Reviews for The Gap Between
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
...
i had to go back up an re-read that. that was fuckin magnificent, if you'll pardon my french (what's up with that expression? french sounds, it's got a different rhythm, it's like music, man, same with italian, and other languages) im in. i like it!
talk-ape chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
"He'd gone to her a puppy dog, wagging his tail, like how that damned Yevtushenko poem went. She hacked off his tail and then told the judge to look at how he never wagged it anymore."

Amazing writing skill
egwolf65 chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
great story!
PoseurMuch chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Well. That was obscenely beautiful in everyway. Thank you for writing something that perfect; you have no idea how much I appreciate that.
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This is one of those stories I can read over and over again and still love every bit. I swear I can never get enough of this. I read it a long time ago and recently went back and found it again. I just can't say thank you enough. Definitely one of my all time favorites!
DemeRain chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
I am still amazed at how beautifully written and how well thought out the characters are in this story. I truly thank you for sharing.
May Eve chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
*incoherent babble of love* I cannot believe you sold me on this pairing, but damn did you.
Applegrass chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I've loved this pairing for ages - and this is the best fic about them I've ever read. Beautiful and brilliant all the way through, just thought it was perfect. Great work!
EdgeofDarkness chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
You know, I honestly thought I was going to not finish reading this story-that the pairing would get to me and I'd have to leave it unread because of that.
I'm so glad I didn't.
I really thought I would hate this pairing. I've only recently started reading McCoy-centric or McCoy pairings, but I'm starting to think he'd be good with almost anyone.
This was a beautiful story, and it opened my mind to this pairing. Thank you for giving this to the world.
Lyn1483 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Hi! I've been obsessed with Yevtushenko's Fury poem since I read this fic, but I can't really find a book that has it. (Maybe I haven't looked hard enough) Is the book in this chapter a real book? If so, could you tell me the name or ISBN number? I LOVE this fic btw :D
guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Wow. I am so impressed. This is just beautiful. It is written very well and plotty and sexy and sexy an dwarm and fuzzy. You even worked in poetry an just...wow. You should be very very proud of this.
The Artistic Fool chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I love this. The relationship is so sweet and powerful and sexy. Your representation of the after effects of sexual assault was deftly handled. Even though Pavel wasn't as... Traumatized as he could have been, I never doubted the seriousness of his trama. Many times when sexual assault happens in Fanfiction it is made light of, and shouldn't be. I also appreciated your serious approach to two other taboos, age and healer/patient. But despite these serious subjects and you serious take on them, your story was enjoyable, entertaining, sexy, and romantic. Thank you for writing and sharing.
SeppoSade chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
This story is effing brilliant. I can't figure out how to say it any better than that.
Infinitechange chapter 12 . 3/29/2012