Reviews for Where A River Seperates The Land
Nadamalki chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
What an amazing story! I was on the edge most of the time and nearly fell off my stool at work at some intense scenes! Your story had action but was built ever so beautifully on such an emotional start. I love me some hurt Dean, but some stories tend to exaggerate or make it seem fake, your version was just perfect! Love you! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
oh no...poor dean
S-Jay494 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Fascinating twist.
heather03nmg chapter 23 . 9/2/2012
Loved this! Epic storytelling!
Zinfer chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
Wooohoooo! That was great! I'm so happy sam's sticking with dean :) what a happy ending! Great job! Keep writing and I'll keep reading
Zinfer chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Omygosgohmygoshohmygosh! This is so intense!
Zinfer chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Ahhhhhh! Holy crap! I didn't even connect the eyepatch to the bird! This is crazy! And darn it all! Sam! Turn around!
Zinfer chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Excellent chapter! In fact, all of the chapters have great imagery and the setting is very cool and fitting fir the story. This chapter has been one of my favs. I loved how the huckleberry stains on the jacket, and I actually like ur oc's (which is super hard for me to do)
Zinfer chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Awwwwwww! I loved the hug at the end of the chapter. Looking forward to the rest :)
Lykaia chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
You are evil, Barbara. This story has kept me awake till the wee hours of the morning AND had me pick up my Kindle first thing in the morning. (yea, sorry, I transferred the story to the device so that I was able to take it with me to bed. The PC is rather uncomfortable to cuddle with. ;) )
BranchSuper chapter 23 . 3/25/2011
Very interesting! Neat take on thunderbirds. Have you read "The time has come to be gone" by Jujuberry136 on LJ, which also has a thunderbird as main problem? It's a SPN/Criminal Minds crossover. You might like it, it has a different twist on the thunderbird myth too.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
This was absolutely amazing! I barely stopped myself from crying throughout the whole story. The ending was amazing and Sam and Dean's last exchange was so funny.

You know, throughout the story I started questioning myself whether I should continue or not and trust me when I tell you that it's not because I didn't like the story, actually it was quite the opposite. Ever read a story and were afraid to continue for fear of knowing what's going to happen next? I know it sounds stupid but I was really really scared and worried about Dean...

But thankfully, it turned out that this story has a happy ending! Thank you so much!

Awesome work!

~KWF~
moonligtinparadise chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
Ohmygod.. Amazing-great-wonderful fic! You're so brilliant!:D
prettyredfox chapter 23 . 12/9/2010
wowzers! I just read all of your story, and I tell you, I loved it! Now if only the new episodes were this good1 Don't get me wrong, Supernatural is still amazing, it's just the new episodes are just so depressing...Oh! My bad, as I was saying, your a brilliant writer! Can't wait for you to write more stories.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
Wow...I am... wow! - This is me being speechless here. "Where a river seperates then land" is the best Supernatural story I've ever read - granted I haven't read all Supernatural-stories on this website, but still.

But I've read my fair share of other, various fanfictions in the last nine years, probably thousands, and yours is ranking somewhere in my Top-Ten.

Everything is comming together nicely - your absoluty gorgeous writing style, spot on characterisation of the protagonists, believeable OCs, your love for detailed descriptions and a unique storyline - to create a story that is absotuly stunning. And I know what I am talking about, at least I like to think so.

You really made my day, or night, I should rather say (was done reading around 3am). Once I started reading, I simply couldn't stop. I felt compelled to read word after word and chapter after chapter until I was done and then I felt like screaming: "Nooooooo, this story can't stop here! NONONONO!" Because I had so much fun reading it, I just don't wanted it to end/stop. That is a rare quality in a story, getting a reader so immersed in it, that if feels like being ripped from the story, when it ends. Sighs.

And this fandom suffers from a serious lack of good, quality fanfiction with actual storylines, believeble plots and good characterisation. 95% of the stories published here are either Slash, Hurt/Comfort, Mary Sue or just lack a storyline. So thanks for sharing this gorgeous piece of fanfiction with us!

I am just sad, that you haven't written any other, longer stories/fanfictions so far and hope that I will get to read more stories from you soon.

And don't worry about your grammar or typos, your English in this story is way better than the English of some native speakers whose stories I read over the years. Of course, I am not a good judge either, me being German and all. *g*

Danke dir für die tolle Geschichte. Souly