Reviews for Unforgettable
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2015
I love this story, you even made me cry
maria chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
I thought Nick died!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
wtf!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
depressing much?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwww I love this story so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter love
Laurn
cherry pops chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Omg I cried so hard and I can't stop crying I can't wait to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Can you pleeeeaaaaase make more Nacy fanfiction?! I know the show is over, but I can't get enough of them and you're so good at it!
11jbfan chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
DRAMATIC!
11jbfan chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Omj so awesome. Lovin' 'em! Don't stop PLSSSSSS! They're so awesome. I like how the different Macy's acted and how forward she is now, but a little less maybe? She seems a little... Tense. I know she has amnesia and is scared but a little nicer wouldn't hurt right?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
well that was a waste of tears... if only i read this on april 1rst.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Oh god, i thought you were talking about Nick. I'm so glad you were talking about her dog. Well, not glad. But glad that Nick didn't die. Right?
Iloveedmundpevensie chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
Great story! But i dont get it... Did he survive or did Macy just see his ghost or something? But i loved it :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
Are you kidding I got laughed at by my friend for crying then I find out it's a dog? I didn't look strange then crying on a train don't get me wrong I am so happy you didn't kill him but still some warning would have been nice :) xx. Btw you are a fab author. Keep writing :D
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
yay! hes not dead!
FeatherDaydreamer chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
I liked it but the transition from the penultimate chapter to the last chapter was very choppy and it was unclear how he got out and why he (Nick,) is still alive. Can you explain please?

Still, I have to add this story to my favorites, because it was one of the most complex and well-written (except maybe the ending,) stories out there. Good job.