Reviews for Are you Seiryuu?
Mina Xu chapter 6 . 9/21
Finally you're back! I am really fan of your stories kindly update this and some of you stories concerning yui. please update this soon :)
jhayce chapter 6 . 4/13
wow... that.. intense.. hahaha you know author i like your story... even though you update is a little bit... slow... hehehe but i like it... Seiryuu and YUI? a cute couple if i imagine... hahaha sweet of yoU Suzaku... you a chick hooker!
Zerousy chapter 6 . 3/30
My god it's still so good
Shiori Kudo chapter 6 . 3/26
So, which god is Jin?
LeeRaRa chapter 6 . 3/25
OMG. I missed you! I thought you're never coming back but here you are. This update give tears to my eyes. I'm really glad and happy I didn't stop hoping. :) anyway, the tension between those brothers was reaaaally intense. It was good. I just can't wait what will happen after the kiss. Haha. Hope Seiryuu will grab Yui's home haha
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
story ended differently the last time I read it.I wish you gave a solid ending rather than leave loose ends and possibilities.
rainzhellvilleg chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i really love this but.. hang? heheheh i really like this i do... please continiue this story.. i think i fall inlove with Tennokami Ryuuki as SEIRYU... Ayeeeee... thanks...
Mina Xu chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Please continue the story and make it complete... pleaseee... the story is very interesting :) Good job for the author
Forsake Eternity chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
hehehehehe, ah, I can't help but think that Suzaku knows everything going on (especially since he is the God of Love) and is having a riot at everyone else's expenses XD
abcdefghijklm chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Please update. You're breaking my heart by posting such a good but unfinished story /3
Guest81 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Nice. Seiryu is adorable, cool and mature. I definitely preferred this Seiryu version to the previous one. ((:
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I definitely like this version more. I noticed that you changed up Seiryuu's character quite a bit. I like how he's more mature and more mysterious in this as compared to the old one. And I'm loving Suzaku as well!
thepinkmartini chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I love the chapter! I really missed this story! Anyways, I love their meeting in the library and it's not boring at all!
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Great! I like how everything flows!
Zerousy chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Is Suzaku trying to get into her pants?