Reviews for Dragons Prey
FrozenRosePetal chapter 29 . 7/13
This has always been one of my favorites

otoutonisan chapter 29 . 6/10
wahhhh so happy!LOVE IT!
west4242564 chapter 29 . 1/25
Bruh. This was hella amazing. Like I seriously read Mist before this story and I laughed when you said that story inspired this one. Coincidence right? Anyways, this story was so amazing. I just recently got into reading avatar fanfics and Zuka was like so new to me. I'm glad this story was one of the first ones that I've had the pleasure of reading. It made me laugh and it broke my heart. Just rainbow of emotions. And I loved the last chapter so many years later when Sokka finds Zuko. I thought Sokka was the one in the tunnel at first lol :D clever making your readers guess and stay at the edges of their seats. A second part would be just brilliant if there isn't one then and if there is a second part I'm definitely reading it. This is totally worth a second and third reading. Great job. Stay Awesome [0]w[0]/*
Chriscro165 chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Awwwwwww :)
scarfire14 chapter 29 . 12/11/2014
i kinda had no clue of how the last chapter was involving Sokka and Zuko at all till towards the end! but i freaking loved it! like holey ba-jesus you have a fantastic mind! its gonna sound weird but i wanna eat your brain and gain your power to make such awesome amazing interesting stories! truly epic!
scarfire14 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Thank god you continued this! if you hadn't i would have sobbed as well!
jj chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
very nice
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
Really enjoyed this, the last bit was especially well imagined. Thank you for the wonderful read. As I said before, it does get a little much with the eternal soul crushing bond of forever-ness but I'm a cynic and I know it. This was still lovely and well done. God but I love Sokka.

Oh and thanks for no mpreg, I can't even type it without feeling hugely creeped and this was getting a bit close I thought. Thank goodness for moon spirits and surrogates.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
So far I am really enjoying this story. It gets a bit... Much, with the needing and the soul crushing-ness of it all but the way you write Sokka as his own person and how he reacts to the situation, first just to keep the peace that was so hard won and the now for himself as well. It's really great. Sokka is so wonderful a character, he deserves to be seen by everyone for his brilliance but can survive alone in the background killing bandits if that's what he's needed for. The last bit of this chapter with the tattoos was the best so far I think. That and him leaving his tribe for their own good (even if they never deserved him) completely perfect.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Wow, a capturing, heart wrenching first chapter.
Kunohichi8 chapter 29 . 6/2/2014
Firts Zuko/Sokka ever and i love it...
Tetrabyte chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
That was so... Beautiful ;; marry me, please. ;;
Falcon's Jade chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
Some typos, but that was a very interesting story to read, so much I think I'm going to drop back to the Avatar fandom for a while. Love the "home coming to you" moments and how Sokka secretly wanted somehow to fight to keep him!
Rascal chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
That was beautiful. I've got tears of happiness in my eyes. *blink,blink*
That was so amazing! I loved that last chapter, I wish there was more of this pairing out there.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/4/2013
Good story! Well written! But instead of Sokka being the prey or sacrifice, I think Toph or and OC would have been much better. In the cartoon Sokka is not self-sacrificing, except maybe for Katara, His attitude is to strong, in other words you've made his a wimp. Also, use your spell-check on your computer, it helps with spelling errors. You know what, an OC friend of Toph or Katara or the Gaang would be a great sacrifice (Dragon Prey). I did like it. Just a few things were confusing. Keep Writing! You got talent.