Reviews for The Journal of Alatáriel, Missionary
Inwitari Turelie chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. I especially loved "Lord Celeborn, reading this passage, was heard to remark that he had a very different recollection of their courtship.", Lol.

The mystery of U.T. Galadriel is explained, it was Silvan apologists!
Virtuella chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Splendid, splendid! What a snarky editor you will be. ;-) And I see the iambic tetrameter makes an appearance, very good, very good.
KyMahalei chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Oh, this is very well done! I am sure by the end of this I'll have a delightful but very confused image of Galadriel. Her affinity for the Silvans, is it fact or fiction? And did they love her as well?

I'm really enjoying this piece. Looking forward to more.
Virtuella chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Delightful! You have obviously been forced to read too many books in which the footnotes were as long as the main body of text. ;-)
KyMahalei chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
This is a cleverly odd and provocative little piece. It looks like it would be quite fun to write. Knowing your skills as a writer, I'm really looking forward to perusing the rest of this document as it becomes available to you.

Great job!
Virtuella chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh, this is promising to be fabulous. I love the way one can hardy tell where your author notes end and the fic begins. The tone is just perfect, phrases like "never is this more plainly apparent" are absolutely spot on. Looking forward to more!
Thranduil Oropherion Redux chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Thranduil Oropherion Redux reports himself delighted!

No wonder it took you since October to write this. The requirements of the language are extremely stringent.

I can hardly wait for the journal proper.

Oh, and Lord Celeborn needs to take that stick out of his . . . talan.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2