Reviews for Little Royalty
Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
ah the poor kid
rebuild-your-ruins chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
holy chiz man. this fic is so messed up. i mean its good! its REALLY well written! im obsessed with mpreg fanfics, its just... wow. it like... surprised me. a lot.
NarutoIsKurama'sQueen chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i can not belive Latvis's brothers didnt want a nephew or neice its official i hate them
The-Saddest-Of-Them-All chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I DIDN'T SEE THE M RATING! And I got on heck of a shock. O.o But your writing style is very good and I like how you did it.

Oh gawd I'm so disturbed right now...

But seriously this was really good ]
KuNaRo13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really love this O!
NattieArlov chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
God! I loved this story!

: D

It inspired me to do my own RussiaxLatvia (IvanxRaivis) m-preg story! It turned into an RP and Raivis have three children! LOL.

I demand a sequel to this~! Well, one would be nice. Cx Not nice of me to be demanding things. lol.
Debesmanna chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
That was... very disturbing. But in a wonderfully written way. I think you did very well in capturing the darkness of the Soviet Union and how helpless and afflicted its countries were, while at the same time not making Russia wholly detestable. Few Hetalia writers truly try to bring out history through the characters' personalities, especially Russia (and of course, Latvia doesn't get much screen time at all). I don't know if that was your intent, but I felt a deeper connection with the characters because of it. I feel so very sad for the abused countries under Russia's control, Latvia in particular here, but also for Russia, who has no concept that he is hurting them instead of expressing his affections.

Quite fascinating. Write on.

~Laura~
Jazi Tsukiyo chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was beautiful... yet so sad! ;~; Raivis...

You are a fabulous writer! Keep up the good work. I love your writing style.
Fiammetta Loptr chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
OMG!

I can't believe it!

OMG! your fic ... asdasd!

*hugs a lot*

I love it... ;w; I feel so sorry for Ivan,

But I feel more sorry for the little, cute, moe Latvia

And... I love Gilbert! so awesome! XDD

keep going... probably I'm going to be one of your fans XDD

*-* hope read more from you ~
Sakily chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Love how you more and more realizes things as the story goes on And the end was just... creepy and wonderful!
PrincessDaisyFloral chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Very enjoyable fic, the perversion and twisted nature of Russia's mind vs the young innocent mind of Latvia's makes this fic so enjoyable. I must be crazy, but the way Russia took advantage of the injured nation was sick and delighting.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
:) I usually hate this pairing, because it's so pedophilic to me (cuz Raivis is so tiny! T.T) but this was really nice. Good job!
Redundant Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
A suprememly dark, chilling and macabre work that is intelligently written, just giving the reader enough to build their idea of what is happening without becoming grotesque. Making you hope that the finale will be something other than what truly happens.

It is truly to your credit that you have managed to create a work that contains such strong themes so well.

Although I think some of my fellow readers may have missed the point.

However, as much as it was an unpleasent piece, that is not to say I did not enjoy it. And whilst I know you are reluctant to dabble in the darkside again, I would say you have nothing to fear should you choose to in the future.

Much Peace and Love