Reviews for Broken Bow
SynthesisSurge chapter 4 . 22h
The ending cracked me up. I loved this.

SynthesisSurge chapter 3 . 22h
One more chapter to go. This story is amazing.

SynthesisSurge chapter 2 . 23h
This is awesome!

SynthesisSurge chapter 1 . 4/27
Amazing :).

Synthesis
I read this in like 2014 and it's still good! Man, I can't believe this was written in 2010.
I feel it would have ended better if he died
Scipio Marcellus chapter 4 . 2/11
this was surprisingly good
Noone9457 chapter 4 . 1/9
This was awesome in its own right but with all that rage I was very much ecpecting him to take oblivion as a last fuck you to his mother but this works too
Oxy-genated chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
changing kronos' name to voldermort absolutely brilliant
Nilsolofsson chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
I love this story so much!
chow.staniscool chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
this is one of my favorite books in the world. i only wish there was more mother and son time with artemis and armani. your writing is awesome. keep on writing!
GentleRage chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
That was one of the best Percy Jackson stories I've read! Spectacular
Chrome Cheetah chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
That was really good. Only 4 chapters and you had me invested in this OC. I really wish there was more mother-son interaction between the 2 but oh well.
Zeta0 chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
This is GREAT!
Just Somedude 1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Ouch, you didn't have to take a bite at George Lucas like that. That being said, this entire series was just awful...is what I would say if I had a problem with it. To be honest with you, I loved this entire series, I loved how original it was, how authentic Armani's personality was and how you stuck to each of the character's personalities throughout the story, I often find that's one of the hardest things to do when writing fanfiction, so props for that. The only nitpick I have is how random it seems at times, although I do the same thing so I can't really complain. Great fanfic and I look forward to seeing more from you.