Reviews for The Gap Between
Green Blooded Hobgoblin chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
I need more! That was soo amazing! Thank you so much!
therabine chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Hell, I definitely like this fic, know, I'm Russsian myself and those words of poetry translated with Google translate probably are...okay, nebvermind, sorry,that's just rambling. I definitely liked the way you described Pavel's character. That was awesome. Also Bones))
P.S. It would /really/ sound better if you write not "Spasiba, iscelitel'", but "Spasibo, doktor", because really, the healer (iscelitel') sounds a bit weird. Anyway, sorry, that's the great work you did, thank you.
CharmingChekov chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Aww I love this...pavels story is so sad and you did a great job of explaining things perfectly!
Shira Lansys chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
This was amazing!
Hunter Watson chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
AleksandrKChekov chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
I'm not sure how to review the whole story instead of just the chapter, this is the first time I've reviewed anything despite having been reading fanfiction for about three years. But this story resonated with me.
I was tentative at first about reading it because rape is too close to home for me. But I'm really glad I did.
McCoy/Chekov is my favorite pairing. I get stuck with the kid thing a lot because this is what I wish would happen but the dynamic towards the beginning is where it's stuck. I'm 17 and 18 in 5 days. I hope that changes things, hello only gay bar in North Carolina. And you wrote that perfectly.
But what really gets me is that you actually brought science into it. There's a lot of sci-fi fanfiction (and Star Wars) that mentions science only in passing. They don't even bother to try, because in sci-fi it is fiction and obviously you don't have to be right or even on the right page about the science, you just have to try. So it makes no sense why most authors don't even throw in a passing "You kind of die when you teleport." when by in comparison you actually explain it a fair bit. Brings me back to the first "You kind of die when you teleport." argument I witnessed. I don't give a fuck about philosophy. Scientifically it is fascinating that you kind of die. They were arguing philosophy and that shit annoys me. Big empathy for McCoy. - Sorry, that philosophy bit was a really long way to say I like that you wrote McCoy in the cynical manner that he exists. I think cynicism is very misunderstood, except I'm very cynical about "being misunderstood."
That was long- long story short it was excellent and I'm going to wait until morning to read casualty because my sleep is getting really screwy. So thanks for that... *smile*
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good lord, this was beautiful. Thank you SO much for finally convincing me that I ship these two. I found this through a recomendation from a friend, and boy was she right. This was incredibly well written, completely in character, and downright amazing.
Beautiful work! Glad to have found you!
Psychedelica chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
(collapses) Wow. That was ... amazing. I especially love the touch with all the poetry. And their relationship ... is perfect. And the angst! And the funny bits! And the romance! (collapses again)
Crossed by the Stars chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
I'm sorry, uh, I think you've made a mistake and wrote "end" too early. Perhaps you forgot a few chapters?

Okay, I can't even begin to gush over you and this story and this ship. I just really can't. I just want you to know that I am in complete awe of you. I didn't know I shipped these two until I read this. It's just really fucking beautiful and well done and please wrote more because oh my god I'm so sad now.
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
i had to go back up an re-read that. that was fuckin magnificent, if you'll pardon my french (what's up with that expression? french sounds, it's got a different rhythm, it's like music, man, same with italian, and other languages) im in. i like it!
talk-ape chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
"He'd gone to her a puppy dog, wagging his tail, like how that damned Yevtushenko poem went. She hacked off his tail and then told the judge to look at how he never wagged it anymore."

Amazing writing skill
egwolf65 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
great story!
PoseurMuch chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Well. That was obscenely beautiful in everyway. Thank you for writing something that perfect; you have no idea how much I appreciate that.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This is one of those stories I can read over and over again and still love every bit. I swear I can never get enough of this. I read it a long time ago and recently went back and found it again. I just can't say thank you enough. Definitely one of my all time favorites!
DemeRain chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
I am still amazed at how beautifully written and how well thought out the characters are in this story. I truly thank you for sharing.
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »