Reviews for Rebirth
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is pretty awesome! I feel for Lea, having had only a year... Great work!
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i have a slight request to make

i love this story and its sequal they are really good but i was wondering if you could do another one based on this only when axel works with the NICS team for a while but somebody kills marenes and leves cards (1 of hearts ect) in there pockets anyway they investegate this and sora turns up err thats about as far as i got *grins sheepishly* i would be really happy if you did ) if you do deicied to write somthing like this please tell me )

thanks )
Sam Leonhart chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
A good story! It went with 'No Goodbyes' perfectly! Good job, man!
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
GAH. I read the other one, man, and I loved it. I love this one, too, and gosh, you write so well! Kingdom Hearts and NCIS are two of my favorite things, and geez, am I happy that you've written something like this. Great job! Keep on writing!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
-cringes, tearing- Ouch, poor Axel! hat a way to go! TT I'm glad you wrote Axel's last moments! It makes me happy, in a bittersweet way. Goin ta faves! Keep up the good work! Ja! -
Lizeth chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aw! *hugs Lea*

Chuckled at how he kept saying, "got it memorized?" like a verbal tick. Cheered when he realized he could still control fire. LEA, YOU'RE AWESOME!