|Reviews for Assigned To What?|
| TheStoryTellingMan chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
It won't be nice if you continued the story.
| topkek chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Time to shoot of a list of problems with this story.
1. This doesn't follow House's personality at all. Seriously, he doesn't do stuff just because.
2. Cuddy wouldn't even consider accepting an FBI position.
3. X-Files (the division itself, not the show) has never been famous. The only people who seemed to care about it are "tinfoil hat" conspiracy theorists and, of course, the Syndicate.
4. Spontaneous human combustion has already been done on X-Files.
5. You can't just join the FBI on a whim. Seriously, it doesn't work that way.
6. This story has no plot at all. It's too short to have a plot, in all honesty.
All things considered, I give this a 2/10.e
| MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
LOL...yea I can picture that...Poor Cuddy!
| Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love it! Great story!
| BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Leave it to House to be excited over their first case being people self-immolating! Can just imagine the snark and dark humour he'd throw around as they investigate how a body just goes "POOF!" and burns up one day ;D