Reviews for Are you Seiryuu?
rainzhellvilleg chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i really love this but.. hang? heheheh i really like this i do... please continiue this story.. i think i fall inlove with Tennokami Ryuuki as SEIRYU... Ayeeeee... thanks...
Mina Xu chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Please continue the story and make it complete... pleaseee... the story is very interesting :) Good job for the author
Forsake Eternity chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
hehehehehe, ah, I can't help but think that Suzaku knows everything going on (especially since he is the God of Love) and is having a riot at everyone else's expenses XD
abcdefghijklm chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Please update. You're breaking my heart by posting such a good but unfinished story /3
Guest81 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Nice. Seiryu is adorable, cool and mature. I definitely preferred this Seiryu version to the previous one. ((:
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I definitely like this version more. I noticed that you changed up Seiryuu's character quite a bit. I like how he's more mature and more mysterious in this as compared to the old one. And I'm loving Suzaku as well!
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I love the chapter! I really missed this story! Anyways, I love their meeting in the library and it's not boring at all!
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Great! I like how everything flows!
Zerousy chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Is Suzaku trying to get into her pants?
Zerousy chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
OMG AN UPDATE! I'm surprised I remember this story!...actually, I'm not. It hasn't been 5 years yet so it should have been in my memory the whole time lol. I'm happy.
LeeRaRa chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
I never thought the God of love can be this playful :)
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Oh no! Although Suzaku IS the God of love...playboy. I hope Seiryuu realizes Yui is his priestess before its too late. And I do like the more mature Ryuuki:)
LeeRaRa chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I can't wait til she arrive at the bookstore.. Will they meet there? :)
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
In the previous version you had it to where the brothers teased him and he got all mad and stuff, but I really like this version of him!:) I also like how there's more stuff with her and Seiryuu instead of her and Suzaku
obsessed dreamer chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
*looks pointed at yui and snorts* bookworm!

*chuckles* i really can't blame her...even i drooled at the offer...all those books...free...FREE! *goes starry-eyed*

*giggles* way to start with light encounters, hee! soooo looking forward to the next chapters. you did say you're on a roll, yes? wheee! (O u O)