Reviews for Broken Bow
Oxy-genated chapter 2 . 8/18
changing kronos' name to voldermort absolutely brilliant
Nilsolofsson chapter 4 . 8/11
I love this story so much!
chow.staniscool chapter 1 . 7/5
this is one of my favorite books in the world. i only wish there was more mother and son time with artemis and armani. your writing is awesome. keep on writing!
GentleRage chapter 4 . 6/25
That was one of the best Percy Jackson stories I've read! Spectacular
Chrome Cheetah chapter 4 . 6/3
That was really good. Only 4 chapters and you had me invested in this OC. I really wish there was more mother-son interaction between the 2 but oh well.
Zeta0 chapter 3 . 5/12
This is GREAT!
percabeth2death chapter 1 . 4/1
Ouch, you didn't have to take a bite at George Lucas like that. That being said, this entire series was just awful...is what I would say if I had a problem with it. To be honest with you, I loved this entire series, I loved how original it was, how authentic Armani's personality was and how you stuck to each of the character's personalities throughout the story, I often find that's one of the hardest things to do when writing fanfiction, so props for that. The only nitpick I have is how random it seems at times, although I do the same thing so I can't really complain. Great fanfic and I look forward to seeing more from you.
Rukario77 chapter 4 . 1/20
Wow, this was truly amazing! After reading so much fanfiction involving Artemis and romance its great to have a story just about her. I love Armanis character and I only hope that him and Artemis become closer in the second book.
pikachucat chapter 4 . 1/4
awesome
ScarletNightFury chapter 4 . 1/4
This was beautiful *wipes away tear*
This Muse chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
I was on the verge of bursting into tears while reading this in a fancy restaurant so I had to stop. Then I got home and started full out bawling my eyes out because I was sure this story was going to be a tragedy. I was still crying after he came back to life or something because the feels were hitting me so hard.
Just, I haven't cried this hard for a fictional character in a while.
I hardly know Armani and yet I felt his pain so deeply - no friends to speak of, just isolation and waiting to die in some fancy condo. He lived alone and very nearly died alone. I couldn't think of anything more depressing.
This was beautiful.
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
amazing
Fencer22 chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
that was, just perfectly done. thank you for sharing it I really enjoyed it.
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
This is amazing
Your a great writer and the ending was absolutely perfect
There's an excellent mix of intrigue and action the keeps people hooked
Nice job!
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Great story; very well characterized.