Reviews for The Gap Between
Miss J chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
You made an honest McChekov shipper out of me! (づ)づ
StrictlySomething chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
I had to take several calming breaths before I could even begin to write this.

This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. And I don't mean that in the oh-it-was-a-good-ride kind of way. I mean it in the holy-shit-I-still-can't-get-this-smile-off-my-face kind of way. This is definitely one I'll be coming back to, over, and over, and over again. McCoy is PERFECT! Chekov? PERFECT. Technical discussions on the laws of physics? PERFECT. Everything is perfect!

I can't say enough, there aren't enough words to describe what I want to say. Just know that you are awesome. This fic is awesome. And you've undoubtedly made my life with this one. Cheers!
candy-belle chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
I really loved this fic. The slow build and the grey areas where wonderful. there were a few times when I wanted to smack McCoy around the back of the head - talk about over thinking things! And as for Sulu I get he's being a friend but ggrrr he needs to back off. Really loved the way you captured everyone's characters. Especially Chekov you made him have so many dimensions it was brilliant and I adored his little lecture on transportation theories in the mess. Thanks for sharing x
Once or Twice Now chapter 12 . 3/8/2012
I- I don't have words to tell you how amazing this and you are. I loved everything: the plot, characters, jokes, chapter spacing, over arching themes... fucking everything, man. I feel like I should come back and write a similar comment about every two weeks just so you can continually be reminded how awesome this is. I can not wait to read everything else you've posted!
rangutanlove chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
FUCK me, that is so cute.

I think I very nearly died right there, you wonderful person, you~

(definitely going in my favourites 3)
halfAsoul chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
well! i love Spock and Kirk together... never even imagined the possability of creating something this perfect with Chekov and Bones... im so goddamn Thrilled with this story!
fantasmaalineal chapter 10 . 11/12/2011
Hello, McStories;

Before all, I have to tell that your fic is AMAZING and have all the conditions of a professional work one; clinch, structure, coherency and development. I really love your McCoy and the real character of Chekov. Fic like yours is the justification because real writers don't have work for do; that's the reason of existence for real fanfickers and real neccesity of fanfiction.

And, sadly for me, I strongly disagree with Scotty and Pavel, about Heisenberg uncertainty principle. Because they both aren't demonstrating fact, both Scotty and Pavel aren't telling something new or going against quantum phisycs, neither reformulating. In the case of a fell -any fell, in any planet-, Pavel is compensating the gravitational atraction, in a given path, with reinforcing and adjusting laser beam of the transporter; law of gravity doesn't change, suddenly. If the path were horizontal or it occurs a sudden move, there's exist the field margin of the transporter. I don't have an idea what the path have to do with Heisenberg; we are talking about big masses and big reconstruction. Not about quantum states nor Browning movement. You rebuild the subject from their elementary particles -quarks and qubits- nor electrons. And the ignorance from Engineering in StarFleet, who are dissaproving the work of Scotty and Chekov, is SO WORST. But, in the case -Nero's Black Hole- in wich gravity changes...you only have to reinforcement the tractor beam of the transporter, in that given case. Is a manual modification of the algorithm, it don't need a program, because initial conditions -gravity, atmosphere density, whatever you want- CAN change. But that is OBVIOUS. Reading about traditional teleportin' theory in Star Trek -also TOS and STXI- I don't understand why Pavel & Scotty aren't using a 2007 method like entanglement, Z vacuum, Cassimir plates or some different theory, that WORKS with their premises. Certainly, Heisenberg's work works ONLY in quantum level. But teleportin' usin' quantum level is disqualified in a while; we are able to teleport ATOMS to 150 km of distance, just now. Surely, a genius like Pavel and a practical generalist like Scotty, can do better without attacking Heisenberg. His principle have nothing to do here. If you have time, please check this;

And an explanation; why the rant? Because I'm a hard scifi writer and I love your fic and I really was SO sad of find this inconsistency in the text. Please, feel free of delete this review. Is not a flame -I mean no offense- but I strongly disagree with the phisics, for reasons very away that Chiefs Engineers in Star Fleet.

Namasté.

FA.
Merucha chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
Oh dear god that was one of the best mixtures of angst and pedophilia I have ever read! And I mean that in a good way.

If I could give you an internet clap, I would, but you'll just have to imagine it.
Aetheriata chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
As always, after your stories, I have no words that could describe how I feel or how much I love this story.

McCoy/Chekov is a new concept for me but I love the way you worked with it and I will definitely continue reading your other stories with them.

This had so much interesting stuff in it... Seriously, how do you know all that? :D

I loved this.

All of it.

Thanks for sharing.
Switched-to-Silent chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Oh man, I think you just managed to make McCoy/Chekov my OTP.

I loved this!
DreamTimeTails chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
What an epic. That was amazing.

Actual depth aaaagh so much love.

Thank you very much!
Lynxgoddess chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
I'm really impressed with this. I wasn't too sure about Chekov/Bones because I could totally see Bones being all overprotective papa bear to him. But you really worked it out. Amazingly well, really. I love this story, and I like the pairing. Great work.
Tosa chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
This is my OTP for this fandom now. :D Honestly, you wrote everything so well. The development of the crush was so powerful, I practically felt it, too. XD You also write sexy scenes *super* well. Everything about this fic was very natural, the interactions believable. Magnificent job.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
This story was amazing.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Again! So mind-blowingly tender.
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »