Reviews for The Brutal Nine
Please update!
spike1970 chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
I think someone else will have to finish it, seeing that it's been abandoned for over three years now... Just saying.
Master Doom Maker chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Why have you not updated it's been almost a year your brutal legend story is the only one I found worth reading
Master Doom Maker chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
It's been 3/4 of a year please finish this story
The Stoned Fish chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Still love it sir man. Keep it up, yo!
zarien chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
is there more hope so good job
Foe-Star chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I feel this fan-fiction has much potential, but seems a bit sped up, with little definition on characters, places, and effects.

while I love the idea of the 9 characters( Because I was planning a fic kinda like this but different.) I would say they seem a bit shallow. but all and all, I love it.
tombman13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Interesting
Delta113 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Good luck on exams, cant wait for an update, oh and its spelld mangus not magnus.
The Stoned Fish chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
first of all, i have to tell you that you are doing a fine job. i dig the story, and only have two real problems with it; first, Mick never talks, much less laughs, i know, i've met the guy, and second, more opinion, i would have gone with the volume three masks, but other than that, you kick ass.

Lazeris
mikecheck chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Eddie and his friends should be transported into a dark world that looks like a creepy farm with deadly corn fields and an ominous barn. Also, one of the brutal nine should become a good guy.
kaiju3 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Dude this is an awesome story. I love not only you're descriptive details but the way you make the characters seem just like they were in the game. Keep up the good work buddy.
Another Dead Hero chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Yay, awesome chapter. Keep it up, gonna see some action. Can't wait to see the new guys in action.
Scaredbait8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Im goin to be honest with you, i really like this story. Id love to be able to read more and ive already added it to my ebook reader on my phone. What really makes this story very good in my views is the dialogue, it really sounds like eddie. Also the villian seems interesting and the concept of the plot and its delema the characters are having to face. Ill end this by saying i love the story and i cant wait to read more, if there is more. let me know ill be waiting.
Another Dead Hero chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Nice dude, keep it up. Bet the Nine are like Slipknot. Would be cool if you introduced characters modeled after the guys from Slayer and Zakk Wylde.