Reviews for The Gap Between
May Eve chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
*incoherent babble of love* I cannot believe you sold me on this pairing, but damn did you.
Applegrass chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I've loved this pairing for ages - and this is the best fic about them I've ever read. Beautiful and brilliant all the way through, just thought it was perfect. Great work!
EdgeofDarkness chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
You know, I honestly thought I was going to not finish reading this story-that the pairing would get to me and I'd have to leave it unread because of that.
I'm so glad I didn't.
I really thought I would hate this pairing. I've only recently started reading McCoy-centric or McCoy pairings, but I'm starting to think he'd be good with almost anyone.
This was a beautiful story, and it opened my mind to this pairing. Thank you for giving this to the world.
Lyn1483 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Hi! I've been obsessed with Yevtushenko's Fury poem since I read this fic, but I can't really find a book that has it. (Maybe I haven't looked hard enough) Is the book in this chapter a real book? If so, could you tell me the name or ISBN number? I LOVE this fic btw :D
guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
Wow. I am so impressed. This is just beautiful. It is written very well and plotty and sexy and sexy an dwarm and fuzzy. You even worked in poetry an You should be very very proud of this.
The Artistic Fool chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
I love this. The relationship is so sweet and powerful and sexy. Your representation of the after effects of sexual assault was deftly handled. Even though Pavel wasn't as... Traumatized as he could have been, I never doubted the seriousness of his trama. Many times when sexual assault happens in Fanfiction it is made light of, and shouldn't be. I also appreciated your serious approach to two other taboos, age and healer/patient. But despite these serious subjects and you serious take on them, your story was enjoyable, entertaining, sexy, and romantic. Thank you for writing and sharing.
SeppoSade chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
This story is effing brilliant. I can't figure out how to say it any better than that.
Infinitechange chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
- Very awesome story.
Miss J chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
You made an honest McChekov shipper out of me! (づ)づ
StrictlySomething chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
I had to take several calming breaths before I could even begin to write this.

This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And I don't mean that in the oh-it-was-a-good-ride kind of way. I mean it in the holy-shit-I-still-can't-get-this-smile-off-my-face kind of way. This is definitely one I'll be coming back to, over, and over, and over again. McCoy is PERFECT! Chekov? PERFECT. Technical discussions on the laws of physics? PERFECT. Everything is perfect!

I can't say enough, there aren't enough words to describe what I want to say. Just know that you are awesome. This fic is awesome. And you've undoubtedly made my life with this one. Cheers!
candy-belle chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
I really loved this fic. The slow build and the grey areas where wonderful. there were a few times when I wanted to smack McCoy around the back of the head - talk about over thinking things! And as for Sulu I get he's being a friend but ggrrr he needs to back off. Really loved the way you captured everyone's characters. Especially Chekov you made him have so many dimensions it was brilliant and I adored his little lecture on transportation theories in the mess. Thanks for sharing x
Once or Twice Now chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
I- I don't have words to tell you how amazing this and you are. I loved everything: the plot, characters, jokes, chapter spacing, over arching themes... fucking everything, man. I feel like I should come back and write a similar comment about every two weeks just so you can continually be reminded how awesome this is. I can not wait to read everything else you've posted!
rangutanlove chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
FUCK me, that is so cute.

I think I very nearly died right there, you wonderful person, you~

(definitely going in my favourites 3)
halfAsoul chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
well! i love Spock and Kirk together... never even imagined the possability of creating something this perfect with Chekov and Bones... im so goddamn Thrilled with this story!
fantasmaalineal chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Hello, McStories;

Before all, I have to tell that your fic is AMAZING and have all the conditions of a professional work one; clinch, structure, coherency and development. I really love your McCoy and the real character of Chekov. Fic like yours is the justification because real writers don't have work for do; that's the reason of existence for real fanfickers and real neccesity of fanfiction.

And, sadly for me, I strongly disagree with Scotty and Pavel, about Heisenberg uncertainty principle. Because they both aren't demonstrating fact, both Scotty and Pavel aren't telling something new or going against quantum phisycs, neither reformulating. In the case of a fell -any fell, in any planet-, Pavel is compensating the gravitational atraction, in a given path, with reinforcing and adjusting laser beam of the transporter; law of gravity doesn't change, suddenly. If the path were horizontal or it occurs a sudden move, there's exist the field margin of the transporter. I don't have an idea what the path have to do with Heisenberg; we are talking about big masses and big reconstruction. Not about quantum states nor Browning movement. You rebuild the subject from their elementary particles -quarks and qubits- nor electrons. And the ignorance from Engineering in StarFleet, who are dissaproving the work of Scotty and Chekov, is SO WORST. But, in the case -Nero's Black Hole- in wich gravity only have to reinforcement the tractor beam of the transporter, in that given case. Is a manual modification of the algorithm, it don't need a program, because initial conditions -gravity, atmosphere density, whatever you want- CAN change. But that is OBVIOUS. Reading about traditional teleportin' theory in Star Trek -also TOS and STXI- I don't understand why Pavel & Scotty aren't using a 2007 method like entanglement, Z vacuum, Cassimir plates or some different theory, that WORKS with their premises. Certainly, Heisenberg's work works ONLY in quantum level. But teleportin' usin' quantum level is disqualified in a while; we are able to teleport ATOMS to 150 km of distance, just now. Surely, a genius like Pavel and a practical generalist like Scotty, can do better without attacking Heisenberg. His principle have nothing to do here. If you have time, please check this;

And an explanation; why the rant? Because I'm a hard scifi writer and I love your fic and I really was SO sad of find this inconsistency in the text. Please, feel free of delete this review. Is not a flame -I mean no offense- but I strongly disagree with the phisics, for reasons very away that Chiefs Engineers in Star Fleet.

161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »