Reviews for Are you Seiryuu?
yui-fan chapter 7 . 3h
I like your story, its really great. I like yui. This is a good fanfic. Hope u update it plz. More happenings between seiryu and yui plz
jhoan chapter 7 . 8/15
Still waiting for an update to this awesome fic story, i created an account here so i can follow you and your story as well. Sooo excited haha!
Nice! Plz update! Hehe
violeta chapter 7 . 8/5
hola muy interesante tu fics pero cuando la actualizacion de Rainbow cielos me engancho esa historia saludos desde mexico
cosmosxhikaru chapter 7 . 7/29
It's a good story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Hi, ive been reading your fanfics here for the last few years and waiting for your comeback. Im so happy that when i check this site now you have updates! Oh yes for one of my favorite stories of yours. I like reading stories of Yui from fushigi yuugi character, am also a fan of yours, your such a great author for fanfic! Im hoping for more updates. Jhoan from manila,philippines. Thanks.
LeeRaRa chapter 7 . 4/3
The feels. It never fades. 3
Zerousy chapter 7 . 4/1
What a prick. And who the hell is their mother?! Does she know she birthed gods?!
P.sJuly chapter 6 . 3/22
ummm I love you, like really really love you, but gurl. are you trying to kill me? update please TT TT
Mina Xu chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Finally you're back! I am really fan of your stories kindly update this and some of you stories concerning yui. please update this soon :)
jhayce chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
wow... that.. intense.. hahaha you know author i like your story... even though you update is a little bit... slow... hehehe but i like it... Seiryuu and YUI? a cute couple if i imagine... hahaha sweet of yoU Suzaku... you a chick hooker!
Zerousy chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
My god it's still so good
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 3/26/2015
So, which god is Jin?
LeeRaRa chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
OMG. I missed you! I thought you're never coming back but here you are. This update give tears to my eyes. I'm really glad and happy I didn't stop hoping. :) anyway, the tension between those brothers was reaaaally intense. It was good. I just can't wait what will happen after the kiss. Haha. Hope Seiryuu will grab Yui's home haha
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
story ended differently the last time I read it.I wish you gave a solid ending rather than leave loose ends and possibilities.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »