Eric!
BelleWolf chapter 1 . 1/3
Great first chapter to draw the reader in! This looks to be a great set up for a really good story!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
Sookie is retarded over her backstabbing cousin.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2016
I don't understand why Eric chose to treat Sookie like a common, disposable fangbanger either now or as some sort of excuse earlier that made no sense.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
So it's ok for Eric to stalk Sookie and abuse men who are interested in her but he can't bring himself to tell her why? And it's ok for him to fuck around on her but not for her to fuck around on him? Talk about misogynistic double standards. Sookie needs to find someone who can figure out how to respect her.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Angst is highly overrated and usually most of it is unnecessary to the plot unless the writer gets off on it.
delany16789 chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
sookie is acting like a needy bitch
delany16789 chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
the evil grape has me laughing to death
AZSeaOtter chapter 59 . 9/19/2016
Great story! Thanks so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 58 . 9/19/2016
Excellent plan!
AZSeaOtter chapter 42 . 9/18/2016
Woo hoo, finally!
AZSeaOtter chapter 27 . 9/18/2016
Very interesting input regarding vampires being used as deep sea divers, loved that little tidbit.
3,685 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »