Reviews for Dead To My World
MsNorthman chapter 37 . 4/27
Girl can’t catch a break! Love love love this story! I’ve read it so many times now!
gagadu chapter 59 . 10/13/2020
I can't believe I have only found this awesome story now! Sooo much better than the original! Thanks for sharing :)
Amy chapter 59 . 9/20/2020
Eric looks like 1990's model David Boals.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/20/2020
It pisses me off that you made Sookie have Longshadows blood
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
Stop dissing Twilight
FanFicGirl5000 chapter 56 . 9/5/2020
Oh my God, the KFC parody shirt! I love how this fic is constantly making me laugh.
FanFicGirl5000 chapter 35 . 9/5/2020
I guess I'm not surprised that Sophie Anne figured out Sookie is part-fae, but I'm at a loss for how she came to the surprisingly accurate conclusion that Fintan is her biological grandfather.
FanFicGirl5000 chapter 27 . 9/5/2020
The whole watching Eric on tv/the benefits of using vampires for diving is such a clever idea!
christti chapter 17 . 7/10/2020
I cried with this chapter, you're a great writer
drkraez chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
Re-reading... So good! xx
christti chapter 3 . 7/7/2020
I'm loving this fic, but wait... how come Sookie research tells her that vamps don't appear in photos, but there was a photo of Eric on the wanted poster? I mean, they do appear in pictures, unless you changed it for this story...
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 6 . 5/7/2020
When she had the thought could he read? I thought i should mention or maybe its her being irrational, but he already read the twilight books
GlassMazeGazer chapter 53 . 4/13/2020
I’m glad to see that she’s finally feeling “crappy” & “like an ass” for never taking even a moment before to consider Eric’s wants or needs in regard to where he/they rest(s). Like nearly every version of Sookie she’s selfish & inconsiderate, always putting her own prideful expectations ahead of Eric’s safety & comfort.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 44 . 4/13/2020
Sookie: “Then, I remembered I had manners. Or was supposed to.” — “SUPPOSED TO” — That expresses my inner reaction to most versions of Sookie. Nearly all are immature, demanding, selfish, cruel, banshees when it comes to how she is to Eric characters. None of that signals “manners” or “lady” to me. I like that this version of Sookie at least has moments of recognition that her behavior would be a disappointment to Gran, that she’s doing herself a disservice, & that Eric deserves better, and that she often takes that inner nudging and makes a better choice.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 33 . 4/12/2020
I don’t get her childish temper tantrum & whining over not being able to rush off to visit the long lost cousin who

A) Didn’t have any interest in contacting her & never got in touch even though Hadley knew all along exactly where & how to contact her family. Even allowing for Sookie to be more sentimental about family, just the hint that trying to get in touch with Hadley would put both herself & Eric in danger should instantly rule out perusing it.

B) Hadley is the source of the information motivating QSA to pursue Sookie & steal her away from her life. If Hadley had any consideration for Sookie’s life & feelings, she wouldn’t have risked Sookie just to further her own ambitions. Why would any sane, thinking person choose to get into close contact with someone willing to play dice with your life. Who knows how much more damage a selfish twit like Hadley could/would do with better access to impact Sookie’s life?

I get having an initial knee-jerk reaction & an urge to get in touch, but it shouldn’t have taken more than Eric’s first explanation for her to act like an adult who values Eric’s life & safety even if she’s too foolish to keep her own as priorities.
3,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »