Reviews for The Gap Between
ApeNo.9 chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I loooooove this story. You are so good. I adore you! I am in love with both McCoy AND Chekov!
Okay seriously: You are very talented. I seldomly read a story with such a good characterization. I love how their relationship develops over the time. This is a really really great, breathtaking, sexy, lovely and fantastic story!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 12 . 3/7/2014
Whyyyy do I do this to myself?
Okay so truth time: I prefer cuppycake, but this is still SOOOO GOOOODDDD UUURRGGGHHHH.
Ash Cassidy's Maker chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
YOU MENTIONED MY SEMI- HOMETOWN! Thank you for mentioning macon. I love your story soooo much.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
awwwww, absolutely amazing story
Namitha chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
I am utterly speechless. This made me cry and giggle and resist the urge to hug my computer screen to death while imagining it was Chekov instead. You are a brilliant writer and this was a beautiful story. I don't usually read fanfiction with more than one or two chapters, but this was so worth my time. Thank you for writing!
colourbright chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
It is the third time that I read your story. It is so sweet. I love the way you described McCoy and Chekov together. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing this with us. It is one of the best and rare stories I have read about those two.
Maria chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Wasn't sure that I'd like/believe a story between McCoy and Chekov but this works
iggle731 chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
This was really great. It made me laugh and tear up and I just felt like I was really there, which in my opinion, that's the best possible thing. This story was amazing. So good. You should be proud of yourself
CeeKim chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Out of curiosity, which version of Star Trek was this inspired by? You reference McCoy's blue eyes several times throughout the story, which Karl Urban does not have, but you also reference Chekov's curly hair, which Koenig does not have. I love how you wrote both characters regardless. I'm just curious. :)

-CeeKim
PoidsPlume chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I want you to know that's one of the best story i've read but i don't find the right words and that's really frustating so here, i'll say it this way : i loved every lines of this story and i thank you for writting it.
Ninja of Thunder chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
This was the most adorable fic I've read in a long time! You did a stunning job on this! Definitely my new favorite Star Trek fic :D
R.Harper chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
This is the first fic in this fandom I've ever read.

I don't even know what to say, honestly I don't. You are just a freaking MASTER. Your capturing of the characters was immaculate, and they never seemed too overdramatic, or ridiculous. Bones was still grumpy and said 'Damnit' more than anybody ever should, and Chekov was still hyper-intelligent and just adorable.

I wish I could be more articulate, but I need to go and sit in a quiet corner and calm down.

Thank you SO much for writing this.
AAAH chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
This fic is so beautifully written that it gave me butterflies fluttering inside my stomach like crazy - which is really /really/ rare. It's just so cute and adorable and I just ajdkshaeskfdjahsja;haka. KEEP IT UP
Dark Angel 5120 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Loved it

That's all I have to say
Leona Esperanza chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
I stayed up way too late to finish this, but I had to. I just could not stop reading until I knew Pasha and Len were going to be okay. Thank you for sharing this. It's such a beautiful story.
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »