Reviews for The Gap Between
CeeKim chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Out of curiosity, which version of Star Trek was this inspired by? You reference McCoy's blue eyes several times throughout the story, which Karl Urban does not have, but you also reference Chekov's curly hair, which Koenig does not have. I love how you wrote both characters regardless. I'm just curious. :)

-CeeKim
PoidsPlume chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I want you to know that's one of the best story i've read but i don't find the right words and that's really frustating so here, i'll say it this way : i loved every lines of this story and i thank you for writting it.
Ninja of Thunder chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
This was the most adorable fic I've read in a long time! You did a stunning job on this! Definitely my new favorite Star Trek fic :D
R.Harper chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
This is the first fic in this fandom I've ever read.

I don't even know what to say, honestly I don't. You are just a freaking MASTER. Your capturing of the characters was immaculate, and they never seemed too overdramatic, or ridiculous. Bones was still grumpy and said 'Damnit' more than anybody ever should, and Chekov was still hyper-intelligent and just adorable.

I wish I could be more articulate, but I need to go and sit in a quiet corner and calm down.

Thank you SO much for writing this.
AAAH chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
This fic is so beautifully written that it gave me butterflies fluttering inside my stomach like crazy - which is really /really/ rare. It's just so cute and adorable and I just ajdkshaeskfdjahsja;haka. KEEP IT UP
Dark Angel 5120 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Loved it

That's all I have to say
Leona Esperanza chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
I stayed up way too late to finish this, but I had to. I just could not stop reading until I knew Pasha and Len were going to be okay. Thank you for sharing this. It's such a beautiful story.
Green Blooded Hobgoblin chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
I need more! That was soo amazing! Thank you so much!
therabine chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Hell, I definitely like this fic, but...you know, I'm Russsian myself and those words of poetry translated with Google translate probably are...okay, nebvermind, sorry,that's just rambling. I definitely liked the way you described Pavel's character. That was awesome. Also Bones))
P.S. It would /really/ sound better if you write not "Spasiba, iscelitel'", but "Spasibo, doktor", because really, the healer (iscelitel') sounds a bit weird. Anyway, sorry, that's the great work you did, thank you.
CharmingChekov chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Aww I love this...pavels story is so sad and you did a great job of explaining things perfectly!
Shira Lansys chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
This was amazing!
Hunter Watson chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITAHHHHH.
AleksandrKChekov chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
I'm not sure how to review the whole story instead of just the chapter, this is the first time I've reviewed anything despite having been reading fanfiction for about three years. But this story resonated with me.
I was tentative at first about reading it because rape is too close to home for me. But I'm really glad I did.
McCoy/Chekov is my favorite pairing. I get stuck with the kid thing a lot because this is what I wish would happen but the dynamic towards the beginning is where it's stuck. I'm 17 and 18 in 5 days. I hope that changes things, hello only gay bar in North Carolina. And you wrote that perfectly.
But what really gets me is that you actually brought science into it. There's a lot of sci-fi fanfiction (and Star Wars) that mentions science only in passing. They don't even bother to try, because in sci-fi it is fiction and obviously you don't have to be right or even on the right page about the science, you just have to try. So it makes no sense why most authors don't even throw in a passing "You kind of die when you teleport." when by in comparison you actually explain it a fair bit. Brings me back to the first "You kind of die when you teleport." argument I witnessed. I don't give a fuck about philosophy. Scientifically it is fascinating that you kind of die. They were arguing philosophy and that shit annoys me. Big empathy for McCoy. - Sorry, that philosophy bit was a really long way to say I like that you wrote McCoy in the cynical manner that he exists. I think cynicism is very misunderstood, except I'm very cynical about "being misunderstood."
That was long- long story short it was excellent and I'm going to wait until morning to read casualty because my sleep is getting really screwy. So thanks for that... *smile*
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good lord, this was beautiful. Thank you SO much for finally convincing me that I ship these two. I found this through a recomendation from a friend, and boy was she right. This was incredibly well written, completely in character, and downright amazing.
Beautiful work! Glad to have found you!
-Aktress
Psychedelica chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
(collapses) Wow. That was ... amazing. I especially love the touch with all the poetry. And their relationship ... is perfect. And the angst! And the funny bits! And the romance! (collapses again)
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »