Reviews for Dragons Prey
weny1717 chapter 29 . 7/22
This is the best Sokka and Zuko fabric ever please do continue writing about them .
NekoDae chapter 1 . 5/3
So, yeah. Read this story a few times, and it only just clicked that there is actually a pretty major thing wrong with the first line of text of the actual story (not the notes).
Aang versed Fire Lord Ozai on the day of the comet. Fire Lord Sozin was the Fire Lord of Avatar Roku's time, the one who began the 100 Years War. Ozai's grandfather.
carmen.sandyeggo chapter 2 . 2/28
This entire plot is seriously so damn original, I envy the author for creating such a story. I wish it slowed down a little more for the characters to savor the interactions. but nonetheless, this story is PACKED with romance, dedication, originality, and creativity. It was a nice refresher to read outside of the coupletheir spiritsand how it all flowed so nicely. *heavenly sigh*
Tibarn chapter 8 . 2/21
I liked the beginning of the chapter, where Sokka finds himself in such a cozy situation, and right after he realized that he's in a bed with Zuko tries to escape the situation, due to his stucked pride.

It was a smart idea to let Zuko be the one influenced by the spirits (or maybe love 3), while Sokka still tried to be the decent warrior. I especially liked how Sokka reacted to Zuko's questions. But as much Sokka tried, he couldn't be rude to Zuko or lied to him, he couldn't even resit his embrace. Using Zuko's possessiveness and his well written kiss with Sokka as the straw to break the camel's back for Sukko's pride was a great idea. And i love how Zuko cuts back on his own needs and wishes for Sokka.

The way the "training" will change Sokka and make him and Zuko more compatible with each other was... different then i expected, but it's still an interesting idea. :D
Tibarn chapter 7 . 2/17
Using a dream of Sokka to show the strong bond between the two spirits and how they mind and respect each other was a clever idea. Especially when it was transferred into the human world with Zuko delaying his own needs and pleasure and controlling himselfe after he saw Sokka's confusion and fear in his eys.
The clearly more powerfull and dominating firelord reserving all he could want to make his Sokka feel more comfortable was a good plan to divorce the spiritual needing/bond from the "human-bond"/Zuko's real feelings and his love for Sokka.

Zuko licking Sokka's spine was a freshly new way to weak someone up. :P
The "training", particulary the way Zuko thought and seduced Sokka in his evil way, was well written and a pleasure to read.

I liked how the charakters are still the same, even when they are influenced by the spirts.
Zuko is still evil, refusing Sokka to release until he surrendered to him, but still tries to make Sokka as comfortable as possible and show him his love (... well in his special Zuko-style way where he tries to clarify Sokka, that Sokka loves him, too, and he uses every possibility to bind Sokka to him; physically and spiritual xD).
And Sokka still tries to supress his own needs and wishes for his friends, while he tries to ignore his feelings and to escape from the fire palace.

Overall a very well written chapter.
I'm looking forwards to the next. .
Tibarn chapter 6 . 2/16
Sokka tried his best to flee from Zuko, but i'm kind of suprised that he forgot his mongoose dragon, even when he knew how good hunters they are. (Btw. you wrote about "shadows crossed the sun" but i always thought mongoose dragons are unable to flight) And he really tried to block his feelings for Zuko and refuse the bond between them.

The rest of the hunt and the fight was well written (probaly due to the fact that the fight vs. Eel Snake was "only" one attack xD). Let Zuko and Sokka fight as one warrior was a sweat idea to show how compitable they are. The reference to the "boiling rock" ,the "jerkbenders" and the "cactus juice" were quite nice, too.

Zuko's reaction of being possessive (even when Sokka was hurt) and trying to protect Sokka seemed understandable.

The training room, as the new place for the plot, was very detailed described, and i like the fact that Sokka ia already planning how he possible could escape from his new prison.

And i liked the evil cliffhanger with the half-naked Zuko, sitting on the bed, and grinning lustfully.
Tibarn chapter 5 . 2/15
I liked this shorter chapter, because it showed again how much Zuko cares about Sokka (...well, in his "special" way), especially when he told Sokka how important and precious he is, and how possessive Zukois.
It was also a good idea to show how selfless Sokka plans/ deals because it clarifieds Sokka's role in the story.
"...doing a good imitation of a fish."- best line so far in my opinion. xD
Tibarn chapter 4 . 2/14
Hm, Sokka seems weaker in this chapter then before, due to the fact that he surrendered to Zuko so fast due to his behavior in sacrifireing himself and his needs for the peach and harmony.
I think Zuko is very happy about that, but still poor Sokka. He always has to stand behind bigger needs. :/
And he was so scared after he saw the enraged Zuko and the fire spirit, I really hope it will get better for him in the next chapter. .
Oh, and i enjoyed reading Sokka's well despribed reactions.
Tibarn chapter 3 . 2/13
Another well written chapter.
I know I already said it, but the way the charakters are delineatet is just too good to not mention it again: How Sokka speaks, how he named his mount and even the baloon delivery system are very close to the "real" Sokka from the series.
Zuko was so happy when he heard about Sokka, lookes like there is more then just friendship behind his acting. ;)
I liekd the trick Sokka used to finish of the bandits (again, very similar to the series).
Oh, and great job in Sokkas "reaction" when he touched Zuko.
I think Zuko really liked it to have power over Sokka now. ;D
Tibarn chapter 2 . 2/12
Nice sequel to the first capter.
It's very sweet how much Zuko cares about Sokka and his situation (even in his way of beiing angy and possessive).
And great job again in letting the characters be similar to the series.
Poor Sokka :( , but I'm sure he will find a good way to find a new determination.
Tibarn chapter 1 . 2/11
Quit an interessting start for a Sokka x Zuko fanfiction.
The way the charakters are described are just like in the series, e.g. the fire spirit is just as possessive and belligerent like the younger Zuko.
And it's nice to read a story mainly focused on Sokka. .
Even though nobody cares for him in this chapter and he had to go through so many torments.
Oh, and you did a really good job when allowed Sokka's importants things (pride, home, tattoo, beiing needed,...) to shine through and used them to describe his bad situation.
wildtrance chapter 29 . 1/3
Can I cuddle and worship you a little? Because that was a beautiful fic!
(Remember to mark as complete!)

I…just… squeals! The adorablity is too much! I'm done. Nothing can compete
FrozenRosePetal chapter 29 . 7/13/2015
This has always been one of my favorites

otoutonisan chapter 29 . 6/10/2015
wahhhh so happy!LOVE IT!
west4242564 chapter 29 . 1/25/2015
Bruh. This was hella amazing. Like I seriously read Mist before this story and I laughed when you said that story inspired this one. Coincidence right? Anyways, this story was so amazing. I just recently got into reading avatar fanfics and Zuka was like so new to me. I'm glad this story was one of the first ones that I've had the pleasure of reading. It made me laugh and it broke my heart. Just rainbow of emotions. And I loved the last chapter so many years later when Sokka finds Zuko. I thought Sokka was the one in the tunnel at first lol :D clever making your readers guess and stay at the edges of their seats. A second part would be just brilliant if there isn't one then and if there is a second part I'm definitely reading it. This is totally worth a second and third reading. Great job. Stay Awesome [0]w[0]/*