Reviews for Playing with Evil
That was some good shit right here(shit as in awesome shit!) i am in LIVE witth the way you right and thank you for writing this amazing story! I love you even if i dont know you!
Well this sucked. Completely predictable, and pretty damn boring. What I like best of all is the fact that this Kakashi is basically an insane degenerate who tries his best in a roundabout way to get his entire team killed. Why yes, it does make sense to cripple your team on a dangerous mission with people trying to kill them over and over again for the sake of "Training." Nevermind that training occurs in the military during big time, life or death missions.
Sakura is deaf...so how the fuck has she "Heard" Sasuke at least twice now?
Lily chapter 14 . 4/12
WHAAAAAT ! That ending was both so amazing and confusing and I wanna know what happens next!
Lily chapter 12 . 4/12
Noooooo. If Sasuke dies or loses his eyes I'm gonna punch something
Lily chapter 10 . 4/12
Nooo and there's only 4 more chapters!
Lily chapter 8 . 4/12
Sasuke is probably going to freak out when it's his turn to be blind.
Lily chapter 7 . 4/12
This is really amazing.
This is really interesting. At first I thought Sasuke would be the one to be blind. But that would probably be a really really bad idea of Kakashi because Sasuke NEEDS his sharringan
Afaaf chapter 14 . 7/3/2017
interesting story beautifully written. As always i love Kakashi. Everyone else comes later.
Dragonjek chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Ooh, 'dat ending, tho.

Brilliant story. I loved it. There were some parts I objected to, but overall it was just wonderful.
Dragonjek chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Kakashi has shit for timing. He says things are only going to get harder, so he moves on to a whole new set of disabilities for them to train in-and now Naruto, the strategist and great communicator of the team, has his effectiveness cut in half. And why did Kakashi delay so long about the leg when he took the other things, like Sasuke's hypothermia, seriously right from the get go?

While going on a mission handicapped to rely on each other more does seem like a great training method, being handicapped on such an important mission is just that-a handicap. Honestly, he should have removed the handicaps before they tried to rescue Jun.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Naruto refuses to see the problems to fix them.
Sakura refuses to hear of solving them at all.
Sasuke refuses to speak of them.

Nice choices.
Tuesday's-Here chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Did I just read the best Team 7 fanfic ever or did I just read the best Team 7 fanfic ever!? Oh yeah that was just so freaking awesome! It was so real and so painful and sad yet beautiful. They each had their struggles and issues of their own and between each other but Kakashi being the bamf that he is found a way to guide them towards healing between them. He didn't hold their hands or tell them exactly what to do to help them (because in part even he had no idea how to repair their teamwork) but he started them on the right path like a good sensei. Honestly I was a little sad for Kakashi in getting left out of the bonding somewhat but it is what Team 7 needed and while Kakashi didn't get to be directly involved he gets to watch from the outside and be proud of the people they are growing up to be.

The only "so called OOC-ness" I could see would be Sakura actually being her normal self around Sasuke instead of the quivering mass of uselessness she use to turn into around him, which is a good thing and how she should have always been later in life! Other than that I thought the characters were well fleshed out, interesting, true to themselves and their characterizations, and all around beautiful personalities.

I adored this story I really did. It had me hooked and I had to finish! I don't know what your original ending was but this was a great one for this story, they have grown together and no one knows what the future holds but life goes on and I think you portrayed that nicely. Thank you for writing this and sharing it, this is such a damn good Team 7 story well done!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2016