Reviews for The Gap Between
Eve-the-Charlotte chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
This is one of the most wonderful stories I've ever read.

Seriously, it is effing awesome! You deserve a million good reviews for this story, and I will be one of them. Keep up the splendiferous work, McStories!
onewhowatches chapter 12 . 2/18/2010

-rolls around in teh awesomeness that is you-

how are people like you made? because i want one around so i can play with them and make them write me things that are as incredible as this whenever the fuck i wanted.

i will stroke your ego and throw compliments at you until the day you die, you awesome person you. :D just keep writing like you do, just keep feeding my never-ending hunger for excellence.

i love you so hardcore.

onewhowatches :3
zsuzsi chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
I just killed an evening reading this start to finish, and I just wanted to say - it's amazing, you're an amazing author. I enjoyed this so much and will definitely be on the lookout for anything else you write.
thelovelylurker chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls stuck in the middle of the blizzard on the east coast, and yet I've had an absolutely fabulous day. I've now spent the majority of the afternoon reading everything you've posted to this site, both NCIS and Star Trek fics. My one complaint is that I don't have more to read!

Your stories are so fabulous, and this one especially. Your characters are so warm and complicated and incredibly three dimensional. Your prose is beautiful and never overdone. The plot is slow and steady enough that I don't see how far the characters are progressing until I catch myself looking back to see how very far they've come.

...I could go on for days, endlessly praising your work. I look forward so much to reading everything else you post, and really hope you have a lot more to offer. Thank you again for making my snowy day so enjoyable, and for all the days in the future when I can happily settle in and reread your works.
LuckyJynx chapter 12 . 2/4/2010
Wow. I had to read this whole story through before reviewing; I hope you don't mind. This is freaking AMAZING! I can't even begin to describe how much I love it. It was very well written, the characters were great, and the descriptions of everyone and everything were so amazing. Thank you for writing this.

randomchibi23 chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
LOVED THIS. OMG. So...I now love BonesxChekov apparently. XD Thank you so much for this wonderfully written, deep story of awesomeness!
HHMsaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It's 4;42 in the AM, and I am finally finished reading your story. You have got to know how simply amazing this work is, I mean its but just damn wonderful. The characters you use and the way you describe them is perfect. I am a huge McCoy, and have always wondered about his wife. I just wish that someone would write a story wherein she really, really, understood what she lost in Mccoy. Chekov and Mccoy were perfect for each other in this universe! Thanks again, job well done.
Strange Music chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
You know I really hate you ; ). Ever since the movie came out I have been able to stay away from ST Slash. But hell how can I stay away from such a great story.

Very well written and told. Definitly a great story! (And so wonderfully long)
Shattered Mirror01 chapter 12 . 1/26/2010
This is the most fucking beautiful McCoy/Chekov fanfiction I have ever, ever read. This just made my whole month. Thank you so much for writing this, and I really hope you write more for this couple!
ansera chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I read this story very late last night, and it is definitely the best story in the Star Trek fandom that I have ever had the honor of reading, definitely one of the best stories in any fandom that I've ever read, actually.

I loved the way that you wrote Chekov - it was one thing that kept coming back to me, the way you described his experiences and his life was simply exquisite, and his relationship with Mccoy just masterfully written. You captured all his innocence and naivete wrapped in a package of knowingness and sheer genius, and then you have Mccoy, so similar and different at the same time, and I fell in love with both characters. Uhara and Sulu here were so lovable, especially Uhara I think - you really got down the essence of her, with her nurturing spirit and strong friendship with Chekov. I laughed when Sulu punched Mccoy. xD

I have so much love for this story that it's beyond funny to slightly obsessive and thank you so much for writing this.
Savi2070 chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
OH THANK GOD I FOUND THIS! My sister found it through the LJ meme, and she told me the basic premise. Normally, I'm not a fan of her fic recs, because he brain is a strange little crack creating machine and has a tendency to enjoy strangely obtuse and OOC fanfics. BUT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. THIS IS AMAZING. AND I LOVE YOU. YOU WIN MY SOUL, MY SISTER'S SOUL, MY FIRSTBORN CHILD, AND THE INTERNETS.
Sadie Woods chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
Since the day I first watched the new Star Trek movie I have been in love with the Sulu/Chekov pairing. There has always been something about those two best friends that appealed greatly to my inner fangirl. I never change my opinion about my OTP. Never.

Until now. The Gap Between has effectively and totally changed my mind about the whole archive. I am officially a McCoy/Chekov shipper. This is due entirely to the skill you so artfully used to weave a tale involving the two. McCoy, the rugged romantic beneath it all and Chekov, the vulnerable yet strong youth. Who'd have thought they'd be such a beautiful couple? After reading your story, I can't see them any other way. That takes a degree of talent beyond those of the majority of . Be proud. Your creation is something wonderful.

One suggestion though; next time you do write a story, especially one this long, it might be a good idea to post a chapter a week or some such other schedule. You are almost guaranteed to recieve more reviews and readers that way.

Other than that, I have simply one humble request: MORE! IT's a pity, but there really aren't that many fics out there with this pairing. I would highly appreciate it if you would decide to write more about them. Maybe one in this universe even. Chekov at eighteen maybe? Whatever you decide to do, you've gaine a loyal reader. Please keep writing. It would be a shame for such talent not to be used.
vid-gamer-of-Hyrule chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
... Um, yeah, how come there are only 13 reviews? This is pretty damn good! For the Pavel/Bones lovers this should be a definite treat! The story line was good, and I loved the way you portrayed the characters! The literature allusions in the story were a nice touch, too. All in all it was wonderful, and perhaps there will come a time when I will have the urge to find this story and read it all over again just for kicks. That's how good it is. :)
Kate chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
W. O. W. Absolutely, absolutely, most definitely the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Really. And Lord knows I spend way too much time rifling through all these fics to be sane. Absolutely stunning! The build-up between McCoy and Chekov was beautiful. It wasn't some rapid, bland relationship that many fics have. There was ACTUAL depth to the characters and the story. You gave them entire backgrounds, families, thoughts, and deep emotions. They were like real people going through real problems and it was so believable I almost forgot I was reading. There has never been enough McCoy/Chekov in the world, but gosh, what with this fic nothing can beat this so might as well not even try! Once again, absolutely wonderful and I hope you try another fic some time to give some more of that brilliant talent you possess!

Edward the spiderqueen chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
A-fucking-mazing! I loved every minute of it!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »