Reviews for The Hitchhiker's Guide to Middle-Earth
Isthimiel chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Bravo!
Encore!
No, really, please keep writing!
You are really quite humorous.
For a human, that is.
Isthimiel chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
I have read both. This is actually really good, so I am reading it in class.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Bahaha! That was perfect. The hitchhiker characters mixed with LOTR: Genius.
I wasn't expecting to find this x-over(sort of) but I'm glad you thought of it.
I remember a lot of Tom and Frodos singing from the book, and Zaphods tendency to get drunk at bad times. It's a shame this hasn't been updated for several years. But if you ever do, it'll be the icing on the fruitcake for me! Well done anyway! ;)
thunderstorm-skald chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Moreta Lynx chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
...*sigh*...

Well, that was intresting. I got quite a few laughs and giggles out of this (Which unfortunitly involved lots of blowing my nose since I'm home sick, but I won't tell u that part), I really hope you revive this stroy somtime soon.

P.S. I have read both 'Triligys'plut 'the hobbit', I was working on 'The Sylmaril' but never finished it...
Michi chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
Wow . . . this is some amazing stuff, and I don't just mean the mushrooms. I have actually read both LOTR and HGTTG(or loter and higgity, as we affectionately refer to them), so this is quite the trip. Write more! Pretty please?
dragonzjeazz chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
awesome! i love LOTR and am a die-hard Hitchhiker fan..my fav books in the world! you rock..awesome story..keep writing
eviloverlord chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
Yet again it was brilliant! :) not many crossover stories are that good, but lucky me i found an awsome one of two of my absolute favorite books! hope to see an update soon. that is unless you've finished the story, and if you have, perhaps you should consider the Hitchhiker's Guide to Valinor?

~Toodles

P.S.

Saurman and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat! Mwhahahahaha! :)
eviloverlord 42 chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
I am one of those "really special people" who has read both the series and i really think that your doing them both justice! I'm just wondering though, is 42 going to come into this somewhere? keep it going, i'm lovin' it.
Kupo Corp. Productions chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
HOLY CRAP! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO WAT- ERm LISTEM TO THE HHG2TG!

Fav quote, ~

If you've done six impossible things this mornign why not round it off with breakfast at Milli Ways hte retraunt at the end of the universe!

~

GAWD YOU MUST CONTINUE!
netcrusher88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Hey I love the story. [in the tone of grammies announcer] Best crossover; and this galaxy's winner is:[dramatic pause]The Hitchhiker's Guide to Middle-Earth!
Asidian chapter 7 . 1/17/2003
Oh... my. This is perhaps the -strangest- crossover I have ever seen- or -will- ever see- done. That said, I love both LotR and Hitchhiker's Guide. And let me say that your writing style does Douglas Adams proud. Incredibly funny, wonderfully random, and the chaarcters are tremendously in-character. All-around, just very, very good. More. please. _
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2002
um...:(
Sun Queen chapter 7 . 6/1/2002
Mwahaha. My two fav books in the world, combined into one glorious crossover. Bless you. Why are you sending flames to Belgium, anyway? You'll burn the nice chocolate!
Mab chapter 7 . 4/25/2002
Love the crossover… had a small obsession with both books at the same time, once, and the result was… well, remarkably similar to your story! Looking forward to reading more!

Mab