Reviews for The Gap Between
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
I can't find the right words to express how much your story has touched me. It touched my brain and made me think about the things you wrote, it touched my heart and made me identify with your characters in different ways. I have never written a comment before and english is also not my first language, but after reading what you wrote and with how much sensitivity and dignity, I just had to.
coffee666 chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
amazing. I'll admit I never considered this pairing before but now I absolutely understand it. You've take two characters who are often reduced to stereotypes and made them so beautiful and relatable. This is definitely going on my recommendations page.
KeikoHPfan chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
Wow, you made me cry. Which is a good thing, I swear! Fantastic job, thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
tanseynz chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Each time I read this I get more from it, and I must have read it at least a dozen times. I've started reading Yevtushenko as well. And the transporter theory makes sense, theoretically.
You are a seriously impressive writer.
Drappersky chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I absolutely love your story. McCoy/Chekov is my favorite pairing in the Star Trek fandom. I like how you had them connect over their passion for where they grew up. It’s interesting how they are both jaded in their own ways. Chekov is so cute and enthusiastic and McCoy acts so grumpy and is wonderfully dedicated.
I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate that you published it so I could find it. I’ve read your story multiple times and still enjoy going back to it when the mood hits : ) Happy Fanfiction Author Appreciation Day! I hope to see more of your work.
mariemermaids chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
That Pavel is something else. I hadn't thought about him much before reading this story. Poor little thing. Thanks for introducing the real him to me. It was the sweetest story
Zima Irisa chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
When I thought of Star Trek pairings I thought of Kirk/Spock and then suddenly McCoy/Chekov. I don't know where it came from but this fic made me fall in love.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
I could never imagine Bones and Chekov together, probably for many of the very same reasons Bones went through in his mind when Chekov first caught his conscious eye. But this story was simply amazing, especially the emotional progression.
I could not find anything that jarred or was off-putting, and it was so very, very sweet. A wonderful piece of writing indeed.
terig chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I am in love with this story! The first chapter had me hooked and then the ending of this chapter is just too freaking precious
Anel chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Sooooo cute! You did a very good job on that story!
Wolfisis chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
I Love this story so damn much it was perfect.
Leonis-Noctem chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
Absolutely amazing.
pulpbomb chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
This story warmed my heart. I love this pairing & I love how on point your characterizations are here. For everyone really. They all behaved the way I would expect them to in this scenario. Kudos!
Francesca Monterone chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
I love this story! I never really thought about Bones and Chekov as a pairing, but you turned it into something great.