Reviews for Light in the scandal
Lillie-wan Kenobi chapter 16 . 6/2
Nooooo! Why didn't you finish it? Please, please, please update.
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Wow you predicted Clovis dying. Who knew? Well not how it happened but yeah lol.
JediPadmeSkywalker chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
! Burn!

Love it!
kaye chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
Update very soon. Please update your other story tooooo. Well until next time.
My Lady Vader chapter 16 . 8/16/2010
What? That's it? Where is the rest of it? Ahhhh!

Great story so far! I really like it! Keep the updates coming!
Natalie Thropp chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
Wow! That was a great ending!

Can't wait for more

~Nat
The Pearl Maiden chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
haha! Oh boy and the plot thickens. Poor Ani stuck in the middle of a cat-fight. Update within the century! :)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
So Sola and PaM HAVE MET BEFORE? LOL...NICE CHAPPY...
MeyaRose chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
:D
FlutePower chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Thank You a million times for the update! I was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten. Ironically, I checked earlier today to see if maybe I missed an update and nothing had changed and two hours later there was an update! Confusing towards the end at first but I got it as a reread it. Please do update on your other story to please! What part does Sola play I wonder!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
That was good but too short.
fitjedi chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
I'm going to have to say that Anakin dealt with the situation much better than I thought he was going to. Good to know he at least could console Padme a little bit- more more more soon please.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
Here's a review! (the most reviews I have here for any of my stories is 11 reviews for Once in a Lifetime and I think I have twice that on the Jedi Council Forums.)

Clovis is dead! *does a happy dance!*

Sorry I haven't always been a faithful reviewer. Sometimes I didn't quite like something and didn't want to be a rain cloud so I didn't review.
FlutePower chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
Thank you for a new chapter. I loved Pam in it, although I was hoping for a little more outburst from Anakin. Keep up the great work and update soon on both of your stories please!:)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 13 . 4/9/2010